764 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell WT8840B1000 Water Heater Gas Control Valve, NAT 160 Degree F 1" Cavity
2. Lyric Wi-Fi Water Leak & Freeze Detector
- Wi-Fi water leak detector sends alerts by text and email. Also has an audible alarm. Geofencing technology can tell who’s nearest, and sends an “all clear” when the problem has been resolved. Does not need a separate hub or base station. A 4 Ft. extension sensors (sold separately). Senses temperature and humidity. Monitoring home humidity levels can assist in alerting homeowner of potential mold formation in the home. Install water leak detection systems on major appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines or hot water heaters to monitor leaks. Detector is reusable. Cold-Alert detection. Easy to install.
- Temperature sensing -30F to 150F (-35C to 65C)
Wi-Fi water leak detector sends alerts by text and email. Also has an audible alarm. Geofencing technology can tell who’s nearest, and sends an “all clear” when the problem has been resolved. Does not need a separate hub or base station. A 4 Ft. extension sensors (sold separately). Senses temperature and humidity. Monitoring home humidity levels can assist in alerting homeowner of potential mold formation in the home. Install water leak detection systems on major appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines or hot water heaters to monitor leaks. Detector is reusable. Cold-Alert detection. Easy to install.
3. Honeywell WT8840A1000 Gas Valve White
4. Honeywell CHW3610W1001 Wi-Fi Water Leak And Freeze Detector, 1 -Pack
- There’s no extra hub or base station required. Simply install in the best location and complete the setup using the lyric app
- There’s no wiring, so it’s easy to install the unit where needed. Battery life is up to 3 years without incident
- Battery operation makes maintenance easy for the homeowner. Plus, the unit is reusable after a detection
- The lyric Wi-Fi water leak and freeze detector is part of Honeywell’s trusted lyric connected platform. It can be used as a standalone product or to drive sales as part of a complete system, strengthening your reputation as a solution provider
Water leak detector& cable
5. Honeywell CQ100A1013/U Not Available CQ100A1013 24-Inch Replacement Thermocouple for Gas Furnaces, Boilers and Water Heaters, quot
6. Honeywell CHW3610W1001 Wi-Fi Water Leak and Freeze Detector (2 Pack)
7. Lyric Wi-Fi Leak and Freeze Detector add-on Rope Sensor
- Add-on accessory sensor for Lyric Wi-Fi Leak and Freeze Detector (RCH3610WF1001/N sold separately). Must be connected to base unit RCH3610WF1001/N to activate sensor
- This 4 foot add-on Rope Sensor can be linked with multiple Rope Sensors to extend the detection area of the base unit (RCH3610WF1001/N sold separately) up to 500 feet.
- When used with the base unit (RCH3610WF1001/N sold separately), at the first signs of leaks, freezes, or excess humidity, the Lyric Wi-Fi Leak and Freeze Detector can alert your smartphone and sound an alarm
- For more information and uses visit the Lyric Wi-Fi Leak and Freeze Detector, RCH3610WF1001/N
The lyric water leak and freeze detector is an early warning system that notifies you on your smartphone when a leak is detected, or the temperature drops below a temperature of your choice. By catching it early, you may be able to avoid expensive repairs and loss of treasure items.
8. 5800FLOOD Wireless Leak Detector Sensor by Honeywell
9. Honeywell RWD14 Water Alarm
- Four (4) one-time use spot detectors; built-in non-replaceable batteried included
- Economical way to defend against water leaks in multiple locations throughout the home
- Ideal for use in areas not usually observed: water heaters behind washing machines or dishwashers, under sinks, etc.
- Water sensor and alarm in one
Honeywell Water Leak Alarm. Easy to use – set in lowest spot where water leak may occur. Detects water 1/16" deep. Ideal for use in areas not usually observed: Water Heaters – Behind Washing Machines or Dishwashers – Under Refrigerator for Ice Makers – Under Sinks – Sump Pumps of inside pits – Toilets – Behind or near media systems. Provides early warning of potentially costly water damage. One time use spot detector. Alarm sounds for up to 24 hours. Easy To use – set in the lowest spot where water leak may occur. Built in non replaceable battery included. Lasts up to 2 years. Unit must be replaced once alarm sounds.
Honeywell RWD14 Single Use Water Leak Alarm Multi-Pack
• Sensor and alarm all-in-one
• Convenient multi-pack of four
• Economical way to defend against water leaks
Never be surprised by a leak or flood again! The Honeywell RWD14 Single Use Water Leak Alarm automatically goes off when water comes into contact with it allowing you to respond to leaks and floods quickly and prevent disastrous damage caused by unknown water exposure. Great for placing around water prone areas such as sump pumps, water tanks, burst prone pipes, or even under the sink. Honeywell’s water defense system and water-sensing alarm offers superior protection against leaks and water damage in your home and office.
- One-time use spot detector
- Easy to use — set in lowest spot where a water leak may occur
- Convenience pack includes four leak alarms to economically defect against water leaks in multiple locations throughout the home
- Ideal for use near water heaters, sump pumps, under sinks, dishwashers
- Water sensor and alarm all-in-one
- Alarm sounds for up to 24 hours (dependent upon battery life)
- Includes built-in battery (lasts up to 2 years)
10. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Heater Sensor Honeywell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!