538 reviews analysed
1. Sebo 90641AM Airbelt D4 Premium Canister Vacuum with ET-1 Powerhead, White
The Airbelt D4 is a powerful, yet ultra-quiet, canister vacuum, which features three on-board attachments, an unmatched 40-foot cord and 50-foot cleaning radius, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, and a full bag or clog indicator. This machine includes a 12-inch White commercial- quality power head to deep clean carpets, and a parquet brush is included for cleaning hard floors. An ergonomically designed handle, which also has a suction adjustment switch, provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability. The D4‘s tapered hose, along with its 320° rotating canister connection, improves airflow and provides smooth maneuverability, and its soft bumper protects the vacuum, furniture and walls from scuffs and scratches.
DESIGNED FOR CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS
The AIRBELT D4 is a powerful, yet ultra-quiet, canister vacuum, which features three on-board attachments, an unmatched 40-foot cord and 50-foot cleaning radius, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, and a full bag or clog indicator. Two sizes of its commercial- quality power head are available to deep clean carpets, and a parquet brush is included for cleaning hard floors. An ergonomically designed handle, which also has a suction adjustment switch, provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability. The D4‘s tapered hose, along with its 320° rotating canister connection, improves airflow and provides smooth maneuverability, and its soft bumper protects the vacuum, furniture and walls from scuffs and scratches.
Two Power Head Widths, Amazing Steering Ability and Easy Brush Roller Removal – The ET-1 power head comes standard with the black and white colored machines, but when purchasing a red colored machine, there are two power head choices: the ET-1 (12-inch width) and the ET-2 (15-inch width). Both power heads have manual, four-level brush height adjustment, they effectively clean both carpets and hard floors and offer manual brush shut off, for use on delicate rugs or other floor types that require straight-suction cleaning. Their amazing steering ability provides 180° maneuverability, and they have easy brush roller removal, convenient clog access doors, automatic shut off for brush obstructions, and a light that indicates when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced due to reaching maximum bristle wear.
A Flat-to-the-floor 3 1/2-inch Profile – The power head’s low profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy!
A 40-foot Power Cord and an Amazing 50-foot Cleaning Radius – These two features provide operating efficiency because large areas can be cleaned without changing electrical outlets. The power cord automatically rewinds by simply pressing a button.
A Huge 1.5-gallon Filter Bag – The large-capacity filter bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed. An indicator window turns orange when the filter bag should be replaced, and closing its built-in hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.
A Durable, Rotating Suction-hose Connection – A brilliantly designed hose-to-canister connection allows 320° rotation of the suction hose, providing easier user movement and machine maneuverability.
LED Suction-power Indicator – This technology actually makes it possible for the user to optically monitor the vacuum’s suction power. When using lower power settings, the LED light rotates slowly. When using higher power settings, the light rotates more quickly. When the power is set to standby mode, the light slowly blinks back and forth, left to right.
Patented AIRBELT Bumper – The D4’s soft, textile-covered foam bumper protects furniture, walls and the vacuum itself from incurring scratches and scuffs during use. The bumper also diffuses exhaust air, which contributes to its ultra-quiet performance.
Four Castors with Rubber-coated Wheels, Mounted on Bearings and Steel Axles – The superb castor-wheels glide easily and gently over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces.
Convenient Parking and Storage Aids – After the work is done, the suction hose, telescopic tube and the hard floor parquet brush can be firmly stored on the canister’s underside or backside housing.
Adjustable Suction Switch on the Handle – The suction power of the AIRBELT D4 can be conveniently adjusted on the hose handle; therefore, upholstery can be cleaned with stronger suction, yet curtains can be gently vacuumed as well.
Three Full-size, On-board Accessory Tools, plus a Parquet Brush – For special cleaning tasks, a crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle and a dusting brush are integrated into the canister body, so they are on-board, easy to remove and ready for use at all times. Also, many optional attachments are available. All AIRBELT D4 models come with a parquet brush that was specifically designed for cleaning hard floors.
Full-size Canister Vacuum – The AIRBELT D4 is a full-size canister vacuum, which means it is a larger and more powerful machine that offers three full-size attachments, a huge 1.5-gallon filter bag, and an extra-long power cord.
Personalized Vacuums – The D4’s AIRBELT bumper can be personalized with any one of eight colorful textile covers.
AIRBELT D4’S FILTRATION SYSTEM:
Bags are Better! Top-fill, three and four-layer bags are an integral part of SEBO’s filtration system because they hold virtually all dirt captured by the vacuum, which improves the effectiveness and useful life of the microfilters. They also ensure continuously strong suction because dirt enters from the top, deposits at the bottom, accumulates upward, and air exits through the sides, which allows unimpeded airflow as they fill to capacity. And they can be sealed when full, so no dust can escape into the air during bag removal and disposal.
In contrast, without bags to hold nearly all the captured dirt, the microfilters on bagless vacuums quickly clog from excessive dirt build-up and must be replaced often, or a loss of suction and cleaning effectiveness will occur. In addition, dust and other allergens become airborne when emptying bag-less dirt containers. Lastly, bagless vacuum microfilters are expensive, usually costing more than a multi-year supply of SEBO filter bags.
Pre-motor Filters – Pre-motor filters clean suction air after it passes through the filter bag, but before it passes over the vacuum motor. Cooling the motor with clean air is important because this increases useful life expectancy.
S-class Exhaust Microfilters – S-class Exhaust Microfilters (S =“Schwebstoff” = airborne particles) are made from electrostatically charged micro-fiber material, which attracts and captures dust particles from the airflow of the vacuum after it passes over the motor to cool it. This means that exhaust air is cleaned to the highest level. The S-class Standard requires filters to absorb greater than 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. For comparison, 100 microns is the diameter of a human hair. Their advantages are a relatively open texture that allows smoother airflow for better suction performance, a longer life expectancy, and they cost less than HEPA filters.
SEBO STANDARD FEATURES:
Designed and Manufactured in Germany – Legendary quality, reliability and performance make SEBO vacuums the first choice of cleaning professionals throughout the world.
Excellent for Users With Allergies or Asthma – The British Allergy Foundation recommends SEBO filters.
Tightly Sealed Vacuums Ensure Effective Filtration – Dirty air, which flows through a vacuum, can only be filtered completely if it does not escape into the room through seams or seals in the machine. This is why all SEBO vacuums have tight seals throughout.
Many vacuum companies with high-filtration claims are actually quoting specifications made by the manufacturer of the filter material, as measured in the laboratory, not the filtration effectiveness of the vacuum itself while operating. Whether or not dirty air can escape through leaks in the body of the machine is not considered. The filtration effectiveness of SEBO vacuums is tested while they operate.
Save Money! SEBO Vacuums Last for Years and Extend Carpet Life! – If properly maintained, SEBO vacuums save ordinary residential users hundreds of dollars by providing excellent performance for ten to fifteen years or more, and their deep-cleaning power-brush technology extends the life of carpets. Typical vacuums perform poorly, even when new, and usually do not last beyond two years. So six or seven “disposable vacuums” must be purchased during the average life expectancy of just one SEBO machine.
Five-year Warranty Coverage – All SEBO models include a five-year warranty on the motor and all non-wear parts and a five-year warranty on labor charges.
SEBO Microfilters Ensure Continuously Strong Suction Performance – They are also long lasting, inexpensive and easy to change in seconds.
Changing Bags is Easy and Clean – SEBO filter bags can be changed in just a few seconds, and a cap keeps dust sealed inside during removal and disposal.
Effective Pet Hair Removal – All SEBO vacuums easily remove pet hair!
2. Vapamore MR-50 Wet-Dry Steam Cleaner and Vacuum Combo
- Hand Held Wet / Dry Vacuum & Steam Cleaner
- Removes Set-in Wet Stains and Odors
- Removes Spots From Carpet and Upholstry
- 110-120v 60Hz North America Only
- The only TRUE handheld steamer and vacuum combo
- Great for removing pet stains and spills chemical free
- Elliminates odors from pet stains chemical free
- ETL certified for your safety
- Can be used as a wet dry vacuum
110-120v 60Hz North America Only
3. Clean Obsessed Commercial HEPA Canister Vacuum CO711 (Canister Vacuum)
- Lightweight Portable Commercial Canister Vacuum. Weighing less than 10 LBS. and engineered for commercial use. Most powerful lighweight commercial canister.
- Features: 115 plus inches of waterlift the most suction of any commercial vacuum of the size. 8 piece tool kit combo rub and floor tool with swivel neck and rear wheels, upholstery tool with slide on brush, round brush, floor tool, crevice tool and stainless steal telescopic wand.
- Easy push in pull out commercial grade hose. 27 foot 17/3 commercial cord. Non-marking rubber coated wheels. Reinforced metal axle rear wheel design. Large capacity H10 5 layer micro filtration. Optional reusable SMS filtration cloth bag #CO711CLTH. Adjustable comfort padded shoulder strap for easy maneuverability.
- Also included: Horsehair Round Brush. Upholstery Tool ( 5 inches wide) Slide on Haorsehair Brush. 12 Inch Wide Horsehair Brush. 9 Inch Crevice Tool stores in handle of unit.
Clean Obsessed Commercial HEPA Canister Vacuum CO711. Lightweight Portable Commercial Canister Vacuum. Weighing less than 10 LBS. and engineered for commercial use. Most powerful lighweight commercial canister. Features: 115 plus inches of waterlift the most suction of any commercial vacuum of the size. 8 piece tool kit combo rub and floor tool with swivel neck and rear wheels, upholstery tool with slide on brush, round brush, floor tool, crevice tool and stainless steal telescopic wand. Easy push in pull out commercial grade hose. 27 foot 17/3 commercial cord. Non-marking rubber coated wheels. Reinforced metal axle rear wheel design. Large capacity H10 5 layer micro filtration. Optional reusable SMS filtration cloth bag #CO711CLTH. Adjustable comfort padded shoulder strap for easy maneuverability. Also included: Horsehair Round Brush. Upholstery Tool ( 5 inches wide) Slide on Haorsehair Brush. 12 Inch Wide Horsehair Brush. 9 Inch Crevice Tool stores in handle of unit. DES-CO711
4. Bissell Commercial BGC2000 Little Hercules Canister Vacuum – Corded
Bissell Big Green Commercial Little Hercules Canister Vacuum with compact design, powerful suction and low maintenance disposal system provides a great solution for when an extra vacuum is needed. The Little Hercules is a handheld canister with wheels that puts dust busters to shame! It is ultra-portable and super-powerful. It has 5 foot extension hose and suction control provides versatility for all surface types. It also has 2-in-1 floor tool and two extension wands for those hard to reach places and a 15 foot power cord and a carry handle for easy use. Permanent wheels for easy maneuverability (2 rear wheels with a steering wheel).
5. Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Graphite Grey
- GENTLE-START MOTOR: Classic C1 Pure Suction is equipped with a gentle-start motor that goes easy on the power supply
- THERMAL PROTECTION: A built-in temperature limiter protects your vacuum cleaner from overheating
- PRACTICAL LOCKING SYSTEM: The cleaner’s floorhead, suction tube, and handle lock into each other with an audible fit
- HANDLES WITH ANTI-STATIC CONDUCTOR: The cleaner has a small metal strip integrated into the handle, which works like a lightning conductor. This prevents static discharge between appliance and user
- EASY HANDLING WITHOUT TEDIOUS STOOPING: The floorhead is simply hooked onto the rear of the vacuum cleaner, leaving the suction tube in a secure position ready for use again
The Mile Classic C1 pure suction is a powerful vacuum. Packaged with the SBD 285-3 rug and floor combination nozzle it is designed to clean all your low pile carpeting and hard floors.
6. Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Upright Corded Stick Vacuum Bordeaux
- No loss of suction
- Powerful 2-in-1 vacuum deep cleans your carpets and hardwood floors
- Perfect for quick pick-ups
- Designed to clean everywhere with the included attachments.Rinse both with tap water until the water runs clean, then air-dry completely and insert back into your vacuum
- Included attachments: Duster Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool, Hard Floor Hero, Wall Mount
Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum Converts to Hand Vacuum with Pet Tool and Hard Floor Hero Attachment (HV322), Bordeaux
7. Miele STB 101Mini Handheld Turbobrush
Miele STB 101 Mini Handheld Turbobrush
8. Miele Classic C1 Turbo Team Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Tech Blue
- This powerful but quiet Miele bagged canister vacuum has a turbo brush floor head for low-medium pile carpet, and a parquet floor head for hard floors.
- Lightweight and nimble, the Miele C1 Turbo Team vacuum offers maximum maneuverability both around and underneath furniture. Switch between 6 different suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned, whether its upholstery or flooring.
- Miele’s unique Air Clean System ensures maximum filtration consisting of a genuine Miele Filter Bag, motor protection filter and Air Clean exhaust filter. The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before.
- Standard accessories include STB 305-3 TurboTeQ Floor head, SBB Parquet-3 Pure Suction Floor head, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, Air Clean Filter and Miele Original Air Clean Filter Bag Type GN.
- 7-year manufacturer on motor and casing, and 1-year manufacturer on parts and labor.
The Miele Classic C1 Turbo team canister vacuum cleaner is a powerful vacuum. Packaged with the STB 305-3 air driven Turbo nozzle and a SBB Parquet-3 it is designed to clean all your low pile to medium pile carpeting, area rugs, and hard floors.
9. Electrolux Home Care 62550D Power Paw Vacuum Tool
- This Power Paw Powered Brush Vacuum Tool attaches to your vacuum to remove pet hair and deep-down dirt
- It cleans pet hair and stairs
- Not for use on pets
- It offers horizontal and vertical cleaning
- This Bonus adaptor allows Power Paw to fit most leading vacuums. does not suit the handles that are oval shaped
Fits Models: Universal Adaptor Fits Most Vacuum Brands with standard 32mm or 35mm hoses/wands
10. 35′ "Comet" Central Vacuum Kit with Hose, Power Head & Tools – Works with All Brands of Central Vacuum Units
- Light gray 35ft 1 3/8″ inside diameter electric crushproof hose (27% more airflow than 1 1/4″ inside diameter hose) with a 3-way switch and a soft grip ergonomic handle.
- Light gray colored “Comet” power head.
- Comes complete with a 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tool and duster), telescopic wand for use with floor brush, red dust mop, caddy bag, wand tool caddy attachment, hose hanger and wall holder
- Compatible with any standard 1.5 inch inside diameter wall inlet valves. Please measure your inlet valve to ensure compatibility. Your choice of either a pigtail or direct connect hose configuration. Please notify us of your choice after purchase.
- Not compatible with the Vacuflo proprietary inlet valve (HP Vacuflo Series 4940, 4949, 4940, 4941) . If you are unsure of compatibility, please message Alder Products Ltd.
Electric Hose – Compatible with any 1.5″ wall inlet valve – 1 3/8″ inside diameter crush-proof lightweight hose with button lock handle with a 3-way control switch – 360 degree swivel handle – New handle design with a soft grip – Strain relief helps maintain consistent suction by preventing kinks in the hose at the handleElectric Power Head – Durable drive/geared belt – Electronic reset button to protect motor; motor will instantly stop if the brush roller is jammed – Headlight for improved viewing angle – Sealed ball bearings for no hair build-up Brush roller viewing window – On/Off foot pedal switch button – Non-marking wheels – Great edge cleaning – Protective bumper to protect baseboards and furniture – 13 inch cleaning path Tools/Accessories – Mesh attachment caddy bag – Steel ratchet wand – Set of cord management button lock wands with cord clips – 4 piece tool kit (12″ Floor brush, crevice tool, upholstery tools and duster) – Wand tool caddy attachment – Hose hanger – Wand holder – Red dust mop
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Upholstery Powerhead for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!