945 reviews analysed
1. Comotomo Silicone Replacement Nipple, Slow Flow, 0-3 Months, 2 Count
- Naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples – ideal for breastfed babies to eliminate nipple confusion
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake and reduce colic
- ComotomoTM replacement Nipples grow with your baby
- Safe in microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers
- Made of 100 percent safe hygienic silicone. Vacuum free feeding
2. Turbocharger Silicone Pipe Boost Hose Nipple Turbo Vacuum VAC Gauge Fitting TDI – TDI-001
100% brand new aftermarket Boost Pipe Fitting that has never been used. This fitting allows you to fit a boost gauge or any other type of instrument where vacuum or boost pressure is required. Made of high quality aluminum alloy and durable to use. Easy installation,simply drill a 8mm hole in your silicone boost pipe and push the nipple through the hole (from the inside), put on the sealing o-ring, washer and tighten down with the nut. Fit for a 4mm inner diameter pipe.
3. Thinkbaby Stage A Vented Nipples (2 pack)
- Free of BPA, lead, PVC, nitrosamines, phthalates, PET and biologically harmful chemicals
- Contoured shape mimics natural breastfeeding, and supports nursing your little one
- Vented design releases air to reduce vacuum pressure for comfortable feeding
- Reduces incidence of colic or spit up
- Made of extra-soft, medical grade silicone
The Thinkbaby system follows your baby through each stage of feeding, from bottles to sippies to straw cups. Our Stage A and Stage B nipples were made in order to reduce the number of nipple variations that parents need to purchase. This not only saves money, but also reduces the challenge of identifying which flow rate works best. We recommend Stage A nipples for 0 to 6 months. The vented design reduces vacuum pressure while your baby nurses, and encourages healthy feeding habits. The extra-soft, medical grade silicone tip mimics natural breastfeeding with its cross-cut design, reducing spillage.
4. Dr. Brown’s Standard Replacement Nipple, Level 3, 6 Count
5. Dr. Brown’s Standard Replacement Nipple, Level 2, 6 Count
6. Dorman 911-605 Toyota Avalon/Camry/ES3300/Solara Vacuum Switching Valve
Dorman Products, Inc. is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. We’ve earned our reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. Our prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere. At Dorman, we take pride in the quality of our products and in your satisfaction.
7. ACDelco 215-153 GM Original Equipment Vapor Canister
An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Vapor Canister is an emission control component and is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original component. It captures and stores evaporating fuel vapors from the fuel tank to be drawn into the intake manifold during engine operation. This original equipment vapor canister has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
8. Standard Motor Products EGV290 EGR Valve
Stainless steel valve components ensure durability. Polyester-reinforced silicone diaphragm resists thermal aging in temperatures up to 200°C. Includes reinforced gasket to ensure complete replacement. Direct-fit replacement for ease of installation.
9. Zodiac D30 UWF Quick Disconnect Replacement
10. HHC Diesel ~ FORD 6.0L LeakProof Nipple Cups/Ball Tube Kit! Includes 8-LeakProof Nipple Cups and 8-Heavy Duty Viton Seals ~ F60L-8NIPPLE
- The Final Step in LeakProofing the 6.0L Diesel Engine!
- Replace Them Once & Never Worry About it Again! Lifetime Warranty on NippleCups!
- This Kit Includes: 8-LeakProof Nipple Cups and 8-Heavy Duty Viton Seals
- Patent Pending Design Made of Hardened Tool Steel and Features a Deflection Groove to Divert High Pressure Oil Leaks Harmlessly Away From Your Top Injector Seals
- Compatible With All 6.0L Diesel Engines 2003-2010(Ford SuperDuty F-250/350/450 & E-Series)
The Final Step in LeakProofing your 6.0L is Here!!
You’ve installed ARP studs & put in new head gaskets, why risk getting stranded down the road when your failed nipple cup seals take out your top injector seals?
(8-Pack) Inlcludes 8-LeakProof Nipple Cups + 8 Extreme Duty Viton Blend Seals. ~A Complete Set to LeakProof Your HPO Rails~
Our Patent Pending Nipple Cups Are Made of Hardened Tool Steel and Feature a Unique Deflection Groove to Direct Any Oil That Gets Past Your Nipple Cup Seals Away from the Top Injector Seal. Re-Using your OEM or any other aftermarket nipples can leave you stranded. It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of how long it will take. Once your nipple cup seals fail, the high pressure oil begins following the body of the nipple cup down to the top injector seal, eating it away. Once the top injector seal fails, you end up stranded with a hot no start.
+ Made of Hardened Tool Steel That Will Outlast Your Truck!
+ Patented Deflection Groove Divert Oil That Leaks Past a Worn or Damaged Nipple Cup Seal Away From Your Fuel Injector Seal!
+ Unlimited Mileage, Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Nipple Cups, 2-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty on the Seals*
*YOU MUST REPLACE YOUR TOP INJECTOR SEALS AT THE SAME TIME YOU INSTALL NEW NIPPLE CUPS AND SEALS OR YOU WILL END UP WITH LEAKS! Any warranty claim based on top injector seal failure will need to show that you actually replaced your top injector seals when you installed your leakproof nipple cups.
We Recommend Alliant Power Injector seal kits, which include the top injector seals. ASIN: B009VI58CM
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Nipple Replacemnet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!