We spent many hours on research to finding toshiba laptop ssd, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best toshiba laptop ssd, you should not miss this article. toshiba laptop ssd coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 toshiba laptop ssd by our suggestions
753 reviews analysed
1. Toshiba 1TB 5400RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 2.5 inch Notebook Hard Drive (MQ01ABD100V) – 1 Year Warranty
2. Toshiba Memory America Toshiba OCZ TR200 Series 2.5" SATA III 240GB Internal Solid State Drive (THN-TR20Z2400U8(CS) 2.5" THN-TR20Z2400U8(CS
- Built with Toshiba’s latest 64-layer 3D BiCS FLASH memory
- Longer Battery Life: Lower power consumption compared to HDDs for longer battery life with built-in power management modes
- Quality & Reliability: Toshiba technology built into every drive
- Slim Form Factor: Sleek housing offers slimmer 7mm height for compatbility with thin notebooks
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance: Up to Up to 555 MB/s and 540 MB/s Respectively, and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance: Up to 82K and 88K Respectively
Toshiba Memory America Toshiba OCZ TR200 Series 2.5" SATA III 240GB Internal Solid State Drive (THN-TR20Z2400U8(CS) 2.5" THN-TR20Z2400U8(CS
3. SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm – SDSSDA-240G-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5″ hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability -even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
4. Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14″ Laptop, 14.0″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, Narrow Bezel, Windows 10, 81W0003QUS, Abyss Blue
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast & powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2×2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You’ll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
- System RAM Type: DDR4 SDRAM
With the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14-inch laptop, you’ll enjoy powerful performance for all types of everyday tasks. Whether you’re working from your home office, a student who needs a lightweight laptop for school, or just need a great entry-level Windows computer for entertainment, video chats, and other day-to-day uses, this practical notebook is engineered for long-lasting performance. Powered by the new Ryzen™ 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, you’ll get multi-core processing power to help you get more things done faster.
Expect more from your entertainment with the IdeaPad 3 laptop. The 14-inch full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers beautiful image clarity. Narrow bezels on both sides of the display eliminate clutter and help deliver a cleaner, more immersive visual experience. Plus, you’ll enjoy crystal-clear sound through two speakers with Dolby Audio™ Take this handy, portable laptop with you everywhere to enjoy videos, streaming music, and much more. Q-Control lets you easily switch between “Max modes” for faster performance and “battery saving mode” for a quieter user experience.
5. Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5” SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/240G
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 240GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 240GB — 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write. No additional drivers are required
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
6. HP 14" Touchscreen Laptop 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 8th Gen i3 HD Business Notebook, Dual-Core up to 3.90 GHZ Processor, USB Type-C, 1366×768, UHD 620 Graphic, HDMI, Bluetooth, Webcam, Energy Star, Win 10
- 14″ touch screen with 1366 x 768 HD resolution. WLED backlight. HDMI output expands your viewing options.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8145U mobile processor. Dual-Core up to 3.90 GHz. Intel UHD Graphics 620, for basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- Adequate high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM with M.2 Solid State Drive (SSD), best choice of multitasking performance.
- Weighs 3.22 lbs. and measures 0.7″ thin. Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability.
- Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer. Built-in HP TrueVision HD webcam with dual-array digital microphone.
Intel Core i3-8145U (2.1 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s.
128 GB M.2 SSD
14″ diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768)
Intel UHD Graphics 620
1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate)
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only)
1 AC smart pin
1 HDMI 1.4b
1 headphone/microphone combo
1 multi-format SD media card reader
HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
Full-size island-style ash silver keyboard
HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support; Precision Touchpad Support
802.11b/g/n (1×1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo Miracast compatible
POWER SUPPLY TYPE
45 W AC power adapter
3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion
ENERGY STAR certified; EPEAT Silver registered
DIMENSIONS (W X D X H)
12.76 x 8.86 x 0.71 in(32.4 x 22.5 x 17.99 cm)
3.2 lb( 1.46 kg)
Pale gold cover and base, ash silver keyboard frame
7. Toshiba Flagship 2-in-1 Convertible Tablet UltraBook 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop P55W-B5318 – Intel Core i7-4510U – 12GB DDR3L Ram Memory – 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Satin Gold
- 15.6″ diagonal widescreen TruBrite TFT LCD display at 1920 x 1080 native resolution (FHD), 10 point multi touch support
- Intel Core i7-4510U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.10GHz)
- 12GB DDR3L 1600MHz, 256GB mSATA solid state drive(SSD)
- HD Webcam, Bluetooth 4.0, Memory Card Reader, LED Backlit Keyboard
- HDMI with 4K Ultra HD output capability, 3 USB 3.0, up to 10 hours battery life, weights 4.9 lbs
8. HP 2019 14" Laptop – Intel Core i3 – 8GB Memory – 128GB Solid State Drive – Ash Silver Keyboard Frame (14-CF0014DX)
- Windows 10 operating system Windows 10 brings back the start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the edge web browser that lets you markup web pages on your screen
- 14″ Display bright View glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Wled backlight
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U mobile Processor smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 8GB system Memory for advanced multitasking substantial high-bandwidth RAM
- 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD) while offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times
9. Toshiba Dynabook Tecra A50-F 15.6″ Full HD Notebook Computer, Intel Core i7-8565U 1.80GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro, Graphite Black
Toshiba America Companies & Principal Products: The five companies, which along with TAI are known collectively as Toshiba America Group, are Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. (Semiconductor and storage solutions), Toshiba America Energy Systems Corporation (Power generation solutions), Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. (IOT and Solutions), Toshiba International Corporation (Industrial, power electronics & transmission & distribution solutions), and Toshiba America Research, Inc. (R&D). Manufacturing Facilities- Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS) has a production facility in Mitchell, South Dakota, where they manufacture toner for photocopiers. In Houston, Texas, Toshiba International Corporation (TIC) has a facility where they produce high-performance drive motors for hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) along with motors and drives for industrial applications. R & D Facilities- Toshiba America Research, Inc (TARI) R&D activities focus on Big Data technologies in the areas of Healthcare & Building Systems. Big Data offers the potential to recognize previously unknown correlations and predict outcomes from the data. Toshiba/NSTA ExploraVision- Sponsored by Toshiba and administered by the National Science Teachers Association, Toshiba/NSTA ExploraVision is the world’s largest science competition for K-12 students. Since 1992 the ExploraVision program has awarded more than $5.5 million (maturity value) to close to over 400,000 participants. Up to $240,000 (maturity value) in savings bonds and Toshiba products are awarded each year. Toshiba America Foundation- Toshiba America Foundation is a private, endowed, not-for-profit grant-making organization. Established in 1990, the Foundation contributes to the quality of science and mathematics education in U.S. schools by investing in projects designed by classroom teachers to improve instruction for students in grades K-12.
10. Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD – CT500MX500SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Toshiba Laptop Ssd for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!