The Best Reptile Heating Element
863 reviews analysed
1. iPower Reptile Heat Mat Under Tank Heater Terrarium Heating Pad for Amphibians and Reptiles Pet
- Multiple methods: Ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or Kampuchea Tea.
- 3M adhesive Paper: 3M adhesive Paper of the heat Mat provides a strong grip to the contact area for optimum heat transfer. The heat Mat stays exactly where you want it.
- Energy efficient: new heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer uniformly across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes.
- Specifications: 8″ X 18″ Size, 120 volts, 24 watts, 6 ft. Power cord, US standard plug and No adapter needed.
- Waterproof, 1 year Manufacturer.
The power reptile heating pad is specifically designed to be used on standard glass terrarium for reptiles, amphibian, small animals, or plant terrarium. Compare with other general heat pad in current market, our heat pad is made of a new heating film which inserted in the pad, providing the suitable temp equably in several minutes. Our power heaters range from 4 to 24 watts making them extremely economical in operate. It also can be used for thermostat and/or in conjunction with an additional heat source higher temperature species. Improved Design: New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes. 3M Adhesive Paper: Provides a strong grip to the contact area. The heat mat stays exactly where you want it. Energy Efficiency: Reach desired temperatures in a shorter amount of time while consuming less power than competing products. Specifications: S : 4″x7″ 4 watt — 1-5 Gallon M : 6″x8″ 8 watt — 10-20 Gallon L : 8″x12″ 16 watt — 30-40 Gallon XL : 8″x18″ 24 watt — 50-60 Gallon Features: 1. Size: 8″x18″ ; 24W; Length of cord: 6fts2. 120V US voltage and Standard Plug and No adapter needed 3. Easy to clean and convenient to use 4. Provide quick warm and save energy 5. Waterproof and moisture proof designed 6. UL listed for safety 7. 1 year manufacture 8. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets 9. With this pet heat mat, your pets will not need to worry about it would get cold. 10. Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc.
2. Zoo Med Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Dual Kit
Zoo Med Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Kit Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Kit Includes: Mini Combo Deep Dome with Dual ceramic sockets for use with lamps up to 160 watts per socket. Dual on/off switches for greater convenience. Repti Basking Spot Lamp Bulb 75 watts. The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermo-regulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species. True blue glass not painted or coated for better heat transfer made of European quality for long burn life. ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Mini Compact Fluorescent. Perfect for small terrarium desert species of reptiles and amphibians Provides UVB, UVA and visible light in a mini compact lamp 13 watts.
3. iPower Terrarium Reptile Heating Pad Under Tank Warmer Heater Mat with Digital Thermostat
- Specifications：Heat Mat 8″ X 18″ Size, 120 volts, 24 watts, 6 ft. Digital Thermostat 120 Volts, 8. 3 Amps Max, 60 HZ.
- Applications：Ideal for use with reptile, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or Kombucha Tea.
- Temperature control：digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°f – 108°f (5°C – 42°c), choice of Celsius and Fahrenheit readout. Easy plug in operation with LED indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug.
- Strong Adhesive：3M adhesive paper provides a strong stick to the contact area of the terrarium for optimum heat transfer.
- Improved Design：New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperature within few minutes and save energy.
1. Size: 8″x18″ ; 24W; Length of cord: 6fts
2. 120V US voltage and Standard Plug and No adapter needed
3. Easy to clean and convenient to use
4. Provide quick warm and save energy
5. Waterproof and moisture proof designed
6. 1 year manufacture
7. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets
8. With this pet heat mat, your pets will not need to worry about it would get cold.
9. Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc.
Temperature can be set from within a wide range, 40°F – 108°F (5-42°C)
The controller is compatible with most heat mats and ready to plug into North American outlets
Delivers excellent results for seedling germination, plant growth, reptile, or brewing
The thermostat controller is rigorously tested to ensure the safety of your plants, pets and DIY projects.
4. Zoo Med Laboratories SZMRH20 40-Watt Repti Therm Habitat Heater
- Moisture proof
- Easy to use, clean
- 1-year limited warranty
- Zoo Med Laboratories Repti Therm Habitat Heater
- Industrial Strength Heater for Heavy Tortoises and other Large Reptile Cage Applications
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts-off heater at 119-DegreeF (48-DegreeC) to prevent over heating
- industrial Strength Heater for Heavy Tortoises and other Large Reptile Cage Applications
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts-off heater at 119°F (48°C) to prevent overheating
Zoo Med’s new ReptiTherm Habitat Heater is designed for use with large, heavy reptiles such as tortoises, or in large “zoo” style enclosures with Monitors, Tegus, Iguanas, and other large lizards.
5. WUHOSTAM Reptile Habitat Lamp Fixture Heating Bulb Holder Stand – Flexible Clamp for Reptile,Terrarium,Chickens Pet Brooder
- A professional clamp lamp fixture with universal rotation
- Hanging hole and clamp design, you can clip it on or hang it up
- For use with light bulb, heater, UV lamp, infrared emitter, etc.
- it can be rotated 360°
- Can be equipped with E26/E27 screw base light bulbs, ceramic heat lamps, UVA/UVB infrared emitters (Caution: Light bulb‘s power at 250-Watt or less, or in the range of 250℃ above the surface temperature of the bulb/lamp.)
6. Zoo Med Repticare Rock Heater
7. BOEESPAT Ceramic Heat Emitter 250W/150W/100W/60W Reptile Ceramic Heat Lamp Brooder Coop Pet Infrared Ceramic Lamp Bulb
- PERFECT 24 HOURS HEAT SOURCES – 150W Ceramic heat emitter is a radiant heat source which creates a natural sunlike heat with a uniform pattern, does not emit light, it will not disrupt the normal cycle (day / night) last up to 15000 hours
- 100% HEAT EFFICIENCY-CERAMIC HEAT LAMP It will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium. Infrared heat penetrates the scales and skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation.
- REPTILE HEAT LAMP – Ideal for reptiles, amphibians and a range of other small animals including turtles, lizards, snakes, spiders, rabbits, hedgehogs, birds, hamsters, chickens, peacocks, pets and is ideal to be used in an egg incubator
- CERAMIC HEAT EMITTER: AC 110-120V
- Power: 150W
- Material: Ceramic, Metal
- To avoid scald,please wait at least 1 hour to cool down before touch it. Please use standard porcelain socket, other socket can not bear the high temperature and be melted easily, cause accidents.
- INFRARED HEATER LAMP ：was made of high-purity pottery clay which and Ni-Cr-Alloy resistance wire heating faster and more energy saving than normal type
8. Fluker’s Ceramic Heat Emitter for Reptiles 60 Watt
- 100 watt ceramic heat emitter for reptile habitats
- Heat emitters radiate intense infrared heat but emit no light
- The perfect 24-hour heat source for your tropical or desert reptile
- Ceramic heat emitters can be used to establish an appropriate environmental temperature range for reptiles
- If the environmental temperature in your terrarium is inadequate, your pet reptile may be susceptible to digestive problems or infections
Heat emitters radiate intense infrared heat but emit no light. The perfect 24-hour heat source for your tropical or desert reptile. Ceramic heat emitters can be used to establish an appropriate environmental temperature range for reptiles. This product is designed for use with Repta-Clamp Lamp with Switch. Reptiles are ectotherms or “cold-blooded” animals who depend on he surrounding environmental temperature to regulate their own body temperature. If the environmental temperature in your terrarium is inadequate, your pet may be susceptible to digestive problems or infections. Some reptiles require a night time temperature drop to induce normal breeding behavior. A standard “light timer” available at hardware stores, can be used to turn off the heat emitter in the evening and back on again in the morning to create a more natural environment.
9. WUHOSTAM 20W 16.53 Inch x 11 Inch Reptile Heating Pad Warmer with Temperature Controller, Power Adjustment Under Tank Terrarium Heater Heat Mat for Pets, Small Animals
- Highly recommend using this product with a thermostat.And please set the temperature probe closest to the heating pad.
- Power: 110V 20W, Material : PVC, Color : Black.Low wattage heater provide ideal heat for reptile and amphibians
- US Standard Plug and voltage,no adapter needed
- Water proof and moisture proof designed, but please don’t use it in water
- Keep reptile tank or vivarium warm without any harm to your pets
10. Wuhostam 100W 2 Pack Infrared Ceramic Heat Lamp,Black Reptile Emitter Bulb for Pet Coop Heater Chicken Lizard Turtle Brooder Aquarium Snake, No Harm No Light, ETL Listed
- This 100W Black infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted 24hr Heat Source 100% Efficiency,
- This ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket, great for pet, coop, chicken, turtle
- This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 100-Watts, full size is diameter 2.95 inch x height 3.94 inch
- This ceramic heat emitter bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature, also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Reptile Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!