709 reviews analysed
1. Mityvac MV4560 Radiator/Cooling System and Pressure Test Kit
Cooling system Pressure Test Kit makes automotive cooling system testing simple, efficient, and economical. It combines our unique hand pressure pump with four cooling system test adapters and two dual-function cap test adapters to quickly reveal external cooling system leaks and detect internal leaks and defective caps. Economical, accurate and simple method to find common causes of overheating. Pinpoints external leaks cause by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps or radiators. Diagnoses internal leaks causes by a blown head gasket or damaged block or head. Test radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure they are maintaining the correct pressure. Contains adapters to test the cooling system and caps of most US and Asian cars and light trucks, as well as many European vehicles. Application specific adapters fit the radiator or coolant bottle like the original cap.
2. Stant 12270 30 Pound Cooling System and Pressure Cap Tester
- Allows you to test today’s car’s higher pressure cooling system
- Color coded dial makes it easy to accurately test higher pressure caps and systems
- Features a pressure release bar for releasing pressure build-up before removing the head from the neck
- Comes in its own plastic case for easy storage and carrying
- Set includes 1- 12559 spacer to drop in 1″ deep filler necks for testing, 1- 12552 cap adaptor to check standard “A” size caps, and a complete easy to use instruction manual
3. Astro Pneumatic Tool 7856 Universal Air Powered Cooling System Pressure
- Pressure regulates shop air to test any cooling system or radiator cap for leaks
- Quick connector works on nearly all brands of cooling system testing caps and adapters
- Fills even large cooling system almost instantly, and provides constant pressure on leaks to trace their source
- Gauge displays the common pressures levels for different cooling systems and regulator will max at 30Psi to prevent damage
4. FOUR UNCLES 28 Pieces Radiator Pressure Tester, Coolant Pressure Tester Kit Cooling System Pressure Tester Kit with Carrying Case Blue
- Universal Use: 28 Pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester comes with 17 test caps and a vacuum pump with gauge working pressure is 0-35 psi, for testing or refilling cooling systems on most domestic and import vehicles.
- Timely Protect: This cylinder leak down tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system, providing cooling system leakage test & filling tool for any car enthusiast or automotive professional.
- Color Coded Caps: Different color labeled test caps help you identify the test caps needed by each application, which can save you a lot of time of choosing the right one.
- Easy to Use: Radiator pressure tester kit tests range 0 – 30cmHG, and the water tank pressure gauge test range is 0-35 PSI. Allows you to change coolant and test for leaks in the vehicle cooling system, including radiator, heater core and radiator cap in a simple and straight-forward way. Follow the manual, easy to use.
- Heavy Duty Case: Equipped with a blue bold molded case, which keeps your kit organized, providing you a convenient way to tester.
Vacuum Type Cooling System Tool Kit
5. ATD Tools 3301 27-Piece Master Cooling System Pressure Test and Refill Kit
- Quickly reveals external cooling system leaks
- Detects internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets and/or cracked block or heads
- Easily test entire cooling system
- including radiator, heater core and radiator cap
- Vacuum purge and refill kit to refill cooling system and eliminate air pockets
Quickly reveals external cooling system leaks. Detects internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets and/or cracked block or heads. Easily test entire cooling system, including radiator, heater core and radiator cap. Vacuum purge and refill kit to refill cooling system and eliminate air pockets. Kit includes: Hand Pressure pump with color coded 0-35psi gauge and push-button pressure relief valve, Temperature gauge, 3 chromed steel radiator adapters, 16 Anodized aluminum radiator adapters, 1 Universal radiator adapter, 2 Radiator Cap test adapters, 3 piece Vacuum purge and refill kit, Instructions, Storage and carrying case.
6. Mityvac MV4510 Motorcycle Cooling System Test Kit
- Durable, lightweight, non-corrosive PVC construction
- Pivoting lever action maximizes output with minimal operator effort
- Gauge displays psi and kpa units
- Powerful in-line piston design
- One finger lever-action vacuum release
This cooling system pressure test kit is specially designed for testing motorcycles and other recreational, sports, and utility vehicles with liquid cooled engines. It makes cooling system testing simple, efficient and economical and can quickly pinpoint the cause of cooling system related problems including external and internal leaks or defective caps.
7. JIFETOR Radiator Pressure Leakage Tester and Vacuum Cooling System Purge Coolant Refill Tool Kit, 28PCS Universal Automotive Water Tank Leak Test Detector and Pneumatic Vacuum Coolant Change Set
- MULTIFUNCTION: The set is a all in one comprehensive radiator tool kit, includes leak detection, temperature measurement and coolant filling functions. The hand pump tester pressurize on the reservoir/cap, and watch for pointer drop over time to confirm system leak down. Pneumatic vacuum filler first sucks and forms a vacuum on the cooling system by using shop air, then draws coolant into system. Add coolant in vacuum, there is no large air pocket and avoid warping or other damage in engine.
- WIDE USAGE: Coolant system leak checker and filling tool set is equipped with 17 specific adapters and 1 universal tapered rubber adapter, suitable for almost all types of radiator openings on classic and modern vehicles. Included 3 radiator cap test adapters and 2 connectors help to diagnose the leakage of radiator caps on most cars. All these adapters are color coded and placed exclusively, can be easily selected according to the marked pictures in instruction, convenient and no confusion.
- WATER TANK COOLANT VACUUM REFILLER: Plastic covered premium brass manifold body, equipped with brass fittings, anti-corrosion and durable. The index range of gauge is -30 to 0inHg (-76 to 0cmHg), and normally -25 to -20inHg is right time to add coolant. 18″ rubber resin material weave reinforced hose, featured with anti-corrosion, low fluid resistance, high bearing pressure, ensure durability and good air sealing. 21″ metal hook, 21″ transparent bleeder hose and 59″ refill hose are included.
- HAND PUMP LEAK DETECTOR AND THERMOMETER: Radiator pressure test tool uses aluminum pump cylinder rather than plastic one, 21″ rubber nylon resin hoses, brass fittings, solid and durable. 3″ large dial gauge with index range 0 to 35psi (0 to 2.5bar), easy to observe. Stainless steel thermometer with index range 0 to 200℃ (32 to 400℉). American & European styles air plugs are included for you to choose. Customized blow molding case keeps everything in place and protects the gauges during storage.
- SATISFACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE: 30 days full refund with returned undamaged JIFETOR complete cooling system leakage detector and coolant refiller set. Any quality related problem in 1 year, we will replace the fittings for free or refund. Any question, please feel free to contact us by email or amazon message system, we will reply ASAP in 24 hours.
Why need Radiator Pressure Tester & Vacuum Type Coolant Refill Kit
1.Troubleshooting and save money: Many problems, even a damaged engine, may be caused by a small leak in the cooling system or pour coolant into radiator without vacuuming. This kit will save much more than its price
2.Time saver: Normally, it takes around 10mins to test leak and 5-10mins to refill coolant. Easy to operate
Why choose JIFETOR Cooling System 28PCS Tool Kit
1.A all in one comprehensive radiator tool kit, includes leak detection, temperature measurement and coolant filling functions
2.Adopt brass manifold body and fittings, aluminum pump cylinder, rubber nylon resin hoses, ensure durability and good air sealing
3.Include 17 color coded specific adapters and 1 universal tapered rubber adapter, suitable for almost all types of radiator
4.Equip with American & European styles air plugs, widely adapted to your existing air hose
5.Updated more compact customized blow molding case keeps everything in place and protects the gauges during storage. 21PCS adapters are placed exclusively, can be easily selected according to the marked pictures in instruction, convenient and no confusion
1x Radiator Hand Pump Leakage Tester
1x Vacuum Purge and Refill Tool
1x Stainless Steel Thermometer
1x European Style Air Plug
1x 59″ Coolant Filling Hose
1x 21″ Bleeder Hose
17x Color Coded Specific Radiator Test Adapters
1x Universal Tapered Rubber Adapter
3x Aluminum Radiator Cap Test Adapters
1x Black Connector, Test Radiator Cap No.3(R123) and No.4 (R124)
1x Blue Connector, Test Radiator Cap No.3(R123) and No.5 (R125)
1x Handle Tool
1x Detailed Instruction
1x Customized Blow Molding Case, 20″Lx18″Wx4″H
1.Please wear gloves and goggles when use
2.Use by professional or under the guidance of a professional
3.Always refer to equipment manufacturer’s operation instruction
8. DA YUAN 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- Allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant
- Color coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job
- Special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection, test Range 0 – 35 psi.
- One more adaptor than 27pcs kit suitable for domestic and import vehicles.
28PC Universal Radiator Pressure Tester & Vacuum Coolling System Kit
High quality 28 piece universal radiator pressure testing kit.
Detects internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets as well as cracked blocks / heads.
A simple and straightforward way to test for leakages in the vehicle cooling system as well as changing coolant.
Easily test the entire vehicle cooling system including radiator, heater core and radiator cap.
Vacuum purge and refill kit to refill the vehicle cooling system and remove air pockets.
Suitable for use on most makes and models including both domestic and imports.
Colour coded radiator test caps.
Convenient and portable for quick, easy use wherever the job.
Supplied in a blow moulded carry case for easy transport and storage.
Long, lasting and durable construction for a long service life.
Supplied complete as shown in the pictures.
Hand pressure pump with colour coded 0-35psi gauge & push-button pressure relief valve.
3 chromed steel radiator adapters
16 radiator adapters
1 universal radiator adapter
3 radiator cap test adapters
3 piece vacuum purge & refill kit
9. Mityvac MV4530 Cooling System Pressure Test Kit
Lincoln Lubrication Industrial Cooling System Pressure Test Kit includes hand pump, adapters and features a incorporate as well as innovative adapter design that ensures quick and easy set up for avoiding breakdown. It has large volume capacity that reduces time and strokes required to pressurize cooling system. This kit connects using self-locking quick-disconnects for easy and time saving assembly as well as breakdown. It has a thumb-operated relief valve for quick pressure release and is easy to use.
10. 8MILELAKE 18pcs Radiator Pump Pressure Tester and Vacuum Pump Type Cooling System Kit
- This radiator pressure tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system
- This radiator pressure tester kit includes 8 radiator cap adapters to service your vehicle should you find a leak and is ideal for any car enthusiast or automotive professional
- Included a Pump with gauge For testing automotive pressurized cooling systems up to 35 PSI Has 8 radiator cap adapters for servicing most domestic and import vehicles
- Large volume pump capacity reduces strokes required to pressurize cooling systems Self-locking quick-disconnect components Thumb-operated relief valve for convenient pressure release
- Package includes: 17pc kit set + Carrying Case.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pressure Test Cooling System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!