544 reviews analysed
1. Pioneer DMH-C2500NEX Hideaway unit – Double DIN Android Auto and Apple CarPlay In-Dash Car Stereo Receiver, 6.8" Touchscreen
- 6.8” WVGA Clear Resistive Touchscreen Display
- Power Output: Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels / RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- MP3/WMA/AAC/MP4/WAV/FLAC/WMV/JPEG Playback via USB
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- USB Direct control for WebLink
- Included Components: Receiver
- Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth
y utilizing WEBLINK, Pioneer car electronics customers can connect their smartphone via USB for easier set up and eliminate the need to purchase additional cables. WEBLINK is an Abalta Technologies connected car solution that creates a second virtual screen for apps on a smartphone that is then sent over to a vehicle’s screen via USB, Bluetooth or Wifi. Customers also benefit from the flexibility that WEBLINK provides to use both Android and iOS devices without requiring any additional set up. Users control over smartphone applications through a direct USB cable connection to the DVD receiver. Simply use the same cable that comes with their smartphone to connect to the headunit (or any compatible USB-to-phone cable, such as the Pioneer CD-MU200 (Micro-USB for Android devices) or CD-IU52 (Lightning to USB for iPhone) cables).
2. Pioneer AVH-2400NEX 7" Touchscreen Double Din Android Auto and Apple CarPlay In-Dash DVD/CD Bluetooth HD Radio Car Stereo Receiver
I recently added Apple CarPlay™ to my vehicle and I haven’t looked back. The interface seamlessly integrates my iPhone® for phone use, navigation, and entertainment, while Siri ranks among the best co-pilots I’ve had, thanks to top-notch voice control. You’ll find Apple CarPlay built into Pioneer’s MVH-2400NEX digital multimedia receiver, along with Android Auto™, Bluetooth®, and a host of sound-sculpting tools.
3. Pioneer AVH-X390BS Double Din Bluetooth in-Dash DVD/CD/Am/FM Car Stereo Receiver with 6.2 Inch Wvga Screen/Sirius Xm-Ready
Pioneer AVH-X390BS double din Bluetooth in-dash DVD/CD/am/FM car stereo receiver w/ 6.2″ WVGA screen, Sirius xm-ready. Cea-2006 compliant amplifier. Appradio one gives you complete control over Compatible iPhone and Android apps on the radio’s screen. Am/FM tuner with 18FM/12Am presets. Remote control included.
4. Pioneer DEH-150MP Car Audio CD MP3 Stereo Radio Player, Front Aux Input withJVC 6.5 Inch 2-WAY Car Audio Speaker (Black)
In-Dash AM/FM, CD, MP3 Receiver with Remote Single-line, multi-segmented LCD display with LED back light is 35% larger CEA-2006 compliant amplifier Power Output: Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels ; RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels. Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate with anti-dust design. Wireless remote control included. CD text information display MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album) 1-year Sonic Electronix Warranty Playback and Audio Features: Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WAV and WMA AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets. Advanced Sound Retriever for Compressed Audio Enhancement. Electronic Shock Protection (ESP) 5-band parametric equalizer with 7 selectable tone curves (5 Preset, 2 User) 24bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA playback Built-in High-Pass and Low-Pass crossover filters Expandability Options: 1 Set of 2V preamp outputs (front and switchable rear/subwoofer) Front Auxiliary Input: 3.5 mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players. Speaker Features: `Pair of CSJ620 6.5″ 2-Way Coaxial Speakers 300 Watts Peak Power/30 Watts RMS Frequency Response: 35-22,000 Hz Mica woofer cone Ferrite magnet Hybrid rubberized cloth surround Polyetherimide balanced tweeter Neodymium magnet (tweeter) Black ABS composite grills Top-Mount Depth: 1-23/32″
5. Pioneer AVH-4100NEX in-Dash Multimedia DVD Receiver with 7" WVGA Touchscreen Display
Pioneer AVH-4100NEX In-dash Multimedia Receiver featuring Apple Car Play, Android Auto, Mode, Bluetooth hands-free calling & audio streaming and DVD/CD playback
6. Volunteer Audio Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX Car Stereo Double Din Radio with Wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth
- Apple CarPlay Compatibility. Apple CarPlay is a safer way to use your iPhone in the car. Simply talk to Siri or touch the receiver’s display and get directions from Apple Maps, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road.
- Android Auto compatibility so you can bring Android convenience into your car. Just plug-in via USB and have easy access to everything from Google apps to Google Maps from the Touch Screen receiver. Access Android Auto’s features by touch or voice command
- make and receive phone calls, listen to your favorite music, and best of all, with less intrusion and interruption so you can drive safely.
- Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling and Audio Streaming. Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). From hands-free calling, wireless audio streaming (A2DP) with artist, album, and song search, simple pairing, and control audio (AVRCP), Bluetooth wireless technology has made life in the vehicle much more convenient.
- SiriusXM-Ready. Your Favorite Stations Wherever You Go, Wherever You Are. You can get over 140 channels, including commercial-free music plus the best sports and live events, comedy, news, exclusive talk and entertainment. SiriusXM programming is received through the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately, SiriusXM subscription required).
- This listing is a package created by Volunteer Audio, that includes the radio and lifetime tech support from a certified Volunteer Audio tech.
The AVH-W4400NEX features built-in Wi-Fi wireless connectivity specifically designed to support a cable free connection between your smartphone and the receiver. Supporting both Android Auto Wireless and Apple CarPlay via a wireless connection plus Wi-Fi Certified Miracast wireless mirroring for older devices, you no longer need to worry about taking your smartphone out of your bag or your pocket before you get into your car.
7” (6.94”) WVGA Clear Resistive Touch Panel
Detachable Face Security
Built-in Advanced Bluetooth capability
Built-in HD Radio with the HD Radio Artist Experience
SiriusXM ready featuring TuneMix, SportsFlash and Traffic & Weather Now
Dual back up camera ready
iDatalink Maestro compatible
High-res FLAC file playback up to 192kHz/24 bit (output at 44kHz/16bit resolution)
13 band Graphic Equalizer with touch panel swipe setting and built-in high/low pass crossover with expanded adjustable crossover points and slopes
Customized audio adjustments for the driver with built-in Auto EQ and Auto Time Alignment
Pioneer’s Advanced Sound Retriever
Optimized PCB layout for superior audio signal integrity, and audiophile-grade capacitors and other components tuned to produce truly premium audio
Ability for users to play back full HD videos stored on a USB and NTFS files stored on a compatible external HDD
Dual USB (rear)
SD card slot for media playback
USB Quick Charge for Android devices (1.5 amp)
Dual-zone capability offers separate entertainment source for front and rear seat passengers
Hi-Volt RCA Preouts x3 (4V output) with standard mode (front/rear/subwoofer) or network mode (high/mid/low)
High power MOSFET 50W x 4
24-bit true color LCD panel, making it more responsive, with increased color depth for brighter colors and more vibrant images.
7. Pioneer MVH-295BT Stereo Single DIN Bluetooth In-Dash USB MP3 Auxiliary AM/FM/Digital Media Pandora and Spotify Car Stereo Receiver With pair of 6.5" and pair of 6×9" Alphasonik Speakers
- The MVH-295BT lets you enjoy hands-free calling and audio streaming in the car, courtesy of built-in Bluetooth. Other entertainment options include a front USB input, Aux-In and AM/FM radio.
- Connect your Android smartphone to the front 1A powered USB input to play music on your phone, whilst also charging it.
- Safely search and select artists, albums and playlists, using the Pioneer’s control buttons. A new feature has been added to support Android Open Accessory 2.0 (AOA 2.0), which is designed for Android 4.1 (or later) devices
- Receive pristine sound from the MVH-295BT’s built-in amplifiers with 4 x 50W of pure MOSFET power.
- Includes 4 Alphasonik speakers: 3-Way Speakers and 6″ x 9″ 3-Way
The MVH-295BT lets you enjoy hands-free calling and audio streaming in the car, courtesy of built-in Bluetooth. Other entertainment options include a front USB input, Aux-In and AM/FM radio. Connect your Android smartphone to the front 1A powered USB input to play music on your phone, whilst also charging it. Safely search and select artists, albums and playlists, using the Pioneer’s control buttons. A new feature has been added to support Android Open Accessory 2.0 (AOA 2.0), which is designed for Android 4.1 (or later) devices Receive pristine sound from the MVH-295BT’s built-in amplifiers with 4 x 50W of pure MOSFET power. For even more power, you can use the 1 x RCA pre-out to hook up another stereo component, like a subwoofer or an extra amplifier for the rear speakers. Note: Front USB input is not compatible with iPod/iPhone devices. Alternatively, iPhones can connect to the MVH-295BT via Bluetooth.
8. Pioneer MVH-S310BT Single Din Built-in Bluetooth, MIXTRAX, USB, Auxiliary, Pandora, Spotify, iPhone, Android and Smart Sync App Compatibility Car Digital Media Receiver
The MVH-S310BT features buttons such as Navi, bass boost and a rotary knob that are optimized with the Pioneer Smart sync app. The receiver also includes the USB auto switch feature so when the phone is connected via USB The listener has the option to choose whether the receiver uses the phone as a source, or just charges the device.
9. Pioneer AVH-1400NEX Digital Multimedia Receiver
It’s hard to call Apple Car Play just a feature when it does so much. With Pioneer’s MVH-1400NEX digital multimedia receiver installed in my dash, I could keep in touch with the outside world with voice commands and an occasional touch of my finger. But this Pioneer offers so much more, from high-res FLAC playback to streaming via Bluetooth to SiriusXM compatibility. And a 13-band EQ and expansive sound-shaping tools make this great receiver an essential for the music lover.
10. Pioneer AVH-200EX Multimedia DVD Receiver with 6.2" WVGA Display, and Built-in Bluetooth
Pioneer AVH-200EX Multimedia DVD Receiver with 6.2″ WVGA Display, and Built-in Bluetooth
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pioneer In Dash Car Stereo Android Auto for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!