Top 10 Mightyvac Vacuum Pump Pool
976 reviews analysed
1. Mityvac 7300 PneumatiVac Air-Operated Fluid Evacuator
- Features a 2.3 gallon (8.8 liter) capacity air operated fluid evacuator for large jobs
- Automatic shut-off valve prevents overfilling
- Can be used to extract a wide-range of fluid types from transmission fluid, coolant, brake fluid, gear to engine oil
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Kit comes with 5 feet of flexible hose, dipstick tubes and a universal brake-bleeding adapter
Mityvac air operated evacuator provides a clean, fast and simple way to evacuate fluids. It features a base mounted Venturi adding stability during operation and the air and fluid-line shift off valves prevent the unit from overfilling during use.
2. Mityvac MV6835 Automotive Accessories
- Designed to operate with compressed air to bleed up to 2 quarts per minute
- Features 1.8 liter capacity fluid collection reservoir and includes automatic master cylinder refill kit with 40 oz reservoir
- Maintains desired flow rate and contains include 6 feet bleed hose, master cylinder evacuation hose, hanging hook and bleed adapters
3. Mityvac MVA6851 Fluid Extractor
The MVA6851 has a fluid capacity of up to 7 oz. (200 cc) and is ideal for removing used fluids from master cylinders, transaxles, and power steering and coolant reservoirs prior to bleeding, fluid changes or repairs. Featuring a 7.5-in. (190 mm) flexible tube with non-drip cap, the fluid extractor’s lightweight, streamlined design enables access into tight spaces. Also, the tool is easy to clean, and the hose and seal are simple to replace. High Quality Image Specifications: Packaged Weight: 0.7 lb (0.32kg) Packaged Size: 11.8 x 2.5 x 2.5 (300mm x 140mm x 230mm)
4. Hand Held Vacuum Pump Tester Set Vacuum Gauge and Brake Bleeder Kit for Automotive with Adapters, Case
- Multifunctional: The Vacuum Pump/Brake Bleeder is a multi-functional vacuum pump that is used to test a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations. By using some of the included accessory caps and fittings it can also be used as a brake bleeder.
- Tester: Cushioned pistol grip handle with vacuum gauge, simple operation, gauge range 0-30 inches Hg, 0-760 mm Hg.
- Complete kit includes accessories for both brake bleeding and automotive diagnosis. Vacuum pump set can test and diagnose a wide varity of parts and common systems on any vehicle.
- Easy to use: Easily bleed brakes by yourself. Coming with a carrying bag, made by high quality material, and easy to carry.
- 3 month limited warranty.
High Quality Car Auto Hand Held Vacuum Pistol Pump Brake Bleeder Adaptor Fluid Reservoir Tester Kit 2 in 1 Tool Kits
Condition: 100% brand new
Material: Alloy steel, plastics, rubber
Dimension of case: 13.5*8.7*2 inch / 34.3*22*5 cm
Pressure range: 0-30inHg, 0-760mmHg
_1 x vacuum pump/brake bleeder with vacuum gauge
_1 x reservoir jar & 2 x lids
_1 x “T” hose connector
_1 x straight hose connector
_1 x universal cup adapter
_1 x blow mold case
_1 x user manual
_2 x 24″ vacuum hoses
_2 x 3″ vacuum hoses
_2 x tapered hose adapters
_3 x brake bleeder valve adapters
Do not use the vacuum pump to siphon liquid Damage to the internal chamber will result in seals
5. MV8000 Automotive Tune-up and Brake Bleeding Kit
- Selectline hand vacuum pump (Model No. MV8010) with 2″ (50 mm) diameter gauge 4.5 oz. (135 ml) fluid reservoir bottle with fluid transfer and storage lids (7) Tapered adapters for connecting to tubing from .090″ to .50″ ID (2.3 mm to 13 mm) (2) Tapered manifold plugs (3) Bleed screw adapters (2) 1/4″ ID x 24″ long (6.4 mm ID x 610 mm long) connection tubes 5/32″ ID x 1/4″ ID (4 mm ID x 6.4 m ID) tubing adapter 1/4″ ID x 1 1/2″ long (6.4 mm ID x 40 mm long) connection tube 5/32″ ID x 3″ long (4 mm ID x 75 mm long) connection tube 1/4″ ID x 3 5/8″ long (6.4 mm ID x 90 mm long) connection tube Rubber cupped adapter
This is the original Mityvac hand vacuum pump kit used by service professionals worldwide for performing hundreds of automotive diagnostic and mechanical tests and for one-person brake bleeding. The MV8000 kit contains our most popular Selectline hand vacuum pump with vacuum gauge and accessories.
6. Mityvac MITMV8500 Silverline Elite Automotive Vacuum Pump Kit
- Pump is made of zinc alloy die cast metal for durability
- Features easy to read vacuum gauge graduated in inches and centimeters
- Turns a two-person job into a one-person job with it’s easy to use system
- Easy to use without making a mess
- Kit contains vacuum pump reservoir jar, transfer lid storage lid, brake bleeding adapter package, test adaptor package, rubber cup adapter, tubing and users manual
7. Mityvac MV6400 Fluid Dispensing System
- An integrated manual pump dispenses fluid by pressurizing the 1.2 gallon (5 liter) reservoir
- Fluid is continually dispensed as long as there is pressure in the reservoir and freeing up the operator’s hands
- pumping is only required to build additional pressure
- The pump tube is sealed to prevent exposure to chemicals and cleans easily between fluid changes
- For convenience and speed, push-to-connect, quick-change style couplers are used to at both ends of the fluid dispensing hose
- A thumb-operated tilt valve is conveniently located for manual pressure relief, and doubles as a safety valve to prevent over pressurization
8. Mityvac MV8255 Selectline Dual Vacuum/Pressure Pump
Mityvac offers a selection of five basic hand-held vacuum/pressure pump models, one Silver line and four Select line. Each is featured in the chart below, and differentiated by a combination of features and options described on the previous pages. By offering such a wide selection, you can maximize the value and performance of your hand pump by choosing the exact features that best meet the requirements of your application.
9. Mityvac MV6410 ATF Refill System
- Includes ten adapters to connect to Ford, Toyota, BMW, Honda, Nissan, VW, Audi, Mercedes, and Volvo transmissions
- Large 1.2 gallon (5 liter) fluid capacity
- Fluid is dispensed under pressure for smooth continual flow
- Integrated manual pump adds air above the fluid level to prevent aeration
- 5 feet fluid dispensing hose with flow control and auto shut-off valves
10. Mityvac 7400 7.3 Liter Fluid Evacuator
- Evacuates all kinds of fluids including engine oil, transmission fluids, gear oil, coolant, and brake fluid
- Large 1.9 gallon reservoir (7.3 liters) hand operated pump for the big jobs
- Includes 5 feet of flex hose and two dipstick hoses
- Features polyethylene construction and will not rust or corrode for durability
- Quick-drain pour spout
Mityvac 7.3 liter fluid evacuator features stiffening ribs for added durability. The redesigned pump handle is stronger for heavy use and longer tool life. A larger base prevents the chance of tipping and spills in shop.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mightyvac Vacuum Pump Pool for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!