923 reviews analysed
1. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
2. Aube by Honeywell TH106/U Electric Heating 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Compatible with electric baseboard, convector and fan-forced heaters. Also ideal for radiant ceilings
- 2000-Watt 120-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, 4000-Watt 240-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, (minimum 2-Ampere load)
- Battery-free backup means no re-programming your schedule after power outage
- Timeless design complements virtually any room
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 4.9-Inch by 5-Inch by 1.5-Inch
The Cadet by Honeywell Thermostat helps you save on your heating bill and provides constant comfort with digital temperature sensing and control – all with easy push-button 7-day personalized or pre-programmed settings. The TH106 features battery-free backup, silent operation and an early-start function to calculate your optimal heating start period. Use with line voltage 120/240 or 208 baseboard and in-wall heater applications, up to 4000 watts. Common Usage: Atmosphere control, Compatible With: Electric baseboard and fan heaters, Color: White, Thermostate Range(deg F): 40 – 86, Mounting Type: Wall, LED Light: No
From the Manufacturer
This Aube by Honeywell high-capacity electronic heating thermostat with TRIAC switching combines unbeatable accuracy and silent operation. TRIAC switching is 100-Percent silent – making it ideal for bedrooms has unsurpassed temperature control. Ultimate temperature control – the most accurate type of thermostat on the market (± 0.15-Degree Celsius and 0.27-Degree Fahrenheit). On-screen heating power indicator gives at-a-glance verification of power being used. 2-Wire non-polarized connection means fast, hassle-free installation. 7-day Programming provides separate Programming options for each day of the week (4 periods per day); pre-programmed or personalized schedule. Early Start function ensures programmed temperature is reached by the programmed time
3. Dayton 6EDY5 Line Voltage Thermostat, 120-240V, SPDT
4. Wireless Programmable Thermostat Plug, Hycency Automatic Heating & Cooling Outlet Thermostat Wireless Temperature Controller Built in Temp Sensor with Remote Control LCD Display (1 Pcs)
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT: Programming the thermostat via the remote control, control distance reaches 66ft in the open area. With heating and cooling mode, thermostat allows you to program at temperature range 32-158℉(0-70℃).
- SAVE MONEY: This thermostat will help make your home not only Comfortable but energy efficient. The thermostat can save energy costs on heating or cooling. It saves energy by adjusting the temperature.
- INSTALLATION: No installation or wiring, just plug thermostat into an outlet, plug your portable heating or cooling unit into the thermostat, and you’re ready to go. You can move thermostat plug to your desired position, convenient and flexible.
- EASY TO USE: Automatic matching remote control and thermostat plug. select the heating or cooling mode via the remote control and set the target temperature. Accurate temperature control of ±1℃ for consistent comfort. Choice of ℉ or ℃ temperature display on LCD.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: 3-Prong thermostat plug with grounded terminal, recoverable overload short circuit and maximum load current up to 15A. Suitable for attic fan, swamp cooler, evaporative cooler, space heater, wall panel heater, electric fireplace heater.
5. HoneyWell TH114-A-120S Line Volt Electric Heating Manual Thermostat 44 to 86 deg F 120 Volt AC White
6. Nashone Wireless Temperature Controller,Electric Thermostat with Remote Control Built in Temp Sensor 3 Prong Plug LCD Display Heating Cooling Mode(wirelss thermostat)
- REMOTE CONTROL.ON and OFF just need to click button. Control distance reach 40 meters with the sensor in open area and certified by FCC
- SMART TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT. Built-in temperature sensor, ambient temperature detected automatically by remote controller, appliance stop to heat or cool after current temperature equal target temperature
- MULTIPLE SAFETY PROTECTION.3-Prong socket with grounded terminal, recoverable overload short circuit and Max load current up to 15A.Supply security alarms in unattended operation
- EASY TO READ AND INSTALL. Accurate reading for LCD display with back light. Wall mounted or table stand, user-friendly installation
- WHAT YOU WILL GET.Wireless thermostat outlet, remote control, user manual, 18 month warranty for quality-related issues and 45 days money back guarantee
7. bayite Temperature Controller BTC201 Pre-Wired Digital Outlet Thermostat, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 10A
8. Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
From the Manufacturer
Line Voltage Thermostat, Digital, Non Programmable, Switch Type DPST, Control Range 40 to 86 F, Heating Application, Differential 1 DEG F, Height 4-7/8-Inch, Width 2-3/4-Inch, Depth 1-Inch, 240 VAC, Full Load Amps 15 @ 240VAC, Temp Settings per Day N/A, UL, CSA, Color White, Temp Sensitivity 1 Deg F, Sensor Thermistor Type, LCD Display
9. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
10. Honeywell Thermostat Line Voltage Snap Action
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Line110 V Cooling Thermastat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!