961 reviews analysed
1. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
2. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
3. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle. 208/240V
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills
- 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
Ideal for electrical baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters the thermostat comes with a large clear backlit display the Honeywell TL8230A1003 208/240V 7-Day Digital Programmable Electric Thermostat is maintenance free and does not require batteries. The 4-wire thermostate features a 7-day programmable menu, pre-set programs, easy to read with quiet operation. 15 Amp (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Programmable Double Pole Line Voltage Thermostat for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
4. Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
5. Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends
- up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
6. Dayton 6EDY5 Line Voltage Thermostat, 120-240V, SPDT
7. Ditra Heat Touchscreen Programmable Floor Heating Thermostat 120v/240v DITRA-HEAT-E-RT
Schluter-DITRA-HEAT-E-R is a programmable touchscreen thermostat used to control DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables. 3.5” intuitive touchscreen display 6 programming periods per day Ability to track and log power consumption Set-up wizard QR code for quick access to system settings Supports 120 V and 240 V cables 5 mA built-in GFCI Floor temperature sensor included Sleek design WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
8. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
9. Honeywell 7-Day Programmable Line Volt Thermostat for Ambient & Floor Heating – TH115-AF-GB/U TH115-AF-GB-c1
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Line Volt Thermostat Heating 120 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!