We spent many hours on research to finding lenovo x240, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best lenovo x240, you should not miss this article. lenovo x240 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 lenovo x240 by our suggestions
601 reviews analysed
Lenovo 20AL009BUS ThinkPad X240 20AL – Ultrabook – Core i5 4300U / 1.9 GHz – Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 Pro 64-bit downgrade – pre-installed: Windows 7 – 8 GB RAM – 256 GB SSD eDrive – 12.5 inch 1366 x 768 ( HD ) – Intel HD Graphics 4400 – 802.11ac – WWAN upgradable – TopSeller
1. Lenovo ThinkPad X240 12.5in Laptop, Core i5-4300U 1.9GHz, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Webcam (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- (2) USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- Mini Display Port, VGA
- AC Adapter Included
2. Lenovo 20AL009CUS ThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64)
- Intel Core i7-4600U processor (2 cores, 2.10GHz, 4MB cache), Intel HD Graphics 4400,DDR3L memory controller (up to 1600MHz), Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.30GHz), HT technology
- 8GB PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- fingerprint reader, 3 + 3 battery cells (interior + exterior), HD720p resolution camera, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless
- 12.5 Inch / 31.7 cm HD (1366×768) TFT color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 300 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty, 1 year battery
Introducing the thinner, lighter, 12.5″ Lenovo ThinkPad X240. While just 0.78″ thin and starting from 3 lbs., the X240 combines intelligent design with top-of-the-line hardware, setting new standards for those who travel light.
Manufacturer’s warranty has expired Windows 7 Pro has been upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 30 day return policy
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2014
Well, it goes from bad to worse...
Having spoken to Lenovo Singapore, where I am currently resident for a few months; It was going to $200 to open the case to diagnose the problem. If it was a motherboard they could not quote how much or how long it would be away as the motherboard would have to be ordered in.
I went elsewhere and I had the motherboard replaced within a few days -- for little more than the cost of Lenovo Singapore to check it out.
But it appears that getting it serviced outside of the company has dire consequences.
Windows is no longer activated and will not accept the original key as it tied to the original motherboard. Researching online shows multiple posts where it should simply be a matter of contacting the dealer to advise that it hasn't been upgraded or swapped to a new PC, it has been repair.
So I contact Lenovo Singapore: Did you do the repair in our service shop? No. It is not under warranty and you did not purchase in Singapore we cannot help you with activation. Phone hung up.
Then I Contact Lenovo U.S: You need to go the Singapore Service Centre to get windows re-activated. I explain that Lenovo Singapore said they won't do it because I did not get it repaired from them and did not purchase from them - I purchased in Lenovo US. Chat window closes.
Finally I contact Microsoft... yes it can be done!
Please send photos of sticker and proof of purchase. I PDF the Amazon invoice - LenovoThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64.
I take photo of the rear. No Windows 7 sticker with key -- just a small Windows 8. So I also take screen shot windows key currently installed on computer. (The original purchase was supposed to come with windows 8 but was able to be downgraded to Windows 7.) After Windows 7 there are no more stickers placed on the bottom of PCs.
Because there is no Windows 7 sticker I'm out of luck. So now it's changed with Microsoft. Sorry, cannot supply you with Windows 7 key. Your sticker says windows 8, and the invoice says windows 7. I explain that it was the downgrade from windows 8 to windows 7 as was available at the time. She says I cannot give you windows 7 because the sticker says windows 8. And cannot give you windows 8 because it's no longer supported.
Talk about a Catch22 -- Yossarian would be proud! And ironically Windows 7 will no longer be supported in 2020.
So 'thanks' to Lenovo for an expensive product that failed inside 4 years.
And 'thanks' Lenovo Singapore for the lack of service and support in attempting to rectify a problem.
'Thanks' Lenovo US for not putting the right stickers on the computer when I got Windows 7 - whichmeans I was abandoned by Microsoft.
Having used windows since 1996,I have always used the genuine product. I'm not a thief, and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
I can now say I will definitely NOT purchase Lenovo again.And the lack of flexibility by Microsoft means my next PC will be an Apple.
Additional 2 stars removed for lack of assistance after repair from Lenovo and Microsoft.
******** Review Updated March 8, 2018*********
Purchase Date: June 7, 2014
Original Review: August 3, 2014
Computer Died: March 1, 2018
This computer lasted 3 years and 9 months. The motherboard stopped working in March 2018, although there were some issues in late December 2017, where the computer would just go to a black screen / power out. Eventually it went one last time and would not restart. I have been advised that it is most likely themotherboard - which is not worth repairing or replacing. You may draw your own conclusions on my thoughts, but it is highly unlikely I would purchase Lenovo again.
Originally 5 stars, but two stars removed for lack of longevity and that the fingerprint reader was useless
******** Original Review Starts August 3, 2014*********
I know there have been mixed reviews on the X240, especially from long time Lenovo ThinkPad owners.
I was looking for a powerful laptop that I can hook up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse while at home, but be small enough to easily travel with and decided on this one.
One of the major issues people seem to have is with the track-pad. I don't use track-pad buttons very often, preferring to double tap the pad. I still prefer a mouse, but the track-pad works ok for me, when I'm not using the mouse.
The two USB ports could be an issue, but I purchased a small Bluetooth mouse for when I am away from home and it leaves both USB ports free for a hard drive or flash drive.
I like the keyboard, which has a much better feel than my Toshiba, but as I'm not an accomplished typist, the TrackPoint doesn't get much use.
8GB of RAM is enough for what I do, (it would be nice to be upgradeable, but that option seems to be disappearing on ultra-books) and the processor, when teamed with the SSD, moves very quickly.
I'm happy with the standard battery. I get excellent battery life (my recent Toshiba was good for 3 hours when new...) I didn't want the bulk of the upgraded battery, although some reviews like the keyboard lift (and huge boost in battery time) it gives. It is nice to have the option of easily adding a battery, that some other manufacturers no longer allow
I wanted Windows 7 (it came with the pro version), and I didn't want a touch screen. I've tried Win8 and I have to say I'm not a huge fan, but I guess I can get used to it sometime in the future. While it makes sense the Microsoft is moving to a touch based interface for phones and tablets, I don't want to touch my monitor or laptop screen as (A). it is hard work lifting my arms all the time, and (B) I want /need my screens to be crystal clear.I have an iPad retina and there is so much loss of clarity because of fingerprints, the retina screen seems almost pointless, unless you keep it crystal clear. (BTW Touch my laptop screen and I'll break your fingers: )
I was very happy with the price, saving close to US$750 if I had purchased at home and also got a longer international warranty.
One issue I did have was with a 3.0 USB hub. I tried a powered USB 3.0 hub from Anker, however there was some issue with the Western Digital Elements Portable Hard Drive losing connection. Now, I'm not sure where the issue lies, but suffice it to say for me, the X240, WD Passport HD and the Anker USB powered hub, didn't play well together. After several weeks of communication with Anker, the issue was not resolved. I have stopped using the 3.0 Hub and reverted to my older Belkin 2.0 hub, and while the hard drive is slower, it doesn't disconnect. I'm more concerned about damage to the drive and data integrity, than speed. And 3.0 is not required for mouse & keyboard.
Over the years, I've owned Gateway (Win95), Compaq (ME), Acer (XP) and Toshiba (Win7) laptops upgrading about every 5 years. I've always kept my older laptop as a Back Up device and networked. Now that XP is unsupported (and the Toshiba was giving me 90 minutes of battery life) it was time to upgrade.
I can honestly say this Lenovo ThinkPad X240, in this configuration, is the best laptop / ultrabook I have owned.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014
Same problem. All our smart people looked at this and finally my wife solved it. Turned out it was the virus protection program that came installed on it that was causing the problems. This was by far the most expensive laptop we have ever purchased and we expected better.
3. Lenovo ThinkPad USA Ultra Dock With 90W 2 Prong AC Adapter (40A20090US, Retail Packaged)
- 3x USB 2.0 and 3x USB 3.0
- 2x DisplayPort 1.2, 1x DVI-D, 1x HDMI 1.4 and 1x VGA (max two displays, including laptop screen)
- Comes with ThinkPad US AC adapter (90W) Does not support ThinkPad T460p quad-core models with discrete graphics. Please use the ThinkPad Ultra Dock 170W.
- COMPATIBLE with select 65w and 90w Lenovo laptops - NOT recommended for laptops with 170W AC adapters
- A475, L570, L470, L460, L560, L450, ThinkPad 25, T470p, T470s, T570, T470, T460s, T560, T460, T460p, T550, T450, T450s, P51s, X270, X260, X250
COMPATIBLE with the following 65w and 90w ThinkPad models: ThinkPad L540, L560, L570, P50s, T440p, T460p, T540p, T550, T560, X240, X250, X260, X270 and the ThinkPad W550s. Also compatible with the following DualCore ThinkPad Models with Integrated Graphics: L440, L450, L460, T440, T440s, T450, T450s, T460, T460p, T460s, T470, T470S, T470P, T570. NOT recommended if the system AC adapter is 170W. Max Operating Temperature: 43 C and Min Operating Temperature: 5 C. Storage Temperature: -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) to + 60 degrees C (140 degrees F) . OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
4. 2020 Lenovo ThinkPad E15 15.6" FHD Full HD (1920x1080) Business Laptop (Intel 10th Quad Core i5-10210U, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD) Type-C, HDMI, Windows 10 Pro + IST Computers HDMI Cable
- The Latest ThinkPad E-series E15, A Successor to E590, Features 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) TN Anti-glare 220nits Display,Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 - Supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C, Max external digital monitor resolution: 4K(3840x2160)
- Intel 10th Gen Core i5-10210U (4 cores 8 threads, base clock speed 1.6GHz, max turbo to 4.2GHz, 6MB L3 Cache)
- 16GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (reseal for upgrades ONLY), with bonus IST HDMI Cable
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C (Power Delivery and DisplayPort), 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 always on), 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x Audio Combo Jack
- One-year warranty from Lenovo, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, Ideal for Student, Home, Professionals, Small Business, and School Education
Meet the Latest ThinkPad E-series E15 Business Laptop
This brand-new computer has seller modifications. The manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
10th Gen Intel Core processing
Plus, up to 16GB of seamless memory, the powerful ThinkPad E15 can handle any task on the go. It also supports dual-drive storage, giving you extra capacity to get the job done.
Reliability you can count on
The ThinkPad E15 is designed to withstand almost anything you can throw at it—even water. MIL-SPEC testedit is proven to work in almost any environment from freezing Artic cold to a hot, dry desert. What is more, even accidental knocks, drops, and spills will not stop it from performing.
Processor: Intel Core i5-10210U (4 cores 8 threads; base clock speed 1.6GHz; max turbo to 4.2GHz; 6MB L3 Cache)
Display: 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) TN Anti-glare 220nits
Graphics: UHD 620
Memory: Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 RAM
Storage: Upgraded to 512GB SSD
Networking: RTL8822CE Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.0
Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
Battery: Integrated 45Wh
Camera: 720p with ThinkShutter
Case Material: Aluminum (Top); PC / ABS (Bottom)
Keyboard: Non-backlit; English layout
Dimensions: 14.48" x 9.64" x 0.74"
Weight: 4.3 lbs
Ports: USB 3.1 Gen1 TypeC , 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1, USB 2.0, HDMI 1.4b, RJ-45, Audio Combo Jack
Optical Drive: Non-Optical Drive
5. 65W 45W AC Charger Fit for Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon T470s T470 T460 T460s T450 T450s ADLX45NDC2A ADLX65NLC2A X240 X260 X270 X380 Yoga 260 370 E450 E460 E470 E560 E570 Laptop Power Supply Adapter Cord
- ???? Compatible with (65W) Lenovo ThinkPad T450 T450s T460 T460s T470 T470s T540 T540p T550 T560 T570 T440 T440s T431s, X260 X240 X250 X270 X380 Yoga, L440 L450 L460 L470 L540 L560 L570, Yoga 2 Pro 11 12 13 14 15 260 370 460, B40 B50 B40-30 B40-70 B40-45 B40-80 B50-30 Touch B50-45 B50-70 B50-80, Z50 Z50-70 Z50-75 Z40 Z40-70 Z40-80, Compatible with P/N: PA-1650-37LC ADLX45NDC2A ADLX65NLC2A ADLX45DLC2A ADLX45NCC2A ADLX45NLC2A ADLX45NLC3A ADLX45NCC3A ADLX65NCC2A ADLX65NDC3A ADLX65NLC3A ADLX45NDC3A
- ???? UL Listed Products - the product has successfully met stringent requirements. Connector Size: Square Tip. BEWARE: Lenovo Part Number may be the same but they might have different connectors, some Laptop Part Number use the Round Tip connector, however some Laptop Part Number laptop require Square Tip connector. If you are not sure which charger will compatible with your laptop, please feel free to contact us
- ???? Output Max - 20V 3.25A 65W (compatible with 20V 2.25A 45W) Input Volt Range: 100-240V / Dexpt replacement AC Charger fit for Original Lenovo Laptop Power Supply Adapter
- ???? Package includes - 1 * power adapter, 1 * ul listed power cord
- ???? Guarantee - Within 30 days of purchase, we offer a no-questions-asked full money back guarantee
This charger has been tested to ensure compatibility with the following Lenovo laptops:
6. Lenovo ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2 (40AS0090US)
- Ports: 3x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Combo Audio Jack, 1x Gigabit Ethernet.
- Video Ports: 1x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort.
- Max Number of External Monitors: 3. (Dock has the ability to support DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 for max 1 x [email protected], but the real video output would depend on the system's output).
- What’s included: ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2
- 90W AC Power adapter
- Power cord
- USB-C Cable.
- See Description for Complete Compatibility Information.
UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY WITH NEXT-GEN USB-C DOCKING. Why settle for ordinary when the right tools can take you to the next level? Like the ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2, next generation of USB-C one-cable universal docking solutions. With it, you can say goodbye to limitations and enjoy vivid 4K displays or multiple 1080p screens, charge your notebook, connect legacy USB peripherals, wired networks and rapidly charge your mobile devices. WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THE LENOVO THINKPAD USB-C DOCK GEN 2: One connection, no limitations - Think of all the time you’d save if you could connect all your peripherals at once, transfer USB data at lightning-fast 10 Gbps speeds, and have access to a stable, stress-free wired network connection. Jaw-dropping 4K or multiple displays - The days of being limited by your notebook’s capabilities are over. Now you can experience vivid 4K on a single screen or take multitasking to the next level with dual 4K @ 30 Hz displays or triple 1080p displays. (Dock has the ability to support DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 for max 1 x 4K @ 60 Hz display or 2 x 4K @ 30 Hz displays, but the real video output would depend on the system’s output). Compatible with the following Lenovo Machine Types: ThinkPad X1 Tablet Gen 3 (20KJ,20KK); E595 (20NF); E495 (20NE); E590 (20NB,20NC); E490s (20NG); E490 (20N8,20N9); X390 Yoga (20NN,20NQ); X380 Yoga (20LH, 20LJ,20LK); L390 Yoga (20NT,20NU); L390 (20NR,20NS); L580 (20LW,20LX); L480 (20LS,20LT); T490 (HC)20Q9,20QH); T495s (20QJ,20QK); T495 (20NJ,20NK); T490s (20NX,20NY); T490 (20N2,20N3); T590 (20N4,20N5); T580 (20L9,20LA); T480 (20L5,20L6); T480s (20L7,20L8); T470s (20HF,20HG,20JS,20JT); T470 (20HD,20HE,20JM,20JN); P43s (20RH,20RJ); P53s (20N6,20N7); P52s (20LB,20LC); X1 Carbon 7th Gen (20QD,20QE); X1 Yoga 4th Gen (20QF,20QG); X395 (20NL,20NM); X390 (20Q0,20Q1); X1 Yoga 3rd Gen (20LD,20LE,20LF,20LG); X280 (20KE,20KF); X1 Carbon 6th Gen (20KG,20KH); X270 (20HM,20HN,20K5,20K6).
7. Lenovo 20AL009BUS ThinkPad X240 20AL - Ultrabook - Core i5 4300U / 1.9 GHz - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 Pro 64-bit downgrade - pre-installed: Windows 7 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD eDrive - 12.5 inch 1366 x 768 ( HD ) - Intel HD Graphics 4400 - 802.11ac - WWAN upgradable - TopSeller
Lenovo ThinkPad X240
8. Lenovo ThinkPad X240 12.5" Notebook PC, Intel Core i5-4300U 1.9GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 180GB SSD, Win-7 Pro x64
The Lenovo ThinkPad X240 is a thin and light notebook PC. Weighing in at only 3.13 pounds, its low-power components provide thermal-efficient and decent performance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo X240 for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!