Finding your suitable readers for laptop crucial is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for laptop crucial including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
988 reviews analysed
1. Crucial MX300 525GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD – CT525MX300SSD1
2. Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2400 MT/S (PC4-19200) SR x8 SODIMM 260-Pin Memory – CT8G4SFS824A
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40% and extend battery life
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next Generation processors and platforms
3. Crucial 8GB Single DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory – CT102464BF160B
4. Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz DDR4 DRAM Laptop Gaming Memory Kit 16GB (8GBx2) CL16 BL2K8G32C16S4B
Crucial Ballistix SODIMM gaming memory is designed for high-performance overclocking and is ideal for laptop gamers and performance enthusiasts looking to push beyond standard limits High-quality extruded aluminum heat spreader for max heat dissipation and thermal management
5. Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD – CT1000MX500SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
6. Crucial 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module – for Notebook – 16 GB – DDR4-2666/PC4-21300 DDR4 SDRAM – CL19-1.20 V – Non-ECC – Unbuffered – 260-pin – SoDIMM (CT16G4SFS8266)
Manufacturer: Micron Technology, Inc. Manufacturer Part Number: CT16G4SFS8266. Brand Name: Crucial. Product Name: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module. Product Type: RAM Module. [Technical Information] Memory Size: 16 GB. Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM. Memory Voltage: 1.20 V. Memory Speed: 2666 MHz. Memory Standard: DDR4-2666/PC4-21300. Error Checking: Non-ECC. Signal Processing: Unbuffered. CAS Latency: CL19. Device Supported: Notebook. [Physical Characteristics] Number of Pins: 260-pin. Form Factor: SoDIMM. Weight (Approximate): 3.53 oz. [Miscellaneous] Environmentally Friendly: Yes. Environmental Certification: WEEE. RoHS. China RoHS. Green Dot. REACH. ECHA. ErP.
7. Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2666 MT/s (PC4-21300) CL19 SR x8 SODIMM 260-Pin for Mac – CT8G4S266M
- Increases Mac system performance
- Improve responsiveness, run apps faster, and multitask with ease
- Compatible with the latest Mac DDR4 systems and easy to install
- Compatible with (Retina 5K 2017 27″ & Retina 5K 2019 27″ iMac computers)
- Every single module extensively tested at the component and module level
CT8G4S266M is a 8GB Single Ranked DDR4 SODIMM module that operates at speeds up to 2666 MT/s and has a CL19 latency. It is an Unbuffered SODIMM. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 SODIMM layout of 260 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2666MT/s SODIMM memory.
8. Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s – CT240BX500SSD1
- Boot up faster
- Load files quicker
- Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300 % faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45X more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND: Advancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3 year limited warranty
Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It’s because your phone runs on flash memory. Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial BX500 SSD, the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price. Accelerate everything.
9. Crucial 4GB Kit (2GBx2) DDR2 800MHz (PC2-6400) CL6 SODIMM 200-Pin Notebook Memory Modules CT2KIT25664AC800
10. Crucial 4GB Single DDR2 800MHz (PC2-6400) CL6 SODIMM 200-Pin Notebook Memory Module CT51264AC800
Go faster and further with a notebook or netbook memory upgrade from Crucial. We’ve got quality SODIMM memory for mobile systems. And because a memory upgrade is one of the easiest, most affordable ways to improve system performance, it’s the ideal solution for on-the-go users. If you count on your netbook or notebook, count on memory from Crucial. Crucial is a key brand in the Lexar Media family of products. So whether you’re focused on your family, friends, work or life outside of work—Crucial DRAM products help make computing more reliable, faster, and more effortless. With upgrades for nearly every PC and Mac system out there, plus flash products and Solid State Drives, you can be sure that if it’s important to you, it’s safe with us.
From the Manufacturer
Help your laptop perform at its best.
Designed to help your laptop run faster and smoother, a Crucial memory upgrade is one of fastest, most affordable, and easiest ways to improve your system’s performance. Crucial memory empowers your laptop to achieve faster application loading times, faster system responsiveness, and increased ability to multitask and handle data-intensive programs. What does this mean? Spend less time staring at loading screens and more time getting stuff done. Crucial laptop modules are rigorously tested at both the component and module level to ensure that your memory meets our stringent compatibility and performance standards. Every module Crucial manufactures is tested for complete functionality before it leaves our doors. At a fraction of the price of your laptop, an investment in Crucial memory helps your system get up to speed.
Crucial – quality you can depend on.
Crucial is a trusted name when it comes to DRAM, and that’s no coincidence. As a brand of Micron, one of the largest manufacturers of DRAM in the world, Crucial works with our engineers to design, refine, test, manufacture, and support our extensive line of memory modules. To ensure that you get a reliable memory upgrade, Crucial tests every module at the component and module level to make certain that it meets our exacting specifications. If it doesn’t meet or exceed the performance levels that Crucial advertises, then it doesn’t leave our doors. With a product portfolio that includes thousands of upgrades for more than 50,000 systems, Crucial has one specifically designed for you.
- Selection – comprehensive product portfolio includes modules for over 50,000 systems and includes everything from energy-efficient DDR3 modules to legacy DDR modules in a range of densities
- Quality – all of Crucial’s memory is manufactured from premium quality DRAM and fully tested at the component and module level for performance, reliability, and system compatibility
- Reliability – backed by over 30 years of DRAM industry experience
- Compatibility – OEM-compatible with the latest PC systems*
*While Crucial memory is OEM-compatible, you’ll want to check your system’s specifications to ensure that the memory you’re ordering works with your system in terms of technology (i.e. DDR, DDR2, DDR3), speed, and module density.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Crucial for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!