894 reviews analysed
1. BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off, Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders, Back Pain and Muscle Pain Relief
- THERAPEUTIC WARMTH. This heat pad provides temporary muscle pain relief for people with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, back pain, and inflammation
- WATER NOT REQUIRED. This moist heating pad produces its own moisture from humidity in the air
- EASY TO USE. This heating pad has user-friendly LCD controls that allow the user to set and monitor the treatment temperature and time
- SETTINGS STAY SET. The BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad has a lockout feature that keeps the controls from being accidentally touched and changed during treatment
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF. This heating pad with auto shut off eliminates worry about forgetting to turn it off. The BodyMed heating pad allows the user to set the shut-off time in one-minute increments up to one hour. The preset automatic shut-off time is 15 minutes
2. Medpride Instant Hot Packs| 5” x 9” Packs, 24-Pack| Disposable, Instant Heating Bag for Sore Neck, Shoulder, Arm, Leg Muscles & Menstrual/Abdomen Discomfort Relief| Long Lasting Heat, Medical-Grade
- INSTANT HOT THERAPY PACK: Easily activated by squeezing, our hot packs offer instant relief when applied to sore muscles or painful areas that need heat. An excellent choice for home treatment or on-the-go relief, the Medpride heat packs deliver soothing action anywhere you are.
- VERSATILE HEAT RELIEF: Our heating bags work great for people with arthritis, it relieves sore or injured back- neck- foot and arm muscles as well as can relieve menstrual abdominal pains. Furthermore, our hot packs can be used to heat your hands or body up during cold seasons or even in the summer before or after your swim to avoid hypothermia.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY: Our instant hot packs can be a perfect traveling accessory for all your travels. Whether you plan to go hiking, camping, trekking or anywhere outdoors- you can use our heating packs for emergency warming up. Plus, you can simply enjoy the soothing relief at work or anywhere you go outside the house.
- SUPER EASY TO USE: Our packs offer a foolproof way to get them heated- all you need to do is simply squeeze where the arrows are, knead the pack well to mix the contents and apply on the affected area. Our packs run hot continuously for 30 minutes, at 122 degrees Fahrenheit (44 degrees Celsius). Once you’re done, simply dispose of them-no cleaning or hassle.
- 24 PACK: With each purchase you get 24 disposable hot packs for you to use, each pack measuring 5” by 9” and come in a compact box that you can easily store or stack. For best results, wrap in a cloth before applying and do not use straight on your skin.
3. My Heating Pad Microwavable for Pain Relief | Moist Heat Pad for Cramps, Muscles, Joints, Back, Neck and Shoulders | Microwave Hot Pack | Weighted Heat Compress Pillow | Hot Cold Therapy – Blue
- Ideal for hot therapy! A rectangular shaped multi-purpose pack that can be used for every body part- relieves pain and discomfort as well as promotes body relaxation!
- It weighs about 2.5 pounds which helps to keep a gentle pressure on sore muscles, achy joints, injuries, Arthritis, tendonitis, stress, tension, The list goes on. Product dimensions are approximately 11 inches in length and 6 inches wide.
- Simply heat in the Microwave for soothing heat therapy. Reusable, 100% natural, handmade in USA, eco friendly, and pet safe.
- One side soft fleece and the other is cotton. Best for staying warm and cozy during a cold winter.
- 1-Year warranty for manufacturing defects, please contact seller directly. For Returns, please contact Amazon customer service.
4. Dynarex Hot Pack 5 x 9 24/Cs
Instant hot packs provide soothing warmth to injured areas.
5. Thermophore MaxHeat Deep-Heat Therapy, Large, Standard 14" x 27" (Auto-Switch)
- New Push Button Three-Temperature Timer Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments with Max Temp of 165°F
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads.
- Heavy weight contours the body’s specific area of need.
- Moist heat
- Heats fast
- Cleans easily
Our largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
6. Thermophore Classic Heat Pack (Model 055) 14" X 27" Tan
Thermophore Classic Heat Pack (Model 055) 14″ X 27″ Tan
7. XXX-Large Heating Pad for Fast Pain Relief, Fda Approved, Electric 6 Heat Setting with Auto Off, Moist Therapeutic Option for Neck Back Shoulder, 33" X 17"
- Moist/dry heat therapy option: 33″x17″ Heating pad can cover your shoulders/ neck/ legs/ knees, efficiently heat up for fast pain relief
- 6 heat settings & fast heat up: heats up in seconds till reaches the temperature you want from 6 heating modes
- Comfortable microfiber & ultra-thin heating wire: soft microplush exterior, wires routed inside are thin so that you will not feel them
- Smart temperature control: heating pad will automatically discontinue heating when reaching the target temperature for safer usage at night
- Sable Lifetime guarantee: enjoy lifelong treatment for specific Aches and sprains. Detachable cable allows for machine washing
- Do not tumble dry for long-lasting functionality
8. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
9. Pure Enrichment PureRelief Express Designer Series Electric Heating Pad – Fast-Heating with 4 Heat Settings, Soft Machine-Washable Fabric and 2-Hour Auto Safety Shut-Off – Navy Graphic (12” x 24”)
- THERAPEUTIC HEATING PAD: Designer Navy Graphic heating pad offers stylish and targeted hot therapy for the lower back, shoulders, legs, and other large muscle groups
- AUTO SAFETY SHUT-OFF: Automatically turns the electric heating pad off after 2 hours of continuous use to conserve energy and prevent excessive heating
- HEATS IN SECONDS: Warms quickly to provide fast pain relief for tired, sore, or aching muscles
- USE MOIST OR DRY: Moist heat therapy option provides deeper penetration for more effective muscle relief
- WHAT YOU GET: Heating pad with LED controller, removable cover, industry-leading 5 Year Warranty, caring customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide
Get quick relief for sore muscles and joints with PureRelief Express from Pure Enrichment. This fast-heating, non-vinyl pad offers warming comfort with 4 different heat settings to help soothe aches and pains anywhere on your body. It comes with a removable, super-soft fabric cover in an eye-catching print that is machine-washable for your convenience. Use for just 20 minutes daily (or as recommended by your doctor) for best results.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hospital Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!