The Best Hoover Windtunnel Cyclonic Belt 40201271
508 reviews analysed
1. Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
- Set of two replacement agitator belts, item # 38528033.
- Fits select Hoover Windtunnel Upright models, which use the Hoover 38528033 belt
- Also for Commercial WindTunnel Bagless, Bagless Widepath, Bagless PowerMAX, Bagged Catlina, and both Bagged Tempo and Bagless Tempo models
- Replacement belts keep vacuum running at top performance
- Hoover recommends replacing belt when edges begin to show wear or surface begins to crack
Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
2. Hoover 38528034 / 38528035 Self Propelled Windtunnel Belt Set
Hoover WindTunnel Self-Propelled Belt Set. Includes one drive belt and one V belt each ( 38528034 & 38528035) for the Hoover WindTunnel Self-Propelled models
3. Hoover Belt, T Series Type 65 Wind Tunnel Cloth Uh70205/10
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 562289001. Made in United States.
4. Hoover Wind Tunnel Belts 13" and 15" Models, Fits: all Hoover Wind Tunnel Non-Self Propelled Machines, DVC Replacement Brand, designed to fit Hoover Upright Vacuum Cleaners, 3 belts in pack
Works With: Hoover U5433-900 Hoover U5395-900 Hoover U5445-900 Hoover U5465-900 Hoover U5465-960 Hoover 38528-033 Description:Fits 13″ and 15″ Models, Fits All Hoover Wind Tunnel Non-Self Propelled Machines, DVC Generic Replacement Brand, 3 Belts In Pack
5. 5 Hoover 38528-033 Replacement Vacuum Belts Windtunnel Fits 562932001 Ah20080
6. Hoover Genuine UH70200 Windtunnel Rewind Plus Vacuum Flat Belt 2PK # 562289001
- Package of (2) replacement belts.
- Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065.
- Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt.
- If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
Package of (2) replacement belts. Replaces Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065. Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt. If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
7. Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
- This is an O E M authorized part
- Fits various Hoover models
- OEM Part Number AH20065
- This is a Bissell replacement part
- Part Number AH20065
- This is an O E M part
- Hoover T-Series Flat Belt
- Use on windtunnel T-Series Bagless (UH70205 and UH70210) and Bagged uprights.
- Use on Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright
- Use on Windtunnel Max Cyclonic Bagless Upright
- 2 bags per package
Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
8. Genuine Hoover Windtunnel Self-Propelled Belt Set (38528-034 & 38528-035)
Package of (1) 38528-034 Roller Brush Belt and (1) 38528-035 Power Drive Belt for Hoover Windtunnel models with the Self-Propelled feature. Replace these belts every 6 months to ensure optimum performance.
9. Hoover FH51000 Series Mylar Non Stretch Belts 2 Pk Genuine Part # 440005536
Hoover FH51000 Series Steam Vac Mylar Non Stretch Belt Single Genuine Part # 440005536. Fits Model : FH51000,FH51000RM
10. Hoover T-Series Stretch Replacement Belt – AH20080
Hoover T-Series Stretch Replacement Belt – AH20080
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Windtunnel Cyclonic Belt 40201271 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!