853 reviews analysed
1. Zoo Med Laboratories SZMRH20 40-Watt Repti Therm Habitat Heater
- Moisture proof
- Easy to use, clean
- 1-year limited warranty
- Zoo Med Laboratories Repti Therm Habitat Heater
- Industrial Strength Heater for Heavy Tortoises and other Large Reptile Cage Applications
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts-off heater at 119-DegreeF (48-DegreeC) to prevent over heating
- industrial Strength Heater for Heavy Tortoises and other Large Reptile Cage Applications
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts-off heater at 119°F (48°C) to prevent overheating
Zoo Med’s new ReptiTherm Habitat Heater is designed for use with large, heavy reptiles such as tortoises, or in large “zoo” style enclosures with Monitors, Tegus, Iguanas, and other large lizards.
2. Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Mats
Reptiles rely on external heat sources to elevate their body temperature. Zilla heat mat terrarium heaters provide warmth for reptiles to absorb from their surrounding environment in order to maintain and thermo-regulate heat used for daily activities, appetite and digestion.
3. Per Reptile Amphibians Heating Pad Camouflage with Thermostat Adjustable Temperature Electric Under Tank Warming Mat Heated Blanket Waterproof for Snake Tortoise Crab Lizard Gecko Fish USB Cable
- 2 style available:A style without switch,no temperature control
- B style with switch,three-level temperature control.
- 2 size available: S:about 10 * 20cm/3.94 * 7.87in
- M: about 15 * 28cm/5.91 * 11.02in.
- Waterproof,easy to clean,but can not be used in water.
- USB cable,can be powered with adapter,computer,and power bank.
- Perfect winter equipment for reptile, pet, snake, terrarium, amphibious.
Fast heating within 3 seconds, good heat conduction, improving the sleep quality of pets
Waterproof, free to bend
Suitable for power bank or 5v2a mobile phone charger
Size of the heating pad(approx.) : 10 * 20cm/3.94 * 7.87in, 15 * 28cm/5.91 * 11.02in
Heating temperature: 30-39 ℃
Thickness of the heating pad : about 5mm/0.20in
Material: Polyester fiber
4. Zoo Med ReptiTherm® Under Tank Heater, Medium
Ideal 24 hour primary or secondary heat source for tropical or temperate reptilian speciesIdeal for 30 to 40 gallon tanksUl/cul approved and contains a solid state nichrome heating elementPermanently adhere to your terrarium forming a solid bond for optimum heat transferSize: [8×12 Inch/16w]
5. K&H Pet Products Original Lectro-Kennel Outdoor Heated Pad Large Black 22.5″ x 28.5″ 80W
- Outdoor dog heating pad includes free fleece cover
- Thermostatically controlled to automatically respond to tempature changes to warm to your pet’s normal body tempature
- Ideal for sheds, garages, barns, or any sheltered area your outdoor pets hang out
- 5-1/2 feet steel wrapped cord and only 80 watts
- This heated dog mat has been tested &
- certified by MET Labs to exceed USA/CA electrical safety standards
- One-year limited warranty
- If you have questions, please contact us at 1-877-738-5188
6. Topseller 110V US Plug Pet Under Tank Heating Warmer Pad Mat with Adjustable Temperature Controller ( 5W 14X15CM )
Type: Reptile Heat Mat
Plug Type: US Standard
Size: 5W 14*15CM
Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc..
Feature: Easy to clean, convenient to use,low energy.
7. K&H PET PRODUCTS K&H Kennel Igloo Style
A K&H exclusive, the Lectro-Kennel Igloo-Style Heated Pad is the perfect add-on for every Dogloo or Indigo house. The half-round shape covers half the floor surface allowing pets to naturally choose when they want warmth. It comes in three sizes, and is easy to clean and waterproof. It uses an internal thermostat to keep the temperature at a desirable 102 when the pet lies upon the pad. The unit is constructed of a rugged ABS plastic and a steel wrapped cord to ensure your pet’s safety. The mat now comes with a free removable fleece cover. The cover is made of faux lambskin and is machine washable.
8. Bhbuy Upgrade Reptile Heating Pad Pet Heating Mat US Plug 110V Reptile Tank Warmer with Temperature Controller
- Upgrade Heating Pad with 110V US Plug Standard Plug and voltage,no adapter needed
- Reptile Heating Pad can be used for thermostat and/or in conjunction with an additional heat source higher temperature species
- Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets
- Water proof and moisture proof designed, but please don’t use it in water
- Light construction retains moisture for optimal safety
Plug Type: US Standard
1 x Heating Pad
9. Fluker’s 29050 Heat Mat for Reptiles and Small Animals, Mini (4 x 5 Inches, 2 watt)
Give your pet the extra heat it needs. Fluker’s Heat Mat’s durable construction provides uniform, evenly distributed heat. Easy to use and safe for all reptiles and amphibians. For use outside your pet’s enclosure. Can be mounted under or on side of your pet’s enclosure. **If mounted below enclosure, make sure there is only a thin layer of substrate in tank and there is proper ventilation to prevent heat buildup which can damage your enclosure or create a fire hazard. Side mounting is recommended for enclosures with no bottom ventiliation and/or thick or heavy substrate.**
10. Etekcity Lasergrip 774 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun -58℉~ 716℉ (-50℃ ~ 380℃), Yellow and Black
- BETTER ACCURACY: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning the Lasergrip 774 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers
- For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉~ 716℉ / -50℃ ~ 380℃, you can choose the unit from ℉ / ℃
- Response time: ≤500Ms
- A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points
- Use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- NOTE: The thermometer can’t measure the internal temperature of an object
- Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct
- FDA, FCC, CE approved
- Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9mW
- 1 year warranty (with the option to extend it by 1 extra year for free) by Etekcity
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad For Tortoise for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!