769 reviews analysed
1. Zoo Med Repti Heat Cable, 11.5" Length
Reptile Heat Cable allows you to put the heat right where you need it. Wrap it around branches or cage furniture. Use it underneath the tank or in breeder racks. Flexible, water resistant, and durable Reptile Heat Cable has numerous uses for the professional or the hobbyist. For tanks 5-10 gallons
2. Zoo Med Reptile Heat Cable 50 Watts, 23 feet
Reptile Heat Cable allows you to put the heat right where you need it. Wrap it around branches or cage furniture. Use it underneath the tank or in breeder racks. Flexible, water resistant, and durable Reptile Heat Cable has numerous uses for the professional or the hobbyist. for tanks 30-40 gallons
3. Zoo Med Repti Heat Cable, 14.75′ Length
Reptile Heat Cable allows you to put the heat right where you need it. Wrap it around branches or cage furniture. Use it underneath the tank or in breeder racks. Flexible, water resistant, and durable Reptile Heat Cable has numerous uses for the professional or the hobbyist. for tanks 10-20 gallons
4. BN-LINK Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing Breeding Incubation Greenhouse, 40-108°F, 8.3A 1000W ETL Listed
- ✓ EFFORTLESS HEATING SETUP: Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED heating and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ Century to BN-LINK: Your product might come in the brand of BN-LINK or Century as we are currently rebranding to BN-LINK. Please be assured that the quality remains the same.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
5. Zoo Med Reptile Heat Cable 100 Watts, 39-Feet
Reptile Heat Cable allows you to put the heat right where you need it. Wrap it around branches or cage furniture. Use it underneath the tank or in breeder racks. Flexible, water resistant, and durable Reptile Heat Cable has numerous uses for the professional or the hobbyist. For tanks 50-100 gallons
6. FOCUSPET Under Tank Heater, Reptile Heating Pad Waterproof UTH Heat Mat Terrarium Heating Pad for Small Animals Snake Lizard Bearded Dragon Tarantula Hermit Crab Turtle Leopard Gecko
- 【Powerful Function】 The heater pad helps reptiles for daily activities, appetite and metabolism. It can keep the reptiles’ tanks warm without hurting your pets, and will not disturb the sleep patterns.
- 【Upgraded Version】FOCUSPET’s heater upgraded adhesive material in the market is more solid than similar products. It effectively reduces and eliminates the possibility of melting and separation.
- 【Uniform Heat】 High quality wire heating, stable performance, new heating film and insulation layer increase the heat transfer uniformity of the whole mat, in a few minutes to achieve the desired temperature and can hold the temperature up to 113℉(45℃).
- 【Specifications】6″ X 8″ Size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6fts Power cord.Before fixing the water tank with double-sided tape, the power supply must be connected to make the surface of the heating pad smooth so as to stick the sticker well.
- 【FOCUSPET for Pet Owner】We are sure our under tank heater will make your reptile love. If you have any questions, welcome to CONTACT US! We will definitely give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours!
7. Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
8. Zacro Reptile Heat Pad with Thermostat – Temperature Adjustable Under Tank Heater for 30-40gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box,12 x 8in
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded.The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- Powerful function: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism.It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.Upgraded design: Temperature can be adjusted manually.
- High efficiency: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- Attention: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
9. Inkbird ITC-306T Pre-Wired Electronic Heating Thermostat Temperature Controller and Digital Timer Controller for Aquarium, Seed Germination, Reptiles, Hatching ect, Without Cooling Controlling
- [Convenient Design] Plug and play, easy to use. Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
- [Dual Display Window] Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- [Dual Time Cycle Setting] Can be set different temperature from day and night on the basis of the physical needs of animals and plants during 24 hours.
- [Only Heating] Temperature Control Mode: On/Off Control. Please note it is only heating controller without cooling function. Both of the plugs can control the heating. But totally could not over 1200W.
- [Different Functions] Temperature calibration, over-temperature and sensor fault alarm. Maximum output load: 1200W (110V).
Inkbird day and night temperature controller is a pre-wired heating output temperature controller (No Cooling Control) with time function specifically for breeding and planting.
It can be set to two different temperatures with its function of dual time cycle setting during 24 hours according to the day and night, which can more suitable for the physiological needs of animals and plants.
It can be widely use in over-heat protection and automatic temperature control system of all sorts of electrical equipment for aquarium, pets breeding, hatching, fungus fermenting, and seed germination accelerating, etc.
With large power output 1,200W, it’s suitable for most applications. And the temperature can be controlled more accurately with its function of temperature calibration and temperature hysteresis.
Temperature Control Range: -50~99 °C / -58~210 °F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1°F
Temperature Accuracy:±1°C (-50~70°C) / ±1°F (-58~160°F)
Input Power : 100~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V ~240V AC
Ambient Temperature: -30~ 75 °C / -22~ 167 °F
Storage Temperature: -20~ 60 °C / -4~ 140 °F
Humidity: 20~85% (No Condensate)
Sensor Type: NTC sensor (Including)
Sensor Length: 2m / 6.56ft
Relay Contact Capacity: Heating (10A, 100-240VAC)
Input Power Cable Length: 1.5m (5ft)
Output Power Cable Length: 25cm (1ft)
Body Dimension: 140x68x33mm (5.5×2.7×1.3 inch.)
Socket Dimension: 85x42x24mm (3.3×1.7×1 inch.)
Warranty: 1 Year
1 x Temperature and Time Controller
1 x Manual
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Cable For Reptiles for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!