585 reviews analysed
1. Pertronix D9006 Flame-Thrower Adjustable Vacuum Advance Canister for HEI Distributor
These vacuum canisters help optimize ignition advance for maximum part throttle performance and cruise speed efficiency. Our vacuum lockout plates allow for precise pickup coil position and accurate rotor phasing.
2. ACCEL 31035 Adjustable Vacuum Advance
- Boosts power and delivers instant throttle response for engines with HEI distributors
- Provides maximum spark with no harmful pinging or detonation
- Both the rate and the amount of advance are infinitely adjustable
- Backed by a limited one year warranty
- Comes with detailed easy to follow instructions and the Allen wrench you need to make adjustments
3. Crane Cams 99600-1 Adjustable Vacuum Advance Kit
4. Crane Cams 99601-1 Adjustable Vacuum Advance Kit
5. A-Team Performance Complete HEI Distributor 65K Coil 7500 RPM Compatible with Chevrolet Chevy GM GMC Truck Late Model Inline 6 Cylinder 230 250 292 One Wire Installation Red Cap
- HEAVY DUTY — Complete HEI Distributor constructed from CNC-machined billet aluminum housing and hardened steel dual bushing construction built to last
- SPECIFICATIONS — Magnetic Trigger Style, Mechanical and Vacuum Advance Type, Male Cap Style, Internal Coil Type, and 6 Cylinders
- COIL SPARK OF 7,500 RPM — High voltage of up to 65,000
- COMPATIBILITY — Chevrolet Chevy GM GMC Truck Late Model Inline 6 Cylinder 230 250 292 , Cast Iron Hydraulic or Solid Flat Tappet Camshafts
- PACKAGE INCLUSIONS — 1 x A-Team Performance 65K Coil Complete HEI Distributor 7500 RPM Compatible With Chevrolet Chevy GM GMC Truck Late Model Inline 6 Cylinder 230 250 292 One Wire Installation Red Cap
6. ACDelco D1321AX Professional Ignition Distributor Vacuum Advance
7. MSD 8362 Street Fire HEI Distributor
Introducing the street fire value-line brand of MSD ignition. Street fire components offer a quality designed alternative to the bottom bargain parts that are springing up all over. We’Re so assured with the quality of our new street fire HEI distributor that we provide a one year warranty with it. We know the importance of a centrifugal advance in a distributor so our engineers made sure that the street fire receive an advance assembly with coated weights and welded weight pins (not just pressed in like other models). Another area that you cannot afford to scrimp on is with a distributor gear. The street fire is fit with the same gear that is used on our pro-billet models. The metallurgy of this gear has been refined for years to perform through the harshest conditions. Inside, the ignition module and coil work together to produce a stout spark to light the fuel mixture for great performance.
8. A-Team Performance HEI Distributor 65K Coil 7500 RPM Compatible with GM GMC Small Block SBC Big Block BBC 262 265 267 283 302 305 307 327 350 383 400 396 427 454 Red Cap
- HEAVY DUTY – with high grade hardened steel gears, utilizing the 4-pin ignition
- OE+ DURABILITY – Manufactured by certified OE distributor manufacturer
- COIL SPARK OF 65,000 Volts Up to 7,500 RPM
- COMPLETE HEI DISTRIBUTOR – 262 265 267 283 302 305 307 327 350 383 400 Small Blocks and 396 427 454 Big Blocks, One Wire Installation, Red Cap
- CNC-MACHINED – and Polished Aluminum shaft, and a chrome moly gear
9. Moroso 72315 Distributor Advance Curve Kit
- Allows you to change the amount of ignition vacuum advance for maximum part-throttle performance while preventing harmful effects of spark knock (detonation) Dial in as much spark advance as conditions permit—add more advance under light load conditions to improve throttle response and fuel economy, or limit spark advance in high compression engines and high load conditions to eliminate knock Built-in stop prevents the adjustment screw from “backing out” like other designs Perfect companion to Moroso HEI Advance Curve Kit No. 72300, below
Vacuum Advance Kit; Adjustable; 1975-81 GM HEI Distributors; Built In Stop; Incl. 0. 09375 in. Allen Wrench/Instructions;
10. Salangid Active Fuel Management Disable Device RA003 fit for GM V8 V6 engine
- Easy installtion,can be completed in just a few seconds
- The factory ECU is not reprogrammed. There are no traces.
- Keep the vehicle in V8 mode! Disable 4-cylinder mode on all GM active fuel management vehicles.
- View list of supported vehicles. Please see last 3 upload photos above for complete list of supported make, models, and year.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gm Hei Vacuum Advance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!