886 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 22726 LED 10-Watt (65-Watt Replacement), 700-Lumen R30 Floodlight with Medium Base, Daylight, 2-Pack
- 65 watt replacement uses only 10 watts
- Provides 700 lumens of light output with 5000K daylight appearance
- Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- $151 in energy savings over the life of the bulb based on 3 hours per day usage
GE LEDs offer outstanding energy efficiency long-lasting performance and just-right brightness all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light. Use this GE LED indoor floodlight in indoor track and recessed fixtures. It’s perfect for hard-to-reach sockets that are frequently left on.
2. GE Classic 12-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight R30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Cool, bluish white daylight light with 5000 Kelvin color temperature
- 65 Watt replacement using only 8.5 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 93 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life
- Medium base (E26) Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
- LED bulk pack: 12 bulbs per package R30 (3-3 with 4-inch diameter) shape and size
GE classic daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with cool, bluish-white light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE classic daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic soft white R30 LED bulbs and save 93 dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED bulbs feature instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL and incandescent light bulbs with GE classic daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations.
3. LED Flood Light Bulbs BR30/R30, 65W Equivalent, Dimmable, Daylight 5000K, Indoor Flood Lights for Recessed Cans, UL Listed, 6 Pack
- ????【Energy Efficient & CRI 90】LED flood light bulbs BR30 use only 8.5W, replacement for BR30 and R30 halogen and incandescent bulbs available, saving up to 86% electricity.
- ????【Long-Lasting】15,000 hours lifespan, our BR30 LED recessed light bulbs will reduce your relamping costs, up to 13.69 years (based on 3hrs /day of use) with upgrade LED chips.
- ????【Seamless Dimmability】Seamless and smooth dimming capabilities from 100-10% with modern LED dimmers allow you to create the ambiance at your preference. Bright white LED bulbs provide high-quality indoor and outdoor lighting, no flickering, no buzzing and no delay for maximum eye comfort.
- ????【Technical Features】LED flood light bulb BR30/R30 shape, daylight 5000K, E26 medium base, 650 lumens, dimmable, damp rated, AC-120V, 120 degree.
- ????【100% Quality Guarantee】2 YEAR WARRANTY! If there is any quality problem of our light or you are not satisfied with your purchase in our store, please kindly contact us and we provide a No-question-asked return or refund service.
4. GE Refresh 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- 65 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 90 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light/5000 Kelvin color temperature 6 LED bulbs per package
- R30 (3-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
GE refresh HD daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs provide enhanced color contrast and boldness versus standard LED bulbs. The high definition daylight light helps create an energetic light that’s ideal for active spaces like playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, basements and garages. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with a cool, bluish-white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE refresh HD daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic R30 LED bulbs and save 90 dollars dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED HD bulbs feature enhanced color, instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE refresh HD daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations. Bulk LED light bulb 6 pack for residential and commercial use.
5. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
6. GE Lighting Reveal HD LED13-watt (65-watt Replacement), 800-Lumen R40 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack – 68575
7. Led Daylight 65w 2pk
8. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
9. GE Classic 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight R30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
10. Sunco Lighting 6 Pack BR30 LED Bulb 11W=65W, 5000K Daylight, 850 LM, E26 Base, Dimmable, Indoor/Outdoor Flood Light – UL & Energy Star
- Top Rated Dimmable BR30 Flood Light Bulb
- DIMMABLE – Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) that fit any mood or decor. Our BR30s give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering, ideal applications include bedroom, kitchen, living areas, lamps and offices.
- GO GREEN – Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%)! Sunco’s LEDs are eco-friendly (no UV, IR, or mercury) and last longer than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) with a lifetime +25,000 hours.
- UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED – We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our BR30 LED bulbs provide instant bright light and no buzzing or flickering for maximum eye comfort.
- SUNCO BENEFITS – 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Led Daylight 65W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!