974 reviews analysed
1. Sony CPA 9 Car Audio Cassette Adapter
- The CPA-9 cassette adapter is ideal for listening to your CD or MP3 player through your car’s in-dash cassette player.
- Plug the jack into your player and the cassette tape into your car’s cassette deck to start enjoying your tunes while your drive.
- Compatible with decks that make you insert the cassette with the tape opening facing the side.
- Mini-plug inserts into your portable MP3 or CD player’s headphone jack.
- Silent mechanism reduces mechanical noise on the road. Self-adjusting spring-loaded head maintains optimum contact with your cassette deck’s tape head.
Sony DISCMAN CAR ADAPTERpart number CPA9 Compatible with:
2. RocketBus RB-20R Cassette Adapter with Aux 3.5mm Plug Jack Cable for Car Stereo Tape Deck Player Radio Receiver Auxiliary Cord to Cell Phone MP3 CD Player iPhone
- RocketBus Cassette Adapter for iPhone 3/3GS, 4/4S, 5/5S/5C, 6/6S/6 Plus/6S Plus
- iPod 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, U2 Special Edition, iPod Classic iPod Mini, iPod Nano 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, 5th Gen, iPod Shuffle 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, iPod Touch 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, iPod Video
- 3.5mm jack for compatibility with devices such as iPhone, iPod, smartphones, MP3 players, and mini disk players
- Spring-loaded cassette head reduces mechanical noise to produce a loud and crisp sound throughout your ride
- Adjustable cable positioning for cassette players with different insert direction, even for horizontal insertion
- 1 Year Warranty
Play Music From Your Phone on Your Old Car’s Cassette Deck Whether on a cross-country trip or on your way to work, playing music in your car makes your ride a lot more pleasurable. However, having a car with no auxiliary port or bluetooth capability to play music from our phone is unfortunate for music lovers like us. But now, RocketBus Car Audio Cassette Tape Adapter allows you to take the music from your phone, and play it on your car’s cassette deck! Seamless Music Experience Don’t settle with the same tasteless music from your FM Radio, fumbling with CDs with limited and outdated songs or playing music from your phone’s speaker. RocketBus Car Audio Cassette Tape Adapter allows you to play music or your favorite podcasts from your phone by simply connecting it to the 3.5mm jack and inserting the tape adapter to your cassette deck. Bring back your car’s glory and savor every ride while playing the music that keeps you going.
3. Aluratek Universal Bluetooth Audio Cassette Receiver with Built-in Battery for Car, Boombox, Stereo, RV (ABCT01F)
- Bluetooth enable your car: transform your vehicle’s Cassette deck into a Bluetooth Audio receiver so you can stream your favorite songs through your car’s speakers with dual channel stereo support
- Stream for hours: 8 hours of continuous streaming from a single charge with the built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery (USB charging cable included)
- Sleep mode: the receiver will auto turn off within 5 minutes after disconnected from any device
- Keep your old devices alive: add Bluetooth receiving functionality to your old boom boxes and Walkman’s with a cassette deck
- Plug and play: no driver or software needed
- 1-Year warranty: Our friendly, expert customer service team is ready to help
Aluratek’s Universal Bluetooth Audio Cassette Receiver is the perfect way to transform your car’s cassette player into a Bluetooth audio receiver – cable free! Perfect for vehicles that have an old stereo cassette player and do not have a built-in auxiliary port. Simply insert the cassette receiver into your car’s cassette deck and pair to your smartphone, tablet or MP3 player. In seconds you can stream your favorite songs through your car’s speakers.
The Universal Bluetooth Audio Cassette Receiver features a built-in rechargeable battery so you can enjoy wireless audio streaming up to 33 feet (10m) for up to 8 hours on a full charge. The cassette receiver will auto turn off within 5 minutes after disconnected from any device.
You can also add Bluetooth receiving functionality to your old cassette stereos and walkmans. No need to throw them out! Keep them alive with Bluetooth connectivity and enjoy the benefits of cable-free music and audio.
4. JENSEN MCR-100 Cassette Player/Recorder
- 1 Touch Recording, Fast Forward and Rewind
- Headphone Jack, Volume Control, Automatic Level Control
- Built-in Condenser Microphone, External Microphone Jack, Auxiliary Input Jack for Connecting Your iPod, MP3 or other Digital Audio Players
- Carry Handle. Power: 120V AC Adaptor (Included) or 4 x ‘C’ (UM-2) (Not Included)
- Refer to Page E-8 of user manual for troubleshooting steps.
JENSEN brings back an old favorite with the MCR-100 “shoebox” style Cassette Player/Recorder. The unit includes a top loading cassette deck that both plays and records along with a retractable carrying handle for taking it with you! The unit features easy to use buttons, a one-touch record button, and an automatic voice level control. You can record using the built-in microphone or the included external microphone with handy desk stand. A headphone jack is included for private listening, and you can attach other players to the unit using the auxiliary line-in jack. The MCR-100 operates on four (4) x “C” size batteries (not included) or with the AC adaptor (included).
5. QFX RETRO-39 Shoebox Tape Recorder with USB Player
QFX RETRO-39 Shoebox Tape Recorder with USB Player
6. BESDATA Universal Car Cassette Player Adapter with 3.5mm Male Jack and 2.5mm Plug Adapter for iPod, iPad, iPhone, MP3, Mobil Device, Black
- Car Cassette Adapters for iPod, iPad, iPhone, MP3, Mobil Device, 3 Ft Cable 3.5mm Male and 2.5mm Male Adapter
- Pops right into your car’s cassette deck to play music from your iPod or iPhone
- Lightweight, portable design stores easily when not in use.Spring-loaded cassette head maintains solid contact with your cassette tape player’s head for clear sound
- Improved cassette head mechanism for improved sound quality
- Dual Balanced conductors delivers more natural audio
Music on the Road
Traveling with music is a great way to make a long car trip go by quick, but radio stations do not always play your favorites.
Taking along CDs allows you to play what you want, but fumbling through discs while you drive is not safe and carrying a large number of discs can be awkward.
Carrying personal media devices such as an iPod are a great way to take your music with you, but these devices are meant for a single user with headphones, how do your friends hear what is being played?
Driving Tunes for Everyone
With the Monster iCarPlay Cassette 800, all of the music stored on your iPod, iPhone, Android phone, or MP3 player is just a click away.
Simply connect the cable into your player’s headphone jack, pop the cassette adaptor into your car’s cassette player and all of your music is now playing through car’s audio system. Enjoy your music and share with the whole car for the entire trip…
Special Monster Features
Since cassette decks in cars are not always laid out in the same manner, the iCarPlay Cassette 800’s cable can be moved from one end of the cassette to the other. This allows for hassle free operation, no matter how your car’s cassette deck is laid out.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Car Audio Cassette Adapter Discman for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!