699 reviews analysed
1. GE Sealants & Adhesives GE5080 Advanced Silicone 2+ Window & Door Sealant Caulk, 10.1oz, Brown
- 100% WEATHERPROOF: This 100% silicone formula offers excellent protection from water damage, providing a reliable seal in areas prone to consistent weather and water exposure
- 10-YEAR MOLD-FREE PRODUCT PROTECTION: Protects against stain-causing mold and mildew water damage
- 40% MORE FLEXIBILITY & 5X STRONGER ADHESION: Stays permanently flexible with strong adhesion and provides a durable seal for exterior and interior projects
- 30-MINUTE RAIN-READY: Ready for rain exposure in as little as 30 minutes
- SHRINK & CRACK-PROOF: Withstands extreme expansion or contraction associated with temperature fluctuations
- FREEZE & SUN-PROOF: Resists freezing temperatures and UV degradation for a permanently flexible seal
- WON’T BLEMISH METALS: Will not discolor most high-end metal finishes like chrome, bronze and nickel
- BACKED BY A LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Get high-quality results, guaranteed for as long as you own your home
- NON-PAINTABLE: Designed for applications in which the seal or area will not be painted
- See product packaging images provided on this product page for complete performance and warranty information
From the #1 Silicone Brand, Advanced Silicone 2 Window & Door sealant is a high-performance, 100% silicone and 100% weatherproof sealant formulated to protect areas susceptible to harsh weather. These areas include windows, doors, siding, trim, molding, baseboards, vents, basements, attics and around wires and pipes. Its 30-minute rain-ready formula offers 40% more flexibility than Class 25 sealants and is 5X stronger than Silicone 1* sealant. In addition, it has 10-year mold-free product protection to help resist mold and mildew growth. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
2. GE GE500 Silicone 2+ Window and Door Caulk 2.8 oz. Squeeze Clear
- GE 100% Silicone is 100% waterproof and 100% weatherproof
- 30-minute exposure to rain and water
- Ideal for exterior weatherproofing and sealing projects including windows, doors, siding, trim, and around vents, wire and pipes
- Exceeds ASTM C920 Class 25 specifications
- Permanently flexible to keep gaps sealed, shrink-proof and crack-proof
- Will not break down due to extreme weather conditions, freeze-proof and sun-proof
- 10-year mold-free product protection is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth
- Sealant adheres to more surfaces including metal, masonry, ceramic tile, laminates, glass, porcelain, granite, plastic and wood
- Will not discolor high-end metal finishes such as chrome, bronze and nickel
- Excellent adhesion for wet and dry applications
GE Silicone 2+ Window & Door 100% Silicone is a 100% waterproof sealant that is rain-ready in as little as 30 minutes. Ideal for a wide range of projects exposed to harsh weather from the attic to the basement. It is permanently flexible with a 10-year mold-free product protection. It will not discolor most metal finishes and adhere to porous materials such as brick and mortar. Guaranteed for as long as you own your home
3. DAP 18120 Alex Plus Brown (18112) Raw Building Material
- This product is a 10.1oz brown Latex caulk
- Purpose of use for caulk & sealants, adhesive-caulk
- Manufactured in the United states
- Low Order and Easy Water Clean-Up
- Paintable in just 30 minutes
- Packaging may vary
- For interior and exterior applications.
- Paintable and water clean-up.
- 35-year durability guarantee.
Caulk, Base Acrylic Latex, Silicone, Size 10. 1 oz. , Container Type Tube, Color Brown, Specific Gravity 1. 69, Performance Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F, Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F, Application Time 10 min. , Application Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 180 Degrees F, VOC 39. 1g/L, For Use With Standard Caulk Gun, Meets ASTM C834
From the Manufacturer
Superior quality, multi-purpose acrylic latex caulk plus silicone. Highly flexible and durable. Excellent adhesion. Cured caulk is mildew resistant. Interior/exterior use. Paintable. Water clean-up. 35 Year Durability Guarantee. Exceeds ASTM Specification C 834.
4. Sashco 10008 Big Stretch Caulk Dark Brown 10.5-ounce
5. GE Momentive Performance Materials GE286 Silicone Caulk, squeeze tube, Almond
- Made in US
- Mold Is Not Only An Unsightly And Embarrassing Problem To Have Around A Tub Or Shower, But It Might Else Lead To Health Problems
- Adheres To Most Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Porcelain, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Granite And Wood
- Typical Uses Include Showers, Tubs, Sinks, Tile, Countertops And Fixtures
- 100% Silicone Is Waterproof, Flexible, Shrink-Proof And Crack-Proof
6. DAP 18412 DYNAFLEX 230 Cedar Tan Raw Building Material, 10.1 oz
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Provides a permanently flexible, crack proof seal that is ideal for sealing out water and air leaks to improve the energy efficiency of a home.
- Also seals out insects from entering through small gaps and cracks.
- Cured sealant is mold and mildew resistant.
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications such as sealing around windows, doors, siding, trim, molding and baseboards.
- Exceeds Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A and ASTM Specification C 920, Class 25.
Sealant, Base Latex, Size 10. 1 oz. , Container Type Tube, Color Cedar Tan, Specific Gravity 1. 4, Performance Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 180 Degrees F, Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F, Application Time 30 min. , Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F, VOC 49g/L, For Use With Standard Caulk Gun, Meets ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, TT S 00230C, C834, Federal Specification TT S 00230C (COMNBS0), Type II, Class A,
From the Manufacturer
DAP’s most advanced latex sealant technology. It combines superior flexibility and durability of a silicone with the easy tooling, excellent paintability and low odor of latex. Provides excellent adhesion and a watertight, weatherproof seal. Cured caulk is mildew resistant. Easy water clean-up. Interior/exterior use. 50 Year Durability Guarantee. Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A and ASTM Specification C 920, Class 25.
7. GE Silicone 2+ Kitchen & Bath Caulk, 10.1 Oz. Tube, Clear, GE5040
GE Silicone 2+ Kitchen & Bath 100% Silicone is a 100% waterproof sealant with 10-year mold-free product protection. Ready for water exposure in as little as 30 minutes, it is ideal for sealing sinks, tubs, showers, fixtures, countertops, backsplashes and plumbing projects. Formulated with excellent adhesion and a smooth application, it is permanently flexible, low in odor and will not discolor most metals and stones. Guaranteed for as long as you own your home
8. Gorilla 100 Percent Silicone Sealant Caulk, 2.8 ounce Squeeze Tube, Clear
TOUGH, CLEAR, 100% SILICONE SEALANT. Gorilla Sealant is great for kitchen, bath, window, doors, auto, marine plumbing, gutters and more! Ready for water exposure in just 30 minutes, this waterproof sealant is mold & mildew resistant. The clear silicone sealant and won’t yellow, shrink or crack over time! Directions: All surfaces should be clean and free of dirt, grease, oil and old sealant. Best if used above 40F. Unscrew cap, fold and screw-on nozzle. Cut to desired bead size. Apply sealant, pushing bead ahead of nozzle. Smooth bead immediately after application, before a skin forms. Storage: Replace cap tightly to prevent material from curing. Store in cool, dry location. To re-use nozzle, remove sealant from nozzle once cured. Clean-Up: Wipe wet sealant off project immediately with a dry cloth. Isopropyl alcohol may be used according to solvent manufacturer’s instructions. Click on the Gorilla link at the top of this page to see other quality products from the Gorilla Glue Company.
9. Dap 18120 12 Pack 10.1 oz. Alex Plus All Purpose Acrylic Latex Caulk Plus Silicone, Brown
Dap 18120 12 Pack 10.1 oz. Alex Plus All Purpose Acrylic Latex Caulk Plus Silicone, Brown
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Brown Silicone Caulk for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!