680 reviews analysed
1. Garmin 010-N1682-02 Drive Assist 51 NA LMT-S, 5" (Certified Refurbished)
- GPS auto navigator with built-in dash cam, advanced driver alerts such as forward collision warning and 5.0-Inch Capacitive touch, pinch-to-zoom display
- Detailed maps of North America with free lifetime updates
- Provides real-time services such as Live traffic and basic weather
- View Live parking information, including pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking, as you approach your destination
- Built-in dash cam with optional audio continuously records your drive and automatically saves files on impact
- GPS records where and when events occurred
Enjoy camera support behind the wheel with Garmin Drive Assist, the GPS navigator with a built-in dash cam. This navigator features smart capabilities such as Bluetooth hands-free calling and live services plus camera-assisted driver alerts that help keep an eye out for you. The future is on your Garmin. Just look ahead and drive.
2. Garmin RV 785 & Traffic, Advanced GPS Navigator for RVs with Built-in Dash Cam, High-res 7" Touch Display, Voice-Activated Navigation
- Custom routing takes into account the size and weight of your RV then finds the best route for your vehicle
- Provides road warnings to keep you aware of steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more
- Includes a directory of RV parks and services plus integrated content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA, overlanded, PlanRV, TripAdvisor, Foursquare and more
- Pair with your compatible smartphone to gain access to hands-free calling and smart notifications
- also includes voice-activated navigation for convenience on the road
RV navigator with high-resolution 7? touch display plus built-in dash cam to record your drive and enable features such as forward collision and lane departure warnings.Data cards : yes (Dash Cam 8 GB microSD™ Class 10 data card included; accepts up to 64 GB microSD card for dash cam, Class 4 or higher, not included)
3. Garmin 010-R1280-00 Portable Friction Dashboard Mount – Repackaged Like New
Stability and mobility all in one! Our portable friction mount secures to your dashboard with a non-skid bottom, and the pliable base molds to fit any dash. Traveling? Fold down the integrated arm for storage, and easily move the mount from place to place.
4. Garmin Dashboard Mount
GARMIN 010-10747-02 DASH MOUNT
The Garmin 010-10747-02 Dash Mount for the StreetPilot C510/C550 lets you mount your StreetPilot c510 or c550 to your car’s dash for optimal positioning and convenience.
What’s in the Box
Mounting bracket, temporary adhesive disk, and permanent adhesive disk.
5. Garmin Portable Friction Dashboard Mount
- Friction mount for dashboard is compatible with Nuvi and Zumo GPS series
- Portable alternative to windshield mounts
- Non-skid silicone bottom and pliable base keeps mount securely on dashboard
- Easily transferable from car to car
- New design is lighter weight, more flexible and more compact.
- The integrated arm can be folded down for easy storage in an automobile or luggage
- Easily transferable from car to car
This new mount offers users an alternative to windshield suction cup mounts. This portable friction mount features a non-skid silicone bottom and pliable base to keep the mount secure on your dashboard.
6. Garmin nuvi 465LMT 4.3-Inch Trucking GPS Navigator with Lifetime Map and Traffic Updates (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
The nüvi 465LMT is the first nüvi designed specifically for the over-the-road trucking industry. It includes free lifetime maps and traffic, preloaded National Truck and Trailer Services (NTTS) Breakdown Directory, truck-friendly points of interest, and specialized routing options throughout the lower 48 states and Canada. Create custom vehicle profiles tailored to what you’re driving and what you’re hauling.
Includes Lifetime Map Updates
Right out of the box, the nüvi 465LMT comes bundled with nüMaps Lifetime™. Which means you can download the newest map data when it becomes available — no monthly fees or maintenance costs — for the lifetime¹ of your device.
Includes Lifetime Traffic
A combination power cable/traffic receiver in the box gives you traffic services for the life² of your device. You’ll avoid traffic jams and keep moving when your nüvi alerts you and offers detours. No additional purchases are necessary — it’s 100% subscription-free traffic.
Navigate with Confidence
nüvi 465LMT is the first navigation device to provide locations in the NTTS Breakdown Directory to its trucking-relevant points of interest. The NTTS Breakdown Directory is the most comprehensive guide to semi-truck repair facilities nationwide, including those offering 24-hour road service.
Get the Big Picture
nüvi 465LMT has a 4.3″ (10.92 cm) high-resolution touchscreen display and is preloaded with detailed, street-level maps of the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. It speaks street names and delivers turn-by-turn, voice-prompted directions, such as “turn right on Main Street.” nüvi 465LMT also comes standard with Lane Assist, guiding you into the right lane at the right time — especially helpful when navigating complex highway interchanges.
Know the Way
nüvi 465LMT provides specialized routing to support truck-related restrictions in the U.S. and Canada (customizable by height, weight, length, width and hazardous materials). Simply enter dimensions and load restrictions and nüvi 465LMT guides you according to your requirements. Enter multiple-point routing for more efficiency between stops along your trip. And with HotFix® satellite prediction, nüvi calculates your position faster to get you there quicker.
Steer Clear of Hazards
nüvi 465LMT warns you of upcoming road conditions and possible hazards along the route, such as sharp curves and steep grades. You’ll also get lateral wind warnings and notification when the road narrows.
Make Hands-free Calls
For hands-free calling, nüvi 465LMT integrates Bluetooth® wireless technology with a built-in microphone and speaker. Just pair it with your compatible Bluetooth phone and talk hands-free through the 465LMT while staying focused on the road. Simply dial numbers with nüvi’s touchscreen keypad to make a call. To answer calls, just tap the screen and speak into its built-in microphone. Enjoy convenient 1-touch dialing for contacts and points of interest.
¹Free Lifetime Map Updates entitle you to receive up to 4 map data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on the Garmin website, for this specific Garmin product only until this product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever is shorter. The updates you receive will be updates to the same geographic map data originally included with your Garmin product when originally purchased. Garmin may terminate your Lifetime Map Updates at any time if you violate any of the terms of the End User License Agreement accompanying your nüvi product.
²Lifetime traffic extends for the useful life of your Garmin traffic receiver (as long as you own a compatible Garmin GPS) or as long as Garmin receives traffic data from its traffic supplier, whichever is shorter. Traffic content not available for all areas. See www.navteq.com/rdstraffic for traffic coverage areas and www.garmin.com/traffic/fm/navteq.html for program License Agreement containing complete terms and conditions.
What’s in the Box:
- nüvi 465
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT for North America
- Lifetime maps¹ and traffic² (indicated by “LMT” after model number on the box)
- FM traffic receiver with 12/24 volt power cable (vehicle power cable is traffic receiver)
- Dash mount
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
7. Garmin dēzl 580 LMT-S 5in GPS Truck Navigator (Renewed)
- 5.0” truck navigator with maps of North America, plus free lifetime map updates and free live traffic
- Customized truck routing for the size and weight of your truck, Plus alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits
- Easy break planning with timely notifications for breaks, Plus up ahead road signs to suggest nearby restaurants, rest areas
- Truck & Trailer services directory
- even filter truck stops by brand or amenity such as “flying j” or “showers”
Garmin Dezl 580 LMT-S truck navigator is designed for the professional Trucker with customized truck routing with Predictive route warnings and a truck & trailer services directory Plus easy break Planning with timely notifications. This GPS for trucks has detailed maps for North America That also include truck-related restrictions – like Bridge heights, dangerous curves, weight limits and more and related information for most major roads and highways. Product Features 5.0 inches truck navigator with maps of North America, plus free lifetime map updates and free live traffic and weather forecasts via the free smartphone link app customized truck routing for the size and weight of your truck, Plus alerts for upcoming Bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more Easy break Planning with timely notifications for breaks, Plus up ahead road signs to suggest nearby restaurants, rest areas, fuel and lodging, even truck-friendly parking and weigh stations provides truck & trailer services directory control deal with your voice, and enjoy Bluetooth hands-free calling and built-in Wi-Fi for easy map and software updates without a computer highlights customized truck routing Bluetooth compatible easy break Planning commancd with the power of your voice built-in directory of TRUCK and trailer services compatible with Garmin elog complain eld built-in Wi-Fi keeps you up to date pair with your smartphone for live traffic, weather and more locate a place…
8. Garmin Overlander, Rugged Multipurpose Navigator for Off-Grid Guidance
- 7” color touchscreen Features turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation and topography maps for off-road guidance covering North and south America
- Use the Garmin explore app to download additional maps and usgs Quad sheets on 64 GB of storage, and sync all of your data between devices (Wi-Fi connection required)
- Preloaded with ioverlander points of interest (POIs) and ultimate public campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
- Features topographic maps with public land boundaries and 4×4 roads
- Routing is based on height, weight and length for large overlanding vehicles
- Can be mounted anywhere with a powered magnetic mount that comes with a suction cup or ram-compatible adapter
- Pairs with in reach satellite communicators (sold separately
- active satellite subscription required for in reach Device) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather forecasts
- Pairs with up to four BC 35 backup cameras (sold separately) so you can see what’s behind you
- Gps, GLONASS and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
Overlanded is a rugged, multipurpose navigator with a 7” color touchscreen that features turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation and topography maps for off-grid guidance. Use your Garmin explore account to wirelessly sync your tracks and waypoints across your Overlanded navigator, smartphone and desktop. Built to go wherever the journey takes you, It comes preloaded with Overlanded points of interest, so you can easily locate the next campsite without a cell signal.
9. Garmin Drive 51 USA LM GPS Navigator System with Lifetime Maps, Spoken Turn-By-Turn Directions, Direct Access, Driver Alerts, TripAdvisor and Foursquare Data
- Easy-to-use dedicated GPS navigator with bright 5.0-inch dual-orientation display
- Preloaded with lifetime maps of the U.S.
- Driver alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, speed cameras, railroad crossings, animal crossings and more
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel points of interest (POIs) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Garmin Real Directions feature guides like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights
Wherever you’re going, have a smoother trip with Garmin Drive. This dedicated GPS navigator includes innovative driver alerts to help increase your situational awareness and preloaded travel points of interest from TripAdvisor to help find everything you need along the way. The future is on your Garmin. Just look ahead and drive.
10. Garmin nüvi 2577LT 5-Inch Bluetooth Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Traffic
- Easy-to-use, dual orientation, touchscreen interface
- Garmin Real Directions with Garmin Real Voice guide using recognizable buildings and landmarks
- PhotoReal and Bird’s Eye junction views offer detailed images of junctions along your route, to ease the stress of merging on or off a roadway
- Up Ahead displays nearby services info -including restaurants, stores, hospitals and fuel -alongside your map and updates as you drive your route
- Sleek mount attaches from behind, for less distraction
Bright DisplaynÃ¼vi 2577LT has a bright 5.0\ display with dual-orientation capabilities
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Garmin Navi Dash Support for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!