The Best Eureka Ultralight Tent
900 reviews analysed
1. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 4-Person Tent
- There’s no assembly frustration with our Lynx Tent series
- this free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding two vestibules for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and two doorways
- The ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent is on our best sellers list
- it’s a must-have for your next adventure
- Base Size: 7’6 x 8’6, Center Height: 52″, Total Weight: 8 lbs. 10 oz., Minimum Weight: 7 lbs. 15 oz., Color: Clay/Rust
2. Snugpak The Ionosphere 1 Man Dome Tent 94" x 39" x 28" Nylon
- Inner tent dimensions are 94 inches long, 35 inches wide, and 28 inches tall
- built to accommodate 1 person and their gear, features tape sealed seams
- Lightweight and compact pack size is 19 inches long by 5.5 inches wide
- trail weight is 2.64 pounds, pack weight is 3.34 pounds
- Equipped with DAC Featherlite NSL anodized aluminum poles with press fit connectors
- features No-See-Um mesh mosquito net for warmer climates
- Flysheet is 210t polyester RipStop with 5000 millimeter waterproof and windproof polyurethane coating
- the 2 pole system keeps condensation buildup to a minimum
- A basic repair kit is included
- contains metal pole repair sleeve, tent guide rope tensioner, spare cord, elastic loop, patch materials, and a storage bag
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester Rip Stop up with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC Feather lite NSL anodized poles with press fit connectors
- Comes with a Repair Kit – repairs can be made on the move
The Ionosphere by Snugpak is an extremely small and compact 1 person tent. The Ionosphere has a very low profile and is great for those looking for a 1 person tent to keep out of the elements. Just like The Bunker, the Scorpion 3 and Scorpion 2, the Ionosphere also has a 5000mm PU Coated Fly. The Ionosphere has a single entry point, No-See-Um-Mesh and all seams are seam taped. A very impressive small compact tent by anyone’s standard.
3. Bessport Camping Tent 1 and 2 Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent Waterproof Two Doors Easy Setup Tent for Outdoor, Hiking Mountaineering Travel
- CAMPING TENT FOR 1 PERSON: spacious enough with two D-Shaped doors and two vestibules to accommodate up to one people. Weight: 4.4lb(1.98kg). Interior floor dimensions: 87.8 x 33.5in (223x85cm), interior height: 42.1in(107.5cm). Canopy interior area: 20.4-square-foot.
- WATERPROOF and WINDPROOF: Seam taped Construction makes an impenetrable barrier against Rain and prevents leakage. Welded floor Design elevates the bottom of the backpacking tent to protect you from wet grounds
- full-coverage rainfly for added protection against rain.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE & BREATHABLE: Rugged, Ultralight hiking tent wth Tear-Resistant fabrics are Waterproof, keeping you dry inside. Micro-mesh fabric/ Fully equipped with #8 zippers enhances breathability and comfort, reducing condensation.
- TENT EASY SETUP: 2 Pre-attached poles with Clip help you set up or take down the tent in less than 2 minutes. Freestanding allows the lightweight tent to be moved and relocated without having to disassemble.
- RISK FREE PURCHASE: Do not hesitate. Order now! we Backed with a limited lifetime warranty
- If you have any questions, please contact us. we will respond to your concerns within 24 hours. Aluminum Stakes, Reflective Guy Line Rope are included here.
4. Bessport 3 and 2 Person Backpacking Tent Lightweight, Easy Setup 3 Season Camping Tent -Two Doors, Waterproof, Anti-UV Large Tent for Family, Outdoor, Hiking
- 【Large space】This backpacking tent is spacious enough with two D-Shaped doors and two vestibules to accommodate up to 3-4 Adult. Weight: 6.55lb(2.98kg). Interior floor dimensions: 88.4×72.7in(225x185cm), interior height: 47.2in(120cm).
- 【Easy setup & smooth zip】Single Aluminum pole and clips structure make the tent easy to set up in virtually any weather, Snag-free. Welded smooth 2-way extra-large #8 zippers, never stuck, convenient to get in and out of the tent.
- 【Fully Seam Waterproof Windproof Tent】Bessport camping tent’s waterproof index is over 5000mm. Fully taped seams ensure the rain stays outside but dry inside. Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame with redesigned 9.5mm aluminum poles, four guylines make this tent more stable in the windy, stormy and rainy weather.
- 【Ventilation & Lightweight 】A large mesh window with 2 ceiling vents in the upper portion of the tent provide airflow to prevent condensation buildup
- Mountaineering Tent has two doors on this tent, you can open the door with a zipper, allowing air flow thru the tent. High-density mesh skylight, you can enjoy the beauty of nature freely.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】We strongly stand behind the great craftsmanship of outdoor camping gear and provide the best customer experience possible. In case anything goes wrong, we will respond to your concerns within 24 hours. Order now!
5. Kelty Salida Camping and Backpacking Tent, 1 Person
- Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, Gearloft loops, Color coded clip and fly attachment. Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- Roll top cube carry bag, Easy set up, Free standing, Fabric/mesh tent walls
- Kelty hug clip, Easy entry D door, Internal storage pockets, Fully seam taped construction
- Seasons: 3, Number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 1
- Floor area: 20 ft² / 1.86 m², Vestibule area: 6.5 ft² / .6 m².Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- The Salida 1 person backpacking tent is a great all-around, lightweight camping tent, the Salida 1 has over 6 sq. ft. of vestibule space and a spacious interior that offers backpackers a comfortable back country escape
- 3 Season 1 Person tent from Kelty ideal for your backpacking trip
- Freestanding design with DAC Pressfit poles and color-coded clip construction 2 pole design for quick and easy setup
- Seasons: 3, Number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 1
- Dimensions: Minimum weight: 3 lb 6 oz, Packaged weight: 3 lb 14 oz, Floor area: 20 ft, Vestibule area: 6.5 ft, Tent Length: 86 in, Width: 38/29 in, Height: 38 in, Packed size: 11 x 14 in
Offering only what you need, our award-winning Salida tent is our best seller. SALIDA design won Backpacker Editors’ Choice 2011 award.
6. Eureka! Solitaire AL One-Person, Three-Season Backpacking Tent
- New for 2019!
- Travel light with the Eureka! Solitaire AL three-season solo tent, the perfect choice for weight-conscious backpackers.
- The tent’s simple two-pole tunnel design sets up in seconds after a long day of hiking or climbing.
- Outlast any storm with the rugged, durable 7000 Series aluminum frame.
- An integrated full-coverage fly can be rolled back for stargazing in clear weather.
- The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with a 1, 500-millimeter coating for weatherproof protection.
- 21. 5-square-foot interior
- measures 4 by 18 inches packed
- weighs 2 pounds, 10 ounces.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
New for 2019, travel light with the Eureka! Solitaire AL three-season solo tent, the perfect choice for weight-conscious backpackers. The tent’s simple two-pole tunnel design sets up in seconds after a long day of hiking or climbing. Outlast any storm with the rugged, durable 7000 Series aluminum frame. An integrated full-coverage fly can be rolled back for stargazing in clear weather. The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with a 1, 500-millimeter coating for weatherproof protection. 21. 5-square-foot interior; measures 4 by 18 inches packed; weighs 2 pounds, 10 ounces. Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
7. Core Equipment Core 4 Person Instant Dome Tent – 9′ x 7′, Green
- 100% Polyester
- Instant 30 second setup
- sleeps 4 people
- fits one queen air mattress
- center height: 54
- Core H20 block technology and adjustable ground vent
- Features gear loft with lantern hook and pockets to keep items organized and off the tent floor
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag
8. ALPS Mountaineering Taurus 4-Person Tent
- There’s no assembly frustration with our Taurus Tent series
- this free-standing, fiberglass two-pole design can be setup in no time
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding two vestibules for extra storage and space
- Mesh roof, two entryways and a zippered window on each door offers easy access and great ventilation
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, aluminum stakes and guy ropes
- Base Size: 7’6 x 8’6, Center Height: 52″, Total Weight: 10 lbs. 8 oz. , Color: Gray/Red
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
9. Marmot Crane Creek Backpacking and Camping Tent
- 2 person, 32 square foot lightweight tent ideal for bACkPacking or camping
- includes seam taped, full coverage weatherproof rain fly
- Durable, 7000 series aluminum poles
- Dual d shaped doors for easy ACcess
- dual overhead vestibules for extra storage spACe
- Floor dimensions: 50 x 88 inches
- interior height: 43 inches
- trail weight: 4 pounds, 13 ounce
- pACk weight: 5 pounds, 5 ounce
- floor spACe: 32 square feet
The Crane Creek 3-Person Tent offers 42 square feet of comfortable, reliable shelter that’s ideal for camping and backpacking. When its durable, seam-taped polyester fly is equipped, this lightweight tent becomes fully waterproof without sacrificing air circulation. Additionally, the tent’s vents can be propped open for ventilation if heat builds up inside the tent. The Crane Creek is equipped with two large, D-shaped doors for easy access, and two spacious overhead vestibules that provide plenty of space for storing gear. Inside, you’ll find a seam-taped floor to prevent leaks when conditions get stormy.
10. Coleman Hooligan Backpacking Tent
The Hooligan 2 from Coleman is a 2 person backpacking tent. It features a full coverage coated polyester fly (450mm) that envelops the tent in a cocoon of protection from the harshest weather. A small front vestibule offers some storage space for extra gear and the all mesh body is great for ventilation and stargazing on nights when the weather is clear. The fly seams are sealed at the factory and the rugged 1000D polyethylene floor is a bathtub style (wraps up the sides) for extreme weather protection and has welded seams, even in the corners, to guard against leaks. Set up is with a single pole and thus could not be more simple and quick. Great for beginner backpackers, scouts and those who want to keep it simple.Non Freestanding (1 pole) design is simple to set up and take down.All mesh body for maximum ventilation and comfort and reduces condensation.Zippered back vent in the fly helps to keep the tent comfortable – adjustable through zipper on the back tent wall.Sturdy 11mm (1ea) Shockcorded fiberglass frame for easy set up.All mesh body is perfect for stargazing on nice nights.Full coverage fly is perfect for harsh weather.1 Small storage vestibule – 6 sq. ft. – good for boots etc..1 interior storage pocket.Easy convenient continuous pole sleeve construction.Pin and ring pole to body connection is fast and simple.External guy points to keep the tent stable in storms and high winds.Instructions sewn to carry bag so they are easy to find and hard to lose.All carry sacks and stakes included.Includes convenient flashlight loop on the ceiling.Fire retardant.Import..
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eureka Ultralight Tent for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!