825 reviews analysed
1. Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa (Pack of 2)
- Works with Alexa: ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your wyze Cam
- 1080P full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not Support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes
- Motion and sound detection with free rolling 14-Day cloud storage. Use the wyze app (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras. Add a microSD card (up to 32GB max size) for local storage.
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive Metal plate let you mount your wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required
Wyze Cam V2 delivers fast, clear, live stream footage direct to your smartphone via the wyze app (iOS and Android), day or night. With motion and sound detection you can receive an alert anytime your wyze Cam V2 detects sound and motion, and view up to 14 days of saved alert videos for free – no monthly fees or subscription required. Use the wyze Cam v2’s new motion tagging feature to easily identify motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Plus, you can add an 8GB, 16GB or 32GB microSD card (sold separately) to enable continuous recording and schedule custom time lapse videos, and use 2-way audio to talk and listen through your wyze Cam V2. Use the wyze app to manage and view multiple cameras, share your cameras with other users, view alert videos, and record and share photos and videos directly from the app. The wyze Cam V2 must be powered to use (it does not have a battery), and is designed for indoor use (it is not weatherproof). Power Adapter Input – 110-240V (AC/DC)
2. Garmin Dash Cam 66W, Extra-Wide 180-Degree Field of View In 1440P HD, 2" LCD Screen and Voice Control, Very Compact with Automatic Incident Detection and Recording
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents
- requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- Voice control (Available for English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Swedish) allows you to easily save a video or picture, start/stop audio recording or start/stop the travel apse video capture feature
- Driver alerts include forward collision, lane departure warnings (certain conditions may impair the warning function) and “go” alerts to enhance driver awareness
- Red light camera and speed camera location alerts (not available in all areas) can be updated as often as you like
- Notice: some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this Device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this Device.
The compact, discreet gps-enabled Garmin Dash Cam 66W provides an extra-wide 180-degree field of view. It clearly captures important details in high-quality 1440 HD video — in all light conditions — If an incident occurs. It also provides driver alerts (certain conditions may impair the warning function), including forward collision, lane departure and a “go” alert to enhance driver awareness. Get alerts for Red light camera and speed camera location alerts (not available in all areas) with unlimited updates via the Garmin Drive app. Say “OK, Garmin” to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the travel apse video capture feature. Automatic Multisided sync allows you to play back “picture-in-picture” video captured from up to four dash cams in use at the same time, so you can see Multiple points of view with the Garmin Drive app If an incident happens. Parking mode monitors your cards surroundings while your car is parked and the engine is not running. It automatically begins recording if and when motion is detected. (Requires Garmin parking mode cable, sold separately; Professional installation recommended. )
3. Wyze Cam Pan 1080p Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera with Night Vision and 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa
- NOTE: Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- IFTTT Integration: Set up IFTTT applets to automate your Wyze Cam Pan.
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam Pan
- 110 Degree/sec rotation speed, 360 Degree horizontal range, 93 Degree vertical range for 360 Degree coverage in under 3 sec. Pan Scan feature automatically scans your room based on up to 4 waypoints
- 1080P full HD video and night vision that uses 6 IR LEDs and distinguishes 18 steps of gray to provide clear images up to 30 feet away. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion &
- sound detection with alert notifications sent to your phone with free rolling 14-Day cloud storage of alert videos, 2-way audio, microSD card slot for continuous recording and time lapse.Connectivity Requirements:Upload speed 1.0 Mbps for SD and 1.5 Mbps for HD
- Motion tracking feature detects, Tags, and follows motion within the camera’s field of view, as long as motion continues
4. Sony WF-1000XM3 Industry Leading Noise Canceling Truly Wireless Earbuds with Alexa Voice Control, Black
- Industry leading noise canceling with HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e
- 24bit Audio signal processing delivers dramatically improved sound quality
- Battery life up to 24 hours with carrying case (with 10min quick charge for 90min of play time)
- Truly wireless design with uninterrupted L/R simultaneous Bluetooth transmission
- Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information, and more. Activate with a simple touch.
- Smart listening by adaptive sound control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity
- In the box: Charging case, Triple comfort earbuds (S, M, L × 2) long hybrid silicone rubber earbuds (stainless, S, M, L × 2), card, operating instruction, Reference guide, USB Type C cable (Approx. 20cm)
- Quick attention mode and wearing detection make conversations effortless
- Easy and clear hands free calling
- Leave your phone where it is, just speak with a double tap to the earbud
- Sony, headphones connect app for Android/iOS to use smart listening technology to control your ambient sound settings
Freedom perfected in a truly wireless design, with industry leading noise canceling powered by Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e. Form meets function with up to 24 total hours of battery life with quick charging, touchpad controls, premium sound quality, and smart features like Wearing Detection and Quick Attention Mode.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dash For Alexia for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!