Finding your suitable readers for corded desktop phones for seniors is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for corded desktop phones for seniors including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
983 reviews analysed
1. Future Call FC-0613 Picture Care Desktop Phone with 40db + Phone Number Storage Protection – NEW FEATURE – 2018 Model
- NEW FEATURE: This 2018 Model includes all the features that the FC-1007 has, however the FC-0613 has a new exclusive feature. The Phone Number Store ON-OFF Switch(located on the back of the phone), Prevents memories accidentally being erased or changed
- giving your stored phone numbers the protection that they need. The only picture care phone of it’s kind.
- PLEASE NOTE: Memory Dialing is enabled when the New Feature is in either the ON or OFF position. However when the New Feature is positioned in the ON position, standard dialing is disabled. In this mode, a loved one can not reprogram the memory buttons without first turning this new feature back to the Off position. All previously programmed memories in either mode are safe and secure forever unless changed manually. The RED 911 Button can also be reprogrammed.
- PICTURES 1″ x 1″ can be placed on each button for programmable memory dialing and are not lost during power outage or when accidentally unplugged. The programmable 1 touch or 2 touch dialing can be used while the New Feature is Enabled or Disabled. Big Dial Key Pad comes with “Photo Frame”, Includes 10 Two-touch or 10 one-touch memory keys
- BRIGHT LED LIGHTS for incoming calls, Redial / Pause Key, Flash Key for Call Waiting, FCC Approved. Ringer Volume has options of Hi / Low / Off
- Handset Volume Control VHI has 2 settings of Hi / Low, Handset Recieving Volume gain has a max of 40dB. Receiving tone gain is +/-10dB, Speech volume gain is +/-3dB, and is Hearing Aid Compatible.
- READ BEFORE PURCHASING: This phone was primarily made for the elderly with disabilities and those with special needs. This phone does not include caller id or voicemail, it is not designed to be hung on walls but is for desktop only. It is NOT A SIP VOIP PHONE (Voice over Internet Provider) and will not work correctly if connected to a SIP VOIP NETWORK. This phone works great when connected to a Cable Tv / Internet modem. If any regular phone works on this line then our FC-0613 will work too.
2. AT&T CL4940 Corded Standard Phone with Answering System and Backlit Display, White
- Simple, Corded Operation . Line Power Mode . Display Dial . Mute . Last Number Redial . Flash
- Receiver Volume Control . Ringer Volume Control . Table and Wall Mountable . Hearing Aid Compatible . English/Spanish/French Setup Menu
- Clear speak Dial-in-Base Speakerphone . Speakerphone Volume Control . Caller ID / Call Waiting . 50 Name and Number Caller ID History
- Digital Answering System . Call Screen/Intercept . Time and Date Stamp . Message Counter . Big button Display
- Message guardR memory for power failure
- Backlit Display . Extra-Large Tilt Display . Extra-Large Buttons.Power adapter input:AC120V 60Hz
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
Cl4940Wht- Corded Answering System.Troubleshooting steps as follows:1. If you are having trouble hearing on the handset, try replacing the handset cord. 2. Please check if you can hear the dial tone. The volume may be turned down too low to hear the other party. Press VOLUME on the base to turn up the volume. 3. Try a handset and/or line cord from a working set. If this corrects the problem, replace the appropriate cord. 4. If you have connected this telephone to a phone jack that has not been used before, or that has not been used in sometime, there may be problems with this jack that you are not aware of. Use a telephone jack that you know is in proper working order. 5. You may have a line problem. To test for a line problem, test your unit at another location. If your unit works at another location, contact your local telephone company.
3. AT&T CD4930 Corded Phone with Answering System and Caller ID, Black
- Digitally record up to 25 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
- The speakerphone allows you to talk and listen without holding the handset, leaving your hands free, and making it easy to bring more people into the conversation.
- Backlit display
- Allows you to view the name, number, time and date of incoming calls at a glance, even those on call waiting.
- Extra-large, easy-to-read LCD on the base tilts to give you the best viewing angle of caller ID and call history records.
Digitally record up to 25 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
4. Aibecy Mini Desktop Corded Landline Phone Fixed Telephone Wall Mountable Supports Mute/Pause/Hold/Reset/Flash/Redial Functions for Home Hotel Office Bank Call Center
- Compact size and lightweight corded landline telephone for home, hotel, office, call center, etc.
- Number and function buttons integration design, more space-saving and more convenient to use.
- Supports Mute/ Pause/ Hold/ Reset/ Flash/ Redial functions. Powered by telephone line, no battery required.
- With 4 anti-slip mats at the bottom, can be placed on the desktop stably.
- The holes on the backside also allows you to hang it onto the wall for flexible usage.
5. VTech SN5127 Amplified Cordless Senior Phone System with 90DB Extra-Loud Visual Ringer, Big Buttons & Large Display
- 1, 000 Name and number smart call Block directory
- 50Db audio assist: temporarily increases overall volume by up to 50Db and enhances Sound frequencies that make speech easier to understand.
- Photo dial: never forget whose number is whose. Program four frequently dialed Phone numbers and attach a photo to each one for convenient speed dialing.
- Big buttons, large display: oversized buttons and an easy-to-read display screen make the system Super easy and comfortable to use.
- 90Db ringer volume: The extra-loud ringer makes it easy to hear incoming calls throughout your home.
6. Home Intuition Amplified Single Line Corded Desk Telephone with Extra Loud Ringer, Red
7. AT&T CL84102 DECT 6.0 Expandable Corded/Cordless Phone with Answering System and Caller ID/Call Waiting, Black, 1 Corded and 1 Cordless Handset
- DECT 6.0 Technology. Caller ID Announce. HD Audio.
- Caller ID/Call Waiting — Stores 50 Calls
- Up to 14 Minutes of Digital Recording Time
- Expandable System up to 12 Handsets (Uses CL80111 Accessory Handset)
- Refer instruction manual before use.
- 50 Name and Number Phonebook Directory
- For optimal performance batteries should be charged for 16 hours prior to use
High Quality DECT6, 2×12 HS,CORD/CRDLS
Manufacturer Contact Information
For any technical details contact manufacture at (800) 331-0500
8. HePesTer P-02 Amplified Large Button Corded Phone for Senior
- Big button and amplified volume design for the senior who has low vision or hearing problem
- The volume can be adjustable for handset, ringer and speakerphone(ringer can be turned off)
- 10 two-touch speed dial memory- Make it quick and easy to connect with frequently dialed numbers or emergency calls for help
- Work in power outages- Emergency use when power outage at home
- Provide 7*24 customer service, 30 days money back guarantee, 1 year warranty
9. HePesTer P-02 Amplified Large Button Corded Phone for Senior (White)
- Big button-Size:1*1 inch. This is a user friendly design. The big button of phone for seniors is easy for people who are low vision to see and press
- Amplified Volume-The Volume has been amplified and the volume can up to 40 db. The Amplified phone is suitable for seniors or people who are hearing impaired
- Adjustable Volume-The volume of big button phone can adjust in handset, ringer and speakerphone(ringer can be turned off)
- 10 two-touch speed dial memory-You can store the frequently dialed numbers or SOS emergency calls into this big button phone. The large button phone with speed dial will help you contact others more quickly and conveniently in emergency
- Work in power outages-This large button phone for seniors is powered by phone line, doesn’t need any batteries or AC/DC power. It can work normally even your area was our of power
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Corded Desktop Phones For Seniors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!