704 reviews analysed
1. ACDelco 213-4514 Professional Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor is the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. It monitors the engine temperature. The engine temperature signal is used by the engine control module to adjust the air/fuel mixture and ignition timing. This premium aftermarket replacement engine coolant temperature sensor is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
2. ACDelco 213-928 GM Original Equipment Multi-Purpose Temperature Sensor
- Helps keep engine operating at proper temperature
- Sends accurate temperature readings to the gauge
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Multi-Purpose Temperature Sensors are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components. It senses the temperature of various liquids for a variety of components including radiator cooling fans, temperature gauges, and warning indicators. Typically, the temperature sensor sends a signal to the control module and the control module then controls the on/off function of another component. These original equipment multi-purpose temperature sensors have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
3. Standard Motor Products TX81T Coolant Temperature Sensor
T-Series Sensor – Coolant Temperature
4. Delphi TS10075 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
Delphi is an original equipment brand that partners with other manufacturers to supply the parts your car was originally built with. This product is in a Delphi package, note that the part may have been manufactured by an independent Delphi supplier.
5. NGK/NTK Coolant Temp Sensor EF0124 (73955)
- Communicates the engine coolant temperature to the ECM to ensure proper air/fuel ratio, cooling fan and temperature gauge operation
- Thermistor placement within the housing matches original design to ensure proper output
- Proper thermal conductive grease to provide accurate temperature transfer to the thermistor
- Causes for replacement: check engine light, no/erratic gauge operation, no/erratic cooling fan operation, engine overheating
- Causes for replacement: rough idle, engine hesitation, poor fuel economy, failed emissions test
The engine coolant temperature sensor communicates the coolant temperature to the ECM to ensure proper air/fuel ratio, cooling fan and temperature gauge operation. Thermistor placement within the housing matches the original equipment sensor design to ensure proper output. Proper thermal conductive grease provides accurate temperature transfer to the thermistor. Causes for replacement of this sensor include check engine lights, no or erratic gauge operation, no erratic cooling fan operation, engine overheating, rough idle, engine hesitation, poor fuel economy and failed emissions tests.
6. Thermaltake Massive TM Aluminum Panel Dual 120mm Fans Adjustable Temperature Sensor 10"-17" Laptop Notebook Cooling Pad CL-N002-PL12BL-A
- EXTREME VENTILATION: Dual 120mm temperature regulated fans allowing manual/automatic adjust the fan speed
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR: Adjustable temperature sensor monitoring up to 4 different areas
- DISPLAY CONTROL PANEL: Easy and smart multi function display panel include lock button and and fan control
- WARRANTY: 3 years for parts and labor
Thermaltake Massive TM Notebook Cooler
Massive TM notebook cooler, thin and light, designed with Thermaltake the first ever adjustable temperature sensor, display control panel, aluminum design and dual 120mm temperature regulated fans to suit user’s preference in accordance with the laptop size or various heat generated points to create the best thermal performance. The excellent ergonomic design makes the most comfortable viewing angle and hand position.
Compatibility: For 10”~ 17”Notebook
Dimension: 390 x 277.5 x 49.3 mm
Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 18 mm x2
Material: Aluminum + Plastic
Rated Current: 0.46 A
Rated Voltage: 5V
Fan Speed: 1000 R.P.M ( Turbo 1300 R.P.M )
Noise: 31 dBA
Air Flow: 61.27 CFM
Air Pressure: 1.59 mm-H2O
Sensor: 0 ~99 F
7. Beck Arnley 158-0629 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
Beck/Arnley parts meet foreign nameplate OE specifications for form, fit and function. Our product specialists work with a network of global sourcing partners so you can install the right part with confidence.
8. Engine Electric Cooling Radiator Fan Thermostat Temperature Switch Relay Kit,175-185 Degree Temp Sensor Temperature Switch 40 Amp Sensor Relay kit
- New 175~185 degree electric fan thermostat relay switch kit , for your cooling system， 12V 40 Amp 4 Pin Relay & Pigtail,3/8″ and 1/2″ pipe thread (NPT) ，30 Amp Circuit Breaker,
- This kit includes everything you’ll need to hook up to your fannding unit, relay switch, circuit breaker, terminals,wires and mounting screws.
- This kit is set up to turn your electric fan on at 185 degrees and shut off at 175 degrees and will work with any 12 volt system .
- Fit : 260 265 273 283 289 302 305 307 318 326 327 330 340 347 350 351C 351M 351W 352 360 361 383 390 396 400 400M 402 406 413 426W 427 428 429 440 454 455 460 472 502 Engines
- Circuit breakers are manufactured with high requirements to greatly protect the safety of automotive system equipment. When the short circuit current of the system is too large, the circuit breaker will be automatically disconnected.if you get any problems with our this Electric Cooling Fan Thermostat Kit, please contact us in the first time.
Voltage: 12V DC
Material: Plastic and Metal
Package Box Size: 13.5 x 9.5 x 7.5cm (L x W x H)
Cable Length: approx.165cm
Quantity: Pack of One Set
1. Mount the relay under the hood in a convenient location as to the fan as possible.
Notice: Don’t use the teflon tape or thread compoud on the thermostat or adaptor. For proper operation, the thermostat must ground threough the threads to the engine and the engine must be ground.
2. Install thermostat into the head or intake manifold. Route the black wire to thermostat and cut to length. Crimp the red terminal onto the black wire and attach to thermostat.
3. Route and connect the red wire to the fan + terminal or power wire coming from the fan motor printed to electric fan.
4. Mount the circuit breaker provided in a convenient location as close as possible to whichever power source(battery or large terminal on the starter solenoid)you are using for the fan relay.
5. Cut to length and install using a small yellow ring terminal. With another small yellow ring terminal take the remaining red wire and connect the unused post on the circuit breaker to the battery source. This wire is printed to battery / constant hot.
6. Route the brown wire to the ignition switch or the fan switch whichever is more convenient.
1.Turning off the engine, replace the new cooling fan temperature switches after the water in engine radiator cooled to the room temperature.
2.Avoid the external high heat source after installation.
3.Avoid sprinkling water on surrounding auto parts during the installation.
9. Coolerguys Pre-Set Thermal Controlled Cooling Kits for Cabinets, AV, and Components (Single 120mm, Thermal Plastic)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling Sensor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!