988 reviews analysed
1. Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition E-ATX Full-Tower with Curved Tempered Glass Side Panel, Flexible Interior Layout, RGB Lighting Control, Type-C Port and Diverse Liquid Cooling Layout
- COSMOS C700P Black Edition – Advancements upon the original COSMOS C700P include the PSU Shroud, flat radiator brackets, fine mesh panels, cable cover system, and an extra rear panel—all housed in a matte black C700P.
- Highly versatile layout – the unique frame design supports a conventional, Chimney, inverse layout, or a fully customized layout. The motherboard tray is also removable for installation outside of the chassis.
- Extensive cable cover system – The 3 included covers can be placed on either the M. Port or on the mid-plate, with the ability to mount SSD storage or a reservoir.
- Diverse Liquid Cooling support – a flat radiator bracket design offers more versatility for liquid cooling with the ability to be mounted on the top, front, or bottom of the frame. The two included brackets can each support a 420mm radiator.
- Curved tempered glass Side panel – a lightly-tinted Tempered glass Side panel, with two curved edges, offer a wide view of the system Build.
The COSMOS C700P Black Edition extends further than its matte black coating, comprised of internal and external improvements upon the original. The PSU Shroud, flat radiator brackets, fine mesh panels, cable cover system, and an extra rear panel are all included to advance the COSMOS’ modular origins. While the panels and bars exhibit a pitch-black theme, the curved tempered glass possesses a lighter tint in comparison to the original. Builds enjoy a panoramic view through the dual-curved tempered glass, utilizing an arsenal of accessories at hand. Raising the Bar(s) in the COSMOS C700P Black Edition means more out-of-the-box parts to build an out-of-this-world rig.
2. Cooler Master Cosmos C700M with ARGB Lighting, Aluminum Panels, a Riser Cable, and Curved Tempered Glass, C700M Full Tower
3. Cooler Master MasterCase SL600M W/ Aluminum Panels, Vertical Chimney Layout, Type-C I/O Panel, Noise Reduction Technology & Discreet Top Air Vents
- Premium aluminum paneling: The top and front of the case are clad in Anodized aluminum with a smooth sand blasted finish
- Vertical Chimney Effect: With the 200mm fans that take in air from the bottom, hot air rises out of the case and exits out of the top in a natural direction for efficient thermal performance
- Adjustable top ventilation: The aluminum top panel can be adjusted in 3 different positions
- The panel can either stay flush with the mesh, raised, or completely removed
- Noise reduction technology: The design of the panels address noise reduction by inhibiting noise from escaping toward the individual
- Rotatable PCI bracket window: The PCI mounting window can be rotated 90 degrees
Clad in sand blasted aluminum, The Master case SL600M is the centerpiece of the workspace, with the performance capability of housing a gaming setup. Although gaming cases generally look out of place in a professional environment, The Master case SL600M keeps both professionalism and performance intact while also taking on noise reduction and airflow. The Master case SL600M addresses both noise reduction and thermal efficiency; gaming can become quieter while noise reduction can run cooler. By fusing together the Method of cooling with the Method of noise reduction, the Master case SL600M enables components to run efficiently for work, for play, and for everything in between.
4. Cooler Master MasterBox Pro 5 RGB ATX Mid-Tower w/Front DarkMirror Panel, Tempered Glass Side Panel & 3X 120mm RGB Fans w/1 to 3 Splitter Cable
- Flexible mounting: easily mount and rearrange SSDs across the motherboard tray and on the back with the SSD bracket
- Rib fans three 120 millimeter RGB fans are pre installed behind the front panel to create an amazing lighting effect
- 1 to 3 splitter cable for RGB LED fans: the RGB connector splitter and 4 pin Male to Male adapters are included
- Compact cooling: with the included bracket, the case supports up to three 120 millimeter front fans, one 120 millimeter rear fan, and up to 360 millimeter front radiator for liquid cooling
- 4 millimeter thick edge to edge tempered glass Side panel: once you finished your build it’s time to show off your creation in style through the 4 millimeter thick edge to edge tempered glass Side panel
5. Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 ARGB ATX Mid-Tower with ARGB Lighting System, Three 120mm ARGB Fans, Fine Mesh Front Panel, Mesh Side Intakes, and Tempered Glass.
With the Master Box MB511 RGB, systems Built for high demand gaming can breathe easy through the mesh front panel. Along with the aggressive intakes in front, there is also ventilation on top for added thermal support. Components can be viewed through a tempered glass side panel, while the RGB system of 3 fans and a controller highlight the build.
6. Cooler Master V8 GTS High Performance CPU Cooler w/ Horizontal Vapor Chamber, 8 Heatpipes, Aluminum Fins, Dual 120mm Fans, Red LED, Intel LGA1151
- Cooler Master all-new horizontal vapor chamber technology minimizes CPU hotspots and spreads heat evenly to all heat pipes. Air flow – 82 CFM. Noise level – 36.0 decibels
- Triple tower heat sink with 8 high performance heat pipes maximizes cooling performance
- Dual high airflow PWM fans with Red LEDs for an aggressive look
- Fan speed and noise can be fine tuned and customized for desired balance between performance and sound
- Fans feature Cooler Master 4th generation Polyoxymethylene (POM) Bearing for increased longevity (up to 160, 000 hours) and is dustproof
- Universal mounting system is compatible with most Intel and AMD CPUs
- Compatible Intel CPU Sockets: LGA 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 1150, 775
- Compatible AMD CPU/APU Sockets: FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
- Cooler Master’s all-new Horizontal Vapor Chamber technology minimizes CPU hotspots and spreads heat evenly to all heat pipes
- Triple Tower Heat sink with 8 High Performance Heat pipes maximizes cooling performance
- Dual High Airflow PWM fans with Red LEDs for an aggressive look, Product Dimensions (L x W x H) : 6.1 x 5.9 x 6.6 inches
- Fan speed and noise can be fine tuned and customized for desired balance between performance and sound (required to add your own fan control system)
- Fans feature Cooler Master’s 4th Generation Polyoxymethylene (POM) Bearing for increased longevity (up to 160,000 hours) and is dustproof
The V8 GTS is the latest addition to Cooler Master popular V-Series high Performance CPU coolers. V8 GTS sports a newly designed, powerful car engine look. Cooler Master new high performance horizontal vapor chamber technology found inside the V8 GTS spreads heat up to 8x faster than traditional heat pipes, minimizing CPU hotspots and quickly balances the heat load between all heat pipes. The combination of the horizontal vapor chamber, 8 heat pipes, and aluminum fins allow the V8 GTS to display Extremely High efficiency and cooling performance.
7. Cooler Master MasterAir MA620M Dual Tower Addressable RGB High Performance CPU Air Cooler w/ 6 Continuous Direct Contact 2.0 Heatpipes, SF120R 120mm Fan, Hexagon Logo, Embedded Addressable RGB Lightin
- Dual tower heatsink – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks. Air flow – 53. 4 CFM. Noise level – 30. 0 decibels
- Uniform 6 pipe – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks
- Lighting badge – cm hexagon logo and embedded addressable RGB lighting strip provides unique perspective light effect.
- New SF120R Fan – with silent driver IC and a wide range of speed settings, it can be used for silent operation or fine-tuned for maximum cooling performance
- Addressable RGB LED controller – the wired addressable RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
- Easy mounting system– exclusive all-in-one mounting design for Easy installation
- Cpu socket support – LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The MasterAir MA620M comes with dual blacked out aluminum towers with a uniform 6 heat pipe layout to dissipate the heat evenly. The Masterfan SF120R provides high air pressure with silent performance to cool away the heat from the heat pipes in silence. Easy mounting system along with array of Addressable RGB LED lighting makes the MA620M the best option in the market for an air cooling solution
8. Cooler Master Hyper RR-T4-18PK-R1 CPU Cooler with 4 Direct Contact Heatpipes, Intel/AMD with AM4 Support
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes for seamless contact between the cooler and CPU
- 120mm wide range PWM fan. RPM can be fine tuned for maximum airflow or whisper quiet operation, Product Dimension – 5.2 x 2.9 x 6 inches
- Snap-on fan brackets to quickly and easily install, remove, clean, or replace the fan or heat sink. Heat sink dimensions: 5 x 1.7 x 6 inches and fan dimension: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supports Intel sockets: LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155/775/1150 and AMD sockets: FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
9. Cooler Master MasterCase H500M ATX Mid-Tower w/ 4x Side Tempered Glass Panels, Type-C I/O Panel, 2x Vertical GPU Card PCI Slots & 2x 200mm ARGB Fans w/ARGB Controller
- Four Tempered Glass Panels : Edge to edge glass side panels on both sides, a glass top panel, and a glass front panel offer a clear and comprehensive system view
- Glass & Mesh Options Included : Choose between the glass front panel for a balance of aesthetics and performance or run full mesh for optimized airflow with the included accessory
- Rich Connectivity : The I/O panel comes with a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type C port, and four additional USB 3.0 ports
- Covers For Clean Building : A total of 9 covers take clean building to the next level with a PSU cut out cover that provides the option of showing off your PSU or leaving it out of sight
- Two 200 millimeter Addressable RGB Fans & Controller : Move air stylishly and quietly with two Addressable RGB Fans controlled by an included ARGB controller
- EXPANSION SLOTS: 7+2
10. Cooler Master MasterBox MB311L ARGB Airflow Micro-ATX Tower with Dual ARGB Fans, Fine Mesh Front Panel, Mesh Side Intakes, and Tempered Glass Side Panel
- Fine Mesh Front Panel: Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh design on the front panel is proven to provide proficient airflow while filtering out dust.
- Mesh Intakes: Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
- Dual ARGB Fans: Dual pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans with splitter can be managed by the motherboard, to create a customized ARGB lighting system. Motherboard Support – Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Tempered Glass: Hardware, custom-loop cooling, or the pure pride of showing off the build in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Adaptable Drive Cage: The drive cage is movable, able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Support a total of six 120mm fans, front, top and rear radiator placement to ensure no compromise on cooling performance.
The MasterBox MB311L ARGB is a Micro-ATX airflow PC case pre-installed with two ARGB fans and made to be built with the latest gaming hardware. The front panel’s façade is made entirely of Fine Mesh, placed between two honeycomb vents on either side to maximize airflow. Since running the latest games, smoothly, means keeping the latest hardware efficiently cooled, top panel ventilation offers the option to add even more cooling hardware—if nothing is mounted, the top panel acts as passive ventilation. The internal layout was engineered for a high compatibility for the latest gaming hardware while also accounting for future upgrades. Following in the principles of the award-winning MB Series, versatility is paired with presentation to ensure that any gaming system built inside the MasterBox MB311L ARGB looks as good as it performs. I/O Panel – 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0), 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1x 3.5mm Mic Jack, 1x ARGB 2-to-3 splitter, 1x ARGB Controller (only for the S02 versions).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooler Master Cosmos C700p Cooling Bracket for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!