690 reviews analysed
1. Coffee Gator Pour Over Brewer – Unlock Flavor with Paperless Filter and Carafe – 14floz
- More smiles per cup. Baristas agree, pour over brewing unlocks coffee’s full potential. This kit is the easiest way to get there. Prepare your taste buds for a flavor fiesta that will leave you grinning like a possum eating a sweet potato
- Get more from your beans. They’ve travelled long and far and have the capacity to make you extremely happy. This 100% BPA free carafe with mesh filter means maximum flavor and minimal effort. Prepare to usher fragrant, sweet, coffee into your home
- Save time, hassle and the planet. Single-use filters are history. They cost money, strip flavor, make waste and damage the environment. Use laser-cut stainless steel to ensure flavor ends up in the carafe, then on your lips – not in the trash
- Drink better coffee. Unlike the competition, we never compromise on quality, service or your happiness. The handblown Gator pour over brewer series are the only accessories you need for more smiles per cup.
- We’re only happy when you are. We had 9,804 positive reviews last year and everything we sell is covered by our 100% satisfaction promise. Choose this coffee maker and you could be enjoying the coffee experience of a lifetime as soon as tomorrow
2. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
3. Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker, 12 Cup Carafe with Easy Refilling Access (46381), Black
Finally, a coffee maker that can stay tucked under a cabinet when in use. With front access to the water reservoir and brew basket, The Hamilton Beach programmable easy access Coffee maker puts an end to the back and forth maneuvering of a countertop Coffee maker. This plus 46381 includes premium features for high-end performance including a cone filter for maximum Coffee extraction, Three brewing options and a freshness indicator. A drip-free carafe makes for clean pouring, and the filter basket has a handle for mess-free grounds disposal. Plus with an automatic, optional cleaning cycle reminder, you can ensure your machine is brewing the best tasting coffee. With its compact design, This Coffee maker takes up less space but still makes up to 12 Cups. Free cone Coffee filters are included.
4. Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Black
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill—no more overflows
- Lift and Clean Filter Basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter
- Cord Length:26″
- Height:12.56″ x Width:11.76″ x Depth:8.43″. Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Cord Length:26″
- Watts: 900
The classic functionality of Mr. Coffee’s 12-Cup Coffee Maker helps you make rich-tasting, expertly brewed coffee without stress or mess. Should you need a cup before the brew cycle is finished, Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause is a lifesaver. It stops brewing so you can pour freely, and then finishes the brewing cycle after you place the carafe back in position. It also features a removable basket filter that lifts out for quick and easy filling and cleaning. Whether you want a single cup or 12, this no-fuss automatic coffee maker will deliver the goods, time after time.
5. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Brewer CE251 Coffee Maker, 60 oz, Black/Stainless Steel
- Classic or rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths.
- Hotter brewing technology: advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of Coffee.
- Wake up to hot Coffee! 24-Hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance.
- Keep Coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate.
- Conveniently carry the 60-oz. Removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling.
- Pour yourself a cup before the brew is complete with mid-brew Pause.
- Ensure your Coffee is never Diluted when brewing a small batch (14 cups) by using the small batch function.
6. Takeya 10310 Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker with Airtight Lid & Silicone Handle 1 Quart Black – Made in USA BPA-Free Dishwasher-Safe
- THE NEW DELUXE cold brew coffee maker is a durable BPA-Free Tritan pitcher with an airtight lid & non-slip silicone handle. It produces 4 servings of smooth cold brew with any type of coffee grounds and is less acidic than traditional coffee brewing.
- THE FINE-MESH COFFEE FILTER in this cold brew coffee maker keeps grounds out of your freshly brewed pot – differing from other coffee machines. Tritan plastic withstands hot temperatures if you want a hot cup of coffee. Fits in most refrigerator doors.
- PREMIUM BOTTLES AND LIDS: Our innovative line of insulated hydration solutions come in a range of sizes. We offer water bottles in 18, 24, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes, beverage makers and pitchers in 1 Qt and 2 Qt sizes.
- BPA FREE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: From insulated stainless steel water bottles to beverage makers and pitchers, as well as a variety of product accessories, Takeya USA products help you stay cool, refreshed and hydrated for an active, on-the-go lifestyle.
- TAKEYA QUALITY: Compare our leak proof fruit infusers to others from Camelbak, Contigo, Nalgene, Thermos, Bubba, Brita, Teavana, Fifty Fifty, Klean Kanteen, Brita, Hydro Flask, SIGG, Yeti Rambler, Cayman Fitness, Lifefactory, & Polar Bottle.
Taste the difference with TAKEYA’s Cold Brew Coffee Maker. The traditional hot brewing process releases undesirable acids and oils, resulting in bitter flavor and acidity that is intolerable to many. With cold brewing, only the naturally delicious coffee flavors are extracted, leaving behind the bitter oils and fatty acids, creating a perfectly balanced, smooth extraction of concentrated coffee. Once brewed, concentrated coffee can be kept fresh in the TAKEYA airtight Cold Brew Coffee Maker for up to 2 weeks and used for both hot and iced coffees. Do not freeze or microwave
7. Keurig K-Duo Plus Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
- BREW A CUP AND A CARAFE: use both ground Coffee and K-Cup pods.
- STRONG BREW: brew a stronger, more intense single cup and carafe.
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. Cup.
- MULTI-POSITION 60 OZ. WATER RESERVOIR: can be positioned to the right, left, or along the back of the brewer to optimize counter space.
- 12-CUP THERMAL CARAFE: Included with your brewer and keeps Coffee warm for up to 2 hours.
- PROGRAMMABLE CARAFE AUTO-BREW: program your Coffee maker to automatically brew a carafe up to 24 hours In advance.
- PAUSE & POUR: automatically pauses your Coffee maker mid-brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured.
- SMART START: your Coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: auto off feature turns your brewer off 5 minutes after the last brew to save Energy.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: accommodates Travel mugs up to 8. 0” tall.
8. Technivorm Moccamaster 59691 KB Coffee Brewer, 40 oz, Brushed silver
- Manual-adjust drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe. Watts: 1475 Watt
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a full carafe in just 6 minutes. Volume-1.25 Liters / 40 oz / 10 cups. Dimensions- Height- 14 H inch,Width-12.75 W inch, Depth-6.50 D inch
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit for a maximum 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
9. BUNN 04275.0031 VPS 12-Cup Pourover Commercial Coffee Brewer, with 3 Warmers (120V/60/1PH)
- Brews 3.9 gallons (14.7 liters) of perfect coffee per hour
- Pourover brewer requires no plumbing – completely portable
- Just pour cold water in top and coffee brews immediately
- Three separately controlled warmers.
- SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
- Decanters not included
Simple switch-control office brewer that does not require plumbing or special wiring. Just pour cold water in the top and coffee brews immediately. Features three separately controlled warmers. Low profile design fits on most countertops. Stainless steel hood and base with black accents cleans easily with a damp cloth. SplashGard® funnel deflects hot liquids away from hands. Brewing capacity: 3.8 gallons per hour. Server(s) sold separately. Number of Cups: 12; Number of Burners: 3; Warmer: Yes; Capacity (Volume): 3.8 gal.
10. BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black, CM1160B
- QuickTouch Programming – Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee.
- Digital Controls with Rubberized Feel – Large, rubberized buttons give you full control of the coffeemaker, and the easy-read screen displays the clock, brew time, and programming options.
- Sneak-a-Cup – This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess.
- 2-Hour Auto Shutoff – For added safety and peace of mind with every use.
- Easy-View Water Window – The front-facing window shows you the exact amount of water that will turn into coffee.
- Keep Hot Carafe Plate – The nonstick carafe plate keeps coffee warm for an hour after brewing is complete.
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Brew your daily coffee fast with the BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup* Programmable Coffeemaker. QuickTouch Programming buttons make it easy to set the 24-hour auto brew feature and shave some time off of your morning routine. Other useful features include Sneak-A-Cup Technology, the 12-Cup* Duralife glass carafe, and a washable brew basket.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bunn My Caf Mcu Single Serve Coffee Brewer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!