803 reviews analysed
1. BRTC Pore Removal Magic Heating Gel, Deep Pore Exfoliating and Tightening System With Fresh Volcanic Cluster Blemish and Blackhead Cleanser (35 g / 1.23 Oz)
- Exfoliate your pores with a gel made with fresh Jeju volcanic clusters.
- Eight kinds of tannin ingredients help to revitalize sagging pores.
- Open your pores with an instant warmth and completely removes impurities in pores with a silicon brush.
- Clinical Tests Completed: 1. Pore Area Testing 2. Sebum Improvement 3. Blackheads Removal 4. Impurities on Pores Removal 5. Dead Skin Callous Improvement 6. Skin Irritation Test Completed.
- BRTC’s proprietary ingredient that vitalizes and comforts stressed, tired skin while adding a dewy glow for a healthy look.
[How to Use] After face wash, apply moderate amount to dry skin and to the spot where pore care is needed. Wash off after genlty massaging for 3-5 minutes. *After opening, please push the button several times to use. [Ingredients] Glycerin, Dipropylene, Glycol, Volcanic Ash, Polysorbate 60, Butylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic, Acid, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Propanediol, Volcanic Ash Extract, Sea, Water, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus, Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diospyros Kaki, Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius, (Safflower) Flower Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Camellia, Sinensis Leaf Extract, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Zanthoxylum schinifolium Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Salvia, Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Centaurea, Cyanus Flower Extract, Borago, Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla, Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf, Extract, Hyacinthus Orientalis Extract, Galloyl Nonapeptide-11, Salicylic Acid. [Caution] Before using the product, please read the instructions for use and precautions Precautions for Use : 1. If you experience red spots, swelling, itchiness or irritations when using the product or when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product, consult a dermatologist. 2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema or dermatitis. 3. Handling and Storage precautions, 1) Keep out of reach of children. 2) Keep out of direct sunlight.4. Avoid contact with eyes. 5. Do not use the product on children below 3 since it contains the Salicylic Acid and its salt.
2. Proactiv Blackhead Dissolving Gel, 1 Ounce
- Blackhead remover gel gently formulated to dissolve blackheads, unclog pores, absorb excess oil and deep clean blemish-causing impurities
- Ingredients include salicylic acid, green tea extract, aloe vera and shea butter
- Designed to help restore softness and clarity to the skin
- Designed to soothe irritated skin and shrink the appearance of pores for a more radiant, glowing complexion.
- Helps unclog pores
- Dermatologist tested
Gently formulated to dissolve blackheads, unclog pores, absorb excess oil and deep clean blemish-causing impurities. Designed to soothe irritated skin and shrink the appearance of pores for a more radiant, glowing complexion.
3. LotFancy Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Hot Cold Therapy, 6PCS Small Heating Cooling Pad for Tired Eyes, Breastfeeding, Wisdom Teeth, Kids Injuries, Sinus Relief, First Aid, Muscle & Joint Pain, Arthritis
- Safe & Comfortable to Use – Gel pack is filled with nontoxic CMC & glycerin, latex-free, safe for all ages to use
- therapy pack with protective non-woven cloth backing on one side is soft to use on any pain area, meet FDA standard
- Natural Relief – Provides instant pain relief to sprains, strains, fevers, swelling, bites, bumps, puffy eyes, bruises, sports injuries, migraines, sinus pain, laser treatments, dermabrasion, muscle aches and more
- Convenient to Use – Store gel pack in refrigerator or freezer, use as small cold compress anytime
- heat gel pack with microwave oven, as heat therapy
- Multipurpose – Used as hot or cold therapy, hand warmers, skincare or beauty treatment, kid’s boo boo pack, a must-have for any first aid kit, perfect for small injuries
- Diameter: 4 inches, a handy size, it’s ideal round hot cold pack for wisdom teeth, breastfeeding, tired eyes, TMJ, small joint injuries, nursing aid, discomfort, reduce pores, sinus pressure, headache, migraine, bumps and bruises, hay fever, nose bleeds, toothache, extraction, injection
4. Roscoe Reusable Cold Pack and Hot Pack – Ice Pack For Knee, Shoulder, Back, Injuries – Microwave Heating Pad, 7.5 x 11 Inches
- REUSABLE ICE PACK – An ice pack for injuries that is made of durable, soft touch material. Our hot and cold packs for therapy are gentle on the skin and are also microwavable heating pads. A perfect ice pack for back pain, knee pain, and shoulder pain
- MICROWAVE HEATING PAD – Applying heat from a heat pack causes increased blood flow to the injury area of pain. Hot packs for pain aid in the healing process by increasing oxygen to the body tissue and aid in the ability to stretch out pained muscles
- MULTI-USE PACKS. Our cold packs for injuries can be used as a knee ice pack, ice pack for shoulder, back pain, neck pain, or can be reused for injuries where swelling occurs. Substitutes as an ice bag for freezer storage or as a microwaveable heat pack
- FLEXIBLE HOT COLD PACK. Stays flexible to mold firmly to injuries, knee, back, ankle, shoulder etc. for targeted hot or cold compress and therapeutic relief from strains, sprains, or pains. Comes in small, medium, and large ice pack sizes
- CRYOTHERAPY – It is recommended to use ice packs for injuries such as bruising, muscle spasms and swelling from acute sprains / strains. A cold gel ice pack can be applied a few times a day for several days after an injury or until it feels better
Our Hot and Cold Gel Packs help reduce swelling that causes pain and substitute as ice bags for injuries. When used as a cold packs for therapy, it provides fast first relief for acute soft tissue injuries and other conditions that require cold applications to reduce bruising swelling and pain. When used as a hot therapy it provides long lasting soothing relief. It is a great source of muscle relaxation increasing blood flow to promote healing. It can also be used to soothe arthritis pain. It is the perfect solution to help relieve strains sprains headaches and other soft tissue injuries. This versatile gel pack is reusable and can be cooled in the freezer in as little as one hour or warmed in the microwave / hot water in as little as 50 seconds. This flexible ice pack can be molded to the body part even when frozen. When used as a heat pack, the pack should not be overheated in the microwave. Please follow the directions in the instruction manual. Manufacturer Contact Information 8003767263.
Manufacturer Contact Information
5. BRTC V10 Purification Bundle with Skin Soothing Peeling Pads and Multi Lift Whitening Cream, Intensive Exfoliating Care Set for Brighter and More Resilient Skin
- TEN VITAMINS FOR TEN SOLUTIONS – Vitamin B6 and E for Skin Protection, C For Skin Replenishment, A for Skin Elasticity, H for Irritation Relief, B9 and B5 For Soothing, B12 for Nutrient Supply, B3 for Brightening, F for Moisturizing
- REQUIRED FOR REGULAR REGIMEN – This combination is a godsend for any skin care ritual to nourish and moisturize skin, be it in the morning before makeup or at night before you go to bed.
- NEXT LEVEL SOLUTIONS – Improve skin elasticity and tone with our multi-lift whitening cream to add a beautiful dewy glow that will last all day (or night) long unlike common moisturizers.
- DOUBLE SIDE CLEANERS – Our peeling pads are double sided for different effects: one side to remove all sorts of skin waste and control sebum production, the other to smooth and tighten skin.
- BRTC’S SECRET – Our proprientary formula ensures that your skin remains vitalized and comforted to help bring out that promised dewy glow for a healthy radiant look.
6. BRTC V10 Multi-Lift Sleeping Pack 80 ml
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Brtc Pore Magic Heating Gel for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!