The Best Black And Decker Recipricating Saw Battery Operated
902 reviews analysed
1. BLACK+DECKER BDCR20C 20V MAX Reciprocating Saw with Battery and Charger
The BLACK+DECKER BDCR20C 20V MAX* Reciprocating Saw with Battery and Charger is versatile, lightweight, and easy to use. It features a powerful 3000 SPM motor with a variable speed trigger and electric brake to enhance control. Tool-free blade changes and an adjustable pivoting shoe add convenience and ease of use. The maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 volts. This recap saw offers 0-3,000 strokes/minute and a stroke length of 7/8″. *Part of BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* System. Backed by BLACK+DECKER’s 2 year limited warranty. Includes: (1) BDCR20 20V Max* Lithium Reciprocating Saw, (1) Reciprocating Blade, (1) 20V Max* Lithium Battery and Charger.
2. DEWALT DWE305 12 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw
The DEWALT DWE305 12.0 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw has a powerful 12-amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications. This motor is built to perform 0-2,900 strokes per minute with a 1-1/8″ stroke length for fast cutting. A Variable speed trigger delivers precise control by allowing the user to instantly control speed at the trigger. This reciprocating saw also features a 4-position blade clamp to allow flush cutting and increased versatility. Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes. This reciprocating saw can be used on wood and nail embedded wood, light to heavy gauge metals, drywall and plaster, plastics, rubber, fiberglass and composites. Includes: 1) Reciprocating Saw and instruction manual.
3. DEWALT DCS380B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
- The 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- Has 1-1/8-Inch stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Does not come with a blade
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
The 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility. Has 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed. Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 SPM provides increased blade control and faster cut speed.
Seller Warranty Description
3 Year Limited Warranty
4. Milwaukee 2720-20 M18 SAWZALL Reciprocating (Bare)
- Delivers faster than corded cutting speed and the durability of a corded saw
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Supplies constant power for faster cuts and reduced heat for extended life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
The M18 SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw cuts faster than its corded counterparts and offers up to 2x more run time and 5x longer tool life than competitive saws.The POWERSTATE brushless motor provides cutting power that has only been associated with corded tools. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (not included) delivers up to 2X run time and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The sawzall REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating and over-discharging. The 18-volt lithium-ion SAWZALL features an adjustable shoe, integrated LED light, and a hang hook for convenient storage on the job.
5. BLACK+DECKER BDCR20B 20V Max Lithium Bare Reciprocating Saw
- Tool-Free Blade Change
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Pivoting Shoe
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts
- Nominal voltage is 18.
- Variable-Speed Trigger
- Stroke Length: 7/8-Inch
- Includes: BDCR20 20V MAX Lithium Reciprocating Sawand 1 Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Tool-Free Blade Change
- Pivoting Shoe
- Maximum initial battery voltage is 20 volts
The BLACK+DECKER BDCR20B 20v MAX Lithium Bare Reciprocating Saw features tool-free blade changing. It also has a variable speed trigger and a pivoting shoe for ease of use. The maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 volts. This recap saw offers 0-3,000 strokes/minute and a stroke length of 7/8″. This is a bare-tool item – battery sold separately (not included). Standard equipment included: (1) BDCR20 20v Max Lithium Reciprocating Saw and (1) Reciprocating Blade.The tool is equipped with a switch lock-off feature to prevent unintentional operation.To switch the tool on, press the lock off button. then squeeze the on/off switch. Releasing the trigger turns the motor OFF. This tool has no provision to lock the switch in the ON position, never be locked in the ON position by any and should other means. Troubleshoot-unit shuts off abruptly. Battery pack has reached its maximum thermal limit. Allow battery pack to cool down. Battery pack will not charge Surrounding air temperature too hot or too cold. Move charger and battery pack to a surrounding air temperature of above 40 degree fahrenheit or below 105 degree fahrenheit Included Components: BDCR20 20V MAX* Lithium Reciprocating Saw, (1) Reciprocating Saw Blade; Stroke Length: 7/8 in
6. Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2625-20 M18 18-Volt Hackzall Cordless One-Handed Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only, No Battery)
- ONE HANDED DESIGN gives you superior control to standard reciprocating saws, especially when you’re working in tight conditions
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE: The handle is specially designed to reduce user fatigue when ripping through heavier pieces of lumber
- QUIK LOK BLADE CLAMP: You need only to tighten and loosen the onboard latch near the front of the tool to be able to replace blades with ease
- LED LIGHTING onboard this tool keeps your work illuminated and without shadows in case you need to cut a straight line
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This 18V Milwaukee tool is compatible with the M18 line of lithium ion batteries.
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier
- QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL Blades and HACKZALL Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18 XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Batteries and M18 Compact LITHIUM-ION Batteries
Cutting through branches, PVC pipe, lumber, and some metals is swift with the Milwaukee 2625-20 compact reciprocating saw. This cordless power tool is designed to be used with one hand, given you ease of movement throughout the jobsite. Cutting overhead is a breeze with the lightweight design, and a plethora of useful features, like the trigger lock and LED lighting system, keeps your cuts on the straight and narrow when accuracy is needed. You can switch between applications in minimal time, thanks to the ease of blade replacement offered by the Quik Lok keyless latch system. For heavier duty operations, the Hackzall has an anti-vibration handle that reduces fatigue that comes with ripping through thicker pieces of wood. Combine that with Milwaukee’s unique textured handle, a 3,000 SPM working speed, and a lightweight design, you’ll see improved results on the jobsite with a Milwaukee product in your hands.
From the Manufacturer
The HACKZALL M18 Cordless One-Handed Recip Saw features a compact and light weight design for superior control and versatility. The powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 3/4-Inch stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as wood, metal and PVC. The dual gear anti-vibration system increases control and accuracy. The 2625-21CT also features a QUIK-LOK blade clamp which offers fast and easy blade changes.
7. SKILSAW SPT44A-00 13 Amp Reciprocating Saw with Buzzkill Tech, Red
The new SKILSAW 13 amp reciprocating saw joins the legendary SKILSAW lineup to outperform any Recip You’ve tried before. This saw features patented buzzkill technology, stopping vibration dead in its tracks and suppressing vibration up to 35% better than the competition. That means comfortable, controlled cuts that won’t wear out you or your tool. You’ll feel the difference with the first pull of the trigger. 13 amps of SKILSAW power quickly shreds through even the toughest materials. The variable-speed trigger puts you in control, No matter what you’re cutting. GRAB the new SKILSAW 13 amp reciprocating saw with buzzkill technology that demolishes more than just vibration.
8. DEWALT DWE304 10-Amp Reciprocating Saw
- The product is 10AMP Reciprocating Saw
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Powerful 10.0 Amp motor for heavy-duty applications
- 4-position blade clamp for increased versatility
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for easy blade changes
- 0-2,800 strokes per minute and 1-1/8″ stroke length deliver fast cutting
- Variable speed trigger
The DEWALT DWE304 10 Amp Reciprocating Saw features a powerful 10.0 amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications. It has a 4-position blade clamp that allows for flush cutting and increased versatility, a fixed shoe, along with a keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes. This recip saw operates at 0-2,800 strokes per minute and offers 1-1/8″ stroke length deliver fast cutting. It also has a variable speed trigger which allows the user to instantly control speed at the trigger. Common applications for this versatile saw include: wood and nail embedded wood, light to heavy gauge metals, drywall and plaster, plastics, rubber, fiberglass and composites. The DWE304 is backed by Dewalt’s 3 year limited manufacturers warranty.
9. CRAFTSMAN CMCS300B V20 Cordless Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
- Part of the V20 cordless system
- High performance motor with 1″ Stroke length for speed of completing applications
- Full variable speed trigger ranging from 03, 000 RPM’s for added control in a variety of materials
- Tool-free blade release for quick and easy blade changes
- Compact size of 14.5 in. For cutting in tight spaces
- Contoured overmolded handle for added comfort during use
- Compatible with the VERSATRACK Wall Organization System. Clip and Accessories sold separately
This CRAFTSMAN V20 20V max* cordless reciprocating saw has a powerful motor with a 1″ Stroke length for speed of application. The variable speed trigger provides optimal control over a variety of materials. The tool-free blade release makes for quick and effortless blade changes. It’s compact size of 14.5 in. Fits between studs and allows for cutting in tight places. The contoured overmolded handle and grips make using the product comfortable in all types of orientations.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Black And Decker Recipricating Saw Battery Operated for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!